Curb your Enthusiasm

Larry

Saw a few clips of it on youtube,looks like a good show, anyone else seen it? does anyone know where I can watch these online? can't seem to find it.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's one of the best things on TV, mate. Not sure where you can get it online althought HMV do pretty cheap boxsets of it I think.

Definitely the best comedy on tv. Would also recommend 'It's always sunny in Philidelphia' which is also great viewing.

tommythejambo

It's good stuff, pretty funny.

Always on More4 on a Sunday night, pretty late on though.

That's a superb deal. Anybody that has any doubts then dive right into that, you won't regret it.

Definitely the best comedy on tv and no matter how many times you see certain episodes, it's as funny seeing it for the tenth time as it is the first. Even the music is great and immediately puts you in a good mood!

Larry David is a genius and the best minor character has to be Marty Funkhouser.

Laarry David is a genius. 2 of my favourite shows are Curb & Seinfeld. Would definitly reccommend getting involved with Curb Your Enthusiasm. Would give it a couple of episodes to get used to the humour but is well worth watching. Cringe-worthy tv at is best!!

Archived