Vlad on Administration for HMFC. 'In yer dreams hobos....'

Nelly Terraces

Nelly Terraces

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3501

Last sentence, 3rd paragraph. I think that's fairly conclusive, don't you?

I've been one of his harshest critics recently, but you have to hand it to him, that's a goodie. All the lochend hobonomic 'experts' out there, I think that's a little message to you, you sad delusional fools. Say what you like, but we're not going into admin. Just stick to your Mythadone, pathetic wretches.

Now, can all Hearts fans please concentrate on what we ALL want - giving these lochend deadbeats a good walloping tomorrow, lets face it, it's what these reptiles (tm The Cat) deserve.

C'MON THE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN, LETS GIVE THEM A LESSON IN FOOTBALLING ARTS.

Cheers.

NT HMFC FOREVER - FTREPTILES

Nice picture of Makakaklamby getting a boot in the pus as well!

Wonder who the players coming and going are? An un-named Spaniard, eh?

Nelly Terraces
Nice picture of Makakaklamby getting a boot in the pus as well!

Wonder who the players coming and going are? An un-named Spaniard, eh?

Yeah, had a chortle about that myself.

Maroony, theres a thread on who'se coming/going already mate, I just used the same article as nobody had mentioned mad v's quote.

Cheers.

The People's Chimp

I have to admit to having quite a chortle as i read vlad's comments. get it right up you, reptiles!

Nelly Terraces
NT shouldn't you be 'studying'!

Quick break in between trying to think of 2500 word s on:

'Social divisions 'refer to substantial, entrenched and patterned diffrences between people that run through socity and which influence their prestent and future prospects - their life chances. Discuss this staement in relation to EITHER class or gender.'

Might just give an answer 'If yer born a hobo, then quite frankly, you've no chance, yer donald ducked. If yer a Jambo, a lifetime of up's and downs awaits, but at least you'll lord it over yer local rivals most of yer life!

Cheers, sociology fans!

NT.

Nucky Thompson
Must admit find it quite funny how people reckon all is wonderful again because Vlad chucks us a bone. :cool:
What, would you rather that things had stayed the same so you could moan your tits off:rolleyes:

Nelly T - you have come up with what could be the best ever newspaper headline that will never be printed.

I imagine is Planet Hearts was still on the go they may have gone for it.

"IN YER DREAMS HOBOS!"

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Must admit find it quite funny how people reckon all is wonderful again because Vlad chucks us a bone. :cool:

Hardly a bone more of a thick juicy T-bone steak with onions and loadsa gravy

Oooo northern boys love gavy

'Social divisions 'refer to substantial, entrenched and patterned diffrences between people that run through socity and which influence their prestent and future prospects - their life chances. Discuss this staement in relation to EITHER class or gender.'

Might just give an answer 'If yer born a hobo, then quite frankly, you've no chance, yer donald ducked. If yer a Jambo, a lifetime of up's and downs awaits, but at least you'll lord it over yer local rivals most of yer life!

Cheers, sociology fans!

NT.

2500 words? I think you've hit upon it in the paragraph above.

Regardless of gender, I really do think that those children unlucky enough to have been born into hibs families are more than likely to be socially inadequate. I firmly believe that the majority of benefits-claiming indivuals in Edinburgh are going to be hibs supporters.

Even those that have exceeded expectations and have done well for themselves from either their own or a previous generations efforts are more likely to have that 'look' about them, than say a fine upstanding-member-of-the-community Hearts supporter.

Some on this board hate hibs, I don't but I don't pity them either. I just wouldn't want to be one.

Nelly Terraces

I didnt say it was, just that line made me grin. Still a long way to go till he wins my trust back matey.

I didnt say it was, just that line made me grin. Still a long way to go till he wins my trust back matey.

You and me both NT. Still very much a vlad sceptic. :cool:

Honestly JB what has changed? ;)

Nothing has changed.

However..... Vlad HAS ridiculed all the rumours about adminisration. For that we CAN be glad.

IN YER DREAMS REPTILES!!!

I would say most supporters still are and most are actually waiting to see if he delivers (including me).

But it's a step in the right direction, no?

Nelly Terraces

Yep.

Can we all just think about creaming the hobos tomorrow though, should be the only thing any Hearts man/woman/child/dog/cat is concentrating on in the next 24 hours.. Just think, this time tomoz we could be down the boozer celebrating doing that mob of clowns;).

****** me, thanks for clearing that up Julio. Its hard to tell with you posting it every three seconds.

Nucky Thompson
Honestly JB what has changed? ;)
Well for a start Frail(a guy who trains the team all week) seems to have full control over team matters. Vlad has released a statement saying we are looking for a new manager. Vlad has again said to two fans reps we are looking at managers who will have FULL control over team affairs.

Nelly Terraces

Regardless of gender, I really do think that those children unlucky enough to have been born into hibs families are more than likely to be socially inadequate. I firmly believe that the majority of benefits-claiming indivuals in Edinburgh are going to be hibs supporters.

Even those that have exceeded expectations and have done well for themselves from either their own or a previous generations efforts are more likely to have that 'look' about them, than say a fine upstanding-member-of-the-community Hearts supporter.

Some on this board hate hibs, I don't but I don't pity them either. I just wouldn't want to be one.

I'm going to plagiarise most of that for my essay BM:biggrin:!

I'm going to plagiarise most of that for my essay BM:biggrin:!

I could do you the full 2.5K for a pint of 70 bob.

Nelly Terraces
****** me, thanks for clearing that up Julio. Its hard to tell with you posting it every three seconds.

