Keegan's Press Conf (NHMFC)

Mysterion

Anyone watching this just now ?

I'm sitting watching this thinking Hearts should have pursued him as soon as they announced they wanted a f/t manager.

The way he handles himself, answers some awkward questions and comes across is exactly what we need.

He's just ripped the the press telling them that they quite often miss out facts and cut out words to suit and still got a laugh. Imagine if he'd told the West Coast Mafia that!!! :rofl:

I'm sitting watching this thinking Hearts should have pursued him as soon as they announced they wanted a f/t manager.

The way he handles himself, answers some awkward questions and comes across is exactly what we need.

He's just ripped the the press telling them that they quite often miss out facts and cut out words to suit and still got a laugh. Imagine if he'd told the West Coast Mafia that!!! :rofl:

Aye.

Keegan would have come to Hearts right enough. :P

aye - well maybe he wouldn't have come. but better to court quality than wait for sh*te like Rix to submit their CVs eh ?

Either you are joking or you are completely and utterly mindnumbingly stupid. I can't decide which.

Keegan was told he's getting a massive war chest full of cash to buy several flair players. Cue bids for Jones, Fletch and Benji...LOL

Either you are joking or you are completely and utterly mindnumbingly stupid. I can't decide which.

wow! what a great post. any monkey can just point fingers and say "you're stupid." if you are so smart, you'd have actually made the decision and posted it instead of making a half ars*d effort to be smart.

honestly - just when you thought you'd seen some right bawbags on kickback you came along. congrats !

:wave1:

aye - well maybe he wouldn't have come. but better to court quality than wait for sh*te like Rix to submit their CVs eh ?

Keegan was offered the job when burley left, he turn it flat down. If you have read any of his interviews over the last 2 years you would know that he did not want to go back into football management, he thought the mordern football was a tool ! too much money too early had ruined a nation of proud footballers ! I was shocked as hell that he came back but sometimes the heart is stronger than the head !

Why don't we ask wenger ?

we could ask wenger, but i don't like our chances.

i'm not meaning we go round the prem cap in hand asking to speak to people, just look around for those who for one reason or another have stepped back.

with regards to KK - yes, i know all about the interviews, but with many managers who step back, there is always a point when their tempted back. being based up here could have helped our case (with him living in the West) and raised the profile of his business @Braehead even further.

I know how you feel. I thought exactly the same about Hibs when Ballack signed for Chelsea.

I know how you feel. I thought exactly the same about Hibs when Ballack signed for Chelsea.

:)

Cardiac Rucksack

He was on a free so Hibs sort of transfer fee.;)

Seen Keegan in B&Q through in the west a few weeks ago and said how Big Sam was toiling, he said you never know whats round the corner......and I never thought about it. Spoke highly of Hearts, saying he hoped we got it right and said he thought we had massive potential. Remembered Robbos testimonial and was basically game for a bit of a laugh. Had the time to talk and seemed a genuine bloke. Good luck to him at Newcastle.

Archived