David Copperfield

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Has there ever been a magician like him? I defy anyone to tell me how this is done!

[yt]j9U3pZFPNcc[/yt]

more stuff on Youtube :eek:

Has there ever been a magician like him? I defy anyone to tell me how this is done!

[yt]j9U3pZFPNcc[/yt]

more stuff on Youtube :eek:

Defied!

At the point where he first gets into the box and the assistants flip the sides down, those aren't his legs, they are prosthetic, animatronic legs. He is kneeling flat with his legs tucked under him. When you see a close up of his 'feet' wiggling, yeah they look good, they look real, but they also look kinda rubbery!

It's quite obvious when you look at it again, the 'feet' only do a couple of basic movements, the biggest is when he's turned around to look at them, but the movement is not natural. When he's joined back together and he's trying to undo the restraints his arse doesn't move, his thighs don't move, 'cos they're fake. (obviously you didn't think he really got cut in half)

The big give away is that the sides go up when he gets in and when he comes out, time to tuck his legs under him and pop the fake legs up from inside the table and vice versa at the end.

I don't think David Copperfield is much of a magician to be honest. He's a great showman, but his 'magic' is all props and smoke and mirrors. Also I hate him and think he's a ****. Paul Daniels is a better magician!

Gerry Sadowitz is my favourite, now he can do magic, he has skills Copperfield can only dream of, but there are many far far better magicians, proper skilled people, out there than David Copperfield.

JT, love Mr. Sadowitz - totally love his attitude, irreverent obscenity and close up playing card skills - I'm going to try and book him for my next 37th birthday.

ok JT, while you're mythbusting, i dont suppose you know how he does his 'flying trick'? He flies about the studio, and even gets put in a clear box and is still flying. Cant be bothered searching for it on outube though

JT, love Mr. Sadowitz - totally love his attitude, irreverent obscenity and close up playing card skills - I'm going to try and book him for my next 37th birthday.

Sadowitz is master of slight of hand.Best card magician around.

Wasn't he a Charlie Dickens story/character? Magic does not exist, all about the eyes...

Nephilim Scotty

Never mind that...........he used to hump that big blonde model bird........what's her name?, now that would've been magic;)

Never mind that...........he used to hump that big blonde model bird........what's her name?, now that would've been magic;)

Claudia Schiffer!!!

I heard though that she was getting paid to go out with him to 'prove' he wasnt gay....:ninja:

How the hell does he start that clcok going backwards and the saw turning again. The saw malfunctioned! All with hand gestures. He is a true wizard.

CompleteIdiot
Wasn't he a Charlie Dickens story/character? Magic does not exist, all about the eyes...

I was expecting a thread about "Three of a kind". :)

Lenny Henry, David Copperfield and Tracey Ullman. She went off to America and ended up accidently starting 'The Simpsons'.

Archived