Zaliukas

hibshater

if a fan is encouraging you to get the team going, you should not be shouting back be quiet, especially when the whole team had an absolute nightmare of a game. you are the captain and should be concentrating on your own game and encouraging the team, not having a go at fans for having an opinion. :angry:

if a fan is encouraging you to get the team going, you should not be shouting back be quiet, especially when the whole team had an absolute nightmare of a game. you are the captain and should be concentrating on your own game and encouraging the team, not having a go at fans for having an opinion. :angry:

i like how you changed that from giving you abuse to encouraging to get the team going, so what was it???? Abuse or encouragment?

Jambo, Goodbye

if a fan is given you a hard time, you should not be shouting back be quiet, especially when the whole team had an absolute nightmare of a game. you are the captain and should be concentrating on your own game and encouraging the team, not having a go at fans for having an opinion. :angry:

I didn't see this but you're absolutely right...although...

I can understand where the reaction comes from, he is frustrated and annoyed

He was 100% in the wrong but least he cares at least, some players on the park didn't look particularily bothered today

Zaliukas has never filled me with confidence anytime i've watched him. He'll play well in one game then utter tosh the next 5. He's a bombscare and always has been. Bouzid ain't much better or Kucharski. Gone are the days when Hearts strongest part of the team was defence. Levein, McPherson, McLaren, Weir (David, not Jim!) even Ritchie and Pressley. Let's hope Barr comes up to scratch!

i like how you changed that from giving you abuse to encouraging to get the team going, so what was it???? Abuse or encouragment?

to start with it was encouraging then zal twice told the guy to be quiet and started puting the finger to his mouth in a shhh gesture, then the guy started having ago at him and still zal kept on doing the shhh gesture.

Tommy Wiseau

I didn't see this but you're absolutely right...although...

I can understand where the reaction comes from, he is frustrated and annoyed

He was 100% in the wrong but least he cares at least, some players on the park didn't look particularily bothered today

"Encouraging" in JKB-speak, is most likely "giving a torrent of foul-mouthed abuse" in our language, though. I'm willing to bet that the 'encouragement' Zaliukas was receiving was not very encouraging at all.

"Encouraging" in JKB-speak, is most likely "giving a torrent of foul-mouthed abuse" in our language, though. I'm willing to bet that the 'encouragement' Zaliukas was receiving was not very encouraging at all.

as i said above mate the guy was genuinely trying to encourage him to get the team going and after twice giving the shhh sign the boy then started giving him a hard time.

When has shouting abuse at one player ever helped?

When has shouting abuse at one player ever helped?

as i said he was being encouraged to start with but zal started the shhh gesture and then the guy gave him a hard time, i never said it was the right thing to do , although i can understand why he did.

Gigolo-Aunt

Was not there today, but from the chaps on Hearts World it sounded like Zali was in holiday mode, which is not good to hear as we still have something to play for.

Again, the talk was come Jan next year, the feeling was he will move on to pastures new.

Tommy Wiseau

as i said above mate the guy was genuinely trying to encourage him to get the team going and after twice giving the shhh sign the boy then started giving him a hard time.

Fair enough, if that's the case then Zal has been cheeky at best and out of order at worst. You'll excuse me for being sceptical given some of the stuff I read on here, though - Christ, last week there was a tip for a horse, sure fire winner, and the horse was put down after the race. :laugh:

Fair enough, if that's the case then Zal has been cheeky at best and out of order at worst. You'll excuse me for being sceptical given some of the stuff I read on here, though - Christ, last week there was a tip for a horse, sure fire winner, and the horse was put down after the race. :laugh:

its cool mate, i did read about that DEAD cert tip. :D

Sorry mate, I'll know for next time though. Cheers for showing me the error of my ways.

Regards,

Marius.

Sorry mate, I'll know for next time though. Cheers for showing me the error of my ways.

Regards,

Marius.

no problem :)

Ryan Gosling

I have genuine tears of laughter. :lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Zaliukas is an arsehole who will hopefully be playing his last few games for HMFC. Ridiculously over rated.

lost in leith

Zaliukas is an arsehole who will hopefully be playing his last few games for HMFC. Ridiculously over rated.

Seconded :angry:

Romanov Stole My Pension

Disagree, he's a class centre-half and I'd be really disappointed to see him leave soon. Zali and Barr at the back would be tremendous.

Marius Zaliukus remains a complete enigma. There's no doubt he has ability and on his day he can be outstanding. His performance in the 1-1 draw at Ibrox earlier this season was up there with the best performances I have ever seen from a Hearts centre back.

On other days though, he just doesn't turn up. Today was a case in point, as was the 3-0 defeat to Aberdeen. It seems to me that some days his concentration levels are much better than others. I also think he is sometimes guilty of believing too much of his own hype. With the risks he takes in his own penalty area, there are times he seems to mistake himself for Paolo Maldini.

Drylaw Hearts

Get rid.

He strolled about the pitch on Saturday like he was the best CH in Europe - he is a star in his own head.

He's also a bit of a nob.

I saw Zal and his Missus in Princes Street Gardens yesterday.

He tried to pass her a drink but gave it to a squirrel instead... rolleyes.gif

Cut The Crap

Yes. :thumbsup:

:10900::rofl:

This

I hope that he is moved on in the summer. Together with Goncalves, Bouzid and Kucharski.

Barr plus at least 1 new signing centre back (someone who can dominate in the air) - and Jonsson/Wallace/McGowan to cover will do me fine.

Gone are the days when Hearts strongest part of the team was defence.

Could still be true its just the rest of the team are completely gash.

chester copperpot

I genuinely LOL'd quite hard there.

lollerskates-small.gif

Sergio Garcia

We need to get shot of him pronto, terrible player and he actually thinks he is good. Barr cant get here quick enough for me!

Archived