This thread isn't about any of that, it's about telling the hobonomic ***** to GTF. Stick to the point of the thread kids!

Ithangyou....:)

Nelly Terraces
I could do you the full 2.5K for a pint of 70 bob.

See you in the Diggers tomorrow post match, you can have several. In fact, if you write it, then there's no point in me sitting here now trying to do it. I'm off down the boozer, see you folks!:biggrin:

Guest JamboRobbo
Well for a start Frail(a guy who trains the team all week) seems to have full control over team matters. Vlad has released a statement saying we are looking for a new manager. Vlad has again said to two fans reps we are looking at managers who will have FULL control over team affairs.

The words are great Jam-Boo. I just think most people (quite rightly IMO after the lies and bs we've been through), will be sceptical until they see it actually happen.

This thread isn't about any of that, it's about telling the hobonomic ***** to GTF. Stick to the point of the thread kids!

Ithangyou....:)

TBH, i was enjoying the way the thread had changed.

Not into the 'Vlad's still a bawbag' way but...

Hibernian supporters are socially inadequate due to nature or nurture - Discuss

...and I certainly do not want my beautiful daughter to marry one.

On a point of clarification, her beautiful Mother is one...

The People's Chimp

Not in my case anyway. It was a highly amusing retort to the hobos wonderland thought process and put the clearl;y made up, wind up hobonomics to bed.

Vlad still has a lot of trust to regain.

Governor Tarkin

Cheers, sociology fans!

NT.

Class and Gender are both cultural constructs Nelly and therfore only exist in the minds of the culturally constucted, well, according to this pash I'm reading at the mo anyway. So really, you could spend 2500 words explaining how, as social 'entities' they do not actually exist. I'm sure DFYL Mansions silver tounged cavalier should have no probs spinning that yarn ;)

Nelly Terraces
TBH, i was enjoying the way the thread had changed.

Not into the 'Vlad's still a bawbag' way but...

Hibernian supporters are socially inadequate due to nature or nurture - Discuss

Just reading up about the ACORN system of range of sociologically inspired categories including groups defined as 'thriving', 'rising', 'aspiring', 'better-off exceutives' or... 'council estate residents, greatest hardship'

Might just forget the words and send a link to that pink hoodie hobo's bebo page and say 'That about sums it up, don't you think?'

Actions speak louder than words Jam-Boo. :rolleyes:

Csaba's Broon Shoes

This weeks Scotland on Sunday has an article on how Hearts plan to clear

the debt within 15 year , maybe worth a purchase as you can read all about

the derby also .

Yep.

Can we all just think about creaming the hobos tomorrow though, should be the only thing any Hearts man/woman/child/dog/cat is concentrating on in the next 24 hours.. Just think, this time tomoz we could be down the boozer celebrating doing that mob of clowns;).

Heres hoping we get our first derby win this season. Going into our third derby of the season and no wins says it all also. :rolleyes:

I've been one of his harshest critics recently, but you have to hand it to him, that's a goodie. All the lochend hobonomic 'experts' out there, I think that's a little message to you, you sad delusional fools. Say what you like, but we're not going into admin. Just stick to your Mythadone, pathetic wretches.

Now, can all Hearts fans please concentrate on what we ALL want - giving these lochend deadbeats a good walloping tomorrow, lets face it, it's what these reptiles (tm The Cat) deserve.

Cheers.

Your wetting yourself arent you:rolleyes:

Mester Romanov chucks you a few words and your believing again;). Put the pitch forks and strongly worded letters away for now then chums.............

Hearts Heritage

Nelly,

Just having had a bottle of

bollinger-large2.jpg

and polishing off a bottle of

Product_137632.jpg

and going onto

Quintarelli_Valpolicella_13.gif

where does that place us?

Mester Romanov chucks you a few words and your believing again;). Put the pitch forks and strongly worded letters away for now then chums.............

And here we have exhibit a, a prime example of hobo reptilius.

Has access to the internet (likely at the job centre when supposedly looking for employment) and has the cranial capacity of a freshly salted slug.

Nelly Terraces

Post #14 refers.

Ya hobo dicksplash.

Nelly Terraces
Nelly,

Just having had a bottle of

bollinger-large2.jpg

and polishing off a bottle of

Product_137632.jpg

and going onto

Quintarelli_Valpolicella_13.gif

where does that place us?

Definitely in the 'upwardly mobile' category, but getting less mobile with every bottle!:biggrin:

Hearts Heritage
Definitely in the 'upwardly mobile' category, but getting less mobile with every bottle!:biggrin:

National Express has moved us up as far as York.

I dont get this bit... "There's mixed teamnews for Hearts caretaker boss Stephen Frail ahead of the Edinburgh derby. Goalkeeper Steve Banks is back in training and will return to action, but Calum Elliot and Marius Zaliukas are suspended"

Surely thats all great news :D

Nelly Terraces
I dont get this bit... "There's mixed teamnews for Hearts caretaker boss Stephen Frail ahead of the Edinburgh derby. Goalkeeper Steve Banks is back in training and will return to action, but Calum Elliot and Marius Zaliukas are suspended"

Surely thats all great news :D

That what me and my mates thought!:biggrin:

SEEMS, SAYING, SAID.

Deeds, not words. The words have been empty in the past. WHEN there is a manager with British experience in place and in control of team affairs, THEN it is time to mark that one off the list and say "we've made progress there". We're not there yet, it has just been said.

Lots of other areas needing progress (11th place, FFS!), but that will be a tangible start.

Cheers.

If you and The Cat collaborated, I think you could produce an anti-Hobo rant so potent it could destroy Hibernian Football Club.

Archived