signings coming in over weekend?

Guest u01dg3

I was thinking him and ledesma - although ledesma may be away now? can't see him on the Kaunas squad list.

Accoridng to Kaunas official site he's also in St. Petersburg with the Kaunas squad.

Guest JamboRobbo
From what I know the whole last season's FBK Kaunas squad plus a few trialists are in Saint Petersburg for the CIS Cup 2008 so you shouldnt be worried :)

:mj_zivili:

also Pilibaitis is back with Kaunas in Russia.

The news just gets better and better.

:mj_zivili::mj_zivili:

Add this news to the fact that Elliot and Zaliukas are suspended, and Kurskis having picked up a virus, it seems events are conspiring to prevent all the muppets from playing for HMFC.

Woo hoo. :mj_zivili::mj_zivili::mj_zivili:

Add this news to the fact that Elliot and Zaliukas are suspended, and Kurskis having picked up a virus, it seems events are conspiring to prevent all the muppets from playing for HMFC.

Aye. Let's hope we smash them tomorow :)

Frail flu?

(excluding Calum of course)

Wheres the new manager with full autonomy over team affairs? :cool:

spot on ! just signing players for the sake of it is stupid and shows us that romanov still hasn't a clue. we need a quality manager to get the right players in to add to the current squad so he can build a team capable of winning games.

we want a team not a shambles and why romanov is stalling on employing a manager is obvious. romanov wants to still have control over what players hearts sign. sickening, isn't it.

i mean how hard is it to get a quality manager.

You have got to be possitive it is Friday after all? Shaggy thinks Elliot is a good player, so the Spaniard will in all probability be Manuel from Faulty Towers:dribble:

FAF! :Funny-Post:

FAF! :Funny-Post:

Don't like criticising young players, but i honestly don't rate Calum. Maybe the lad needs a fresh start with another club. A bit worried if Stevie Frail 'rates' him, to be honest.

Never mind, Derby tomorrow! Come on Hearts, stuff em'!:av-1001::food-smiley-004:

It's getting harder every day we delay. It's a real worry as well that Vlad says in the EEN that he's pleased with the progress Elliott has been making:raisehair:

spot on ! just signing players for the sake of it is stupid and shows us that romanov still hasn't a clue. we need a quality manager to get the right players in to add to the current squad so he can build a team capable of winning games.

we want a team not a shambles and why romanov is stalling on employing a manager is obvious. romanov wants to still have control over what players hearts sign. sickening, isn't it.

i mean how hard is it to get a quality manager.

Well to make it better for everyone:

Frail has stated that on Hearts World that none of the trialists are from Kaunas.

Also he is "aware of one of the trialists credentials" (Vayrynen) and the other one is recommended.

Well to make it better for everyone:

Frail has stated that on Hearts World that none of the trialists are from Kaunas.

Also he is "aware of one of the trialists credentials" (Vayrynen) and the other one is recommended.

Don't think Varynen would come on trial, or that PSV would let him

Don't think Varynen would come on trial, or that PSV would let him

I am not sure. The likes of Kingston came on trail. And if PSV think it could them getting money for him I don't think they would mind.

jamboinglasgow
What is Santiago Munez uo these days :P

he would be a great signing, he has the knack of scoring the winning goal in the most important game of the club he is at. Though we have to sign Gavin Harris as he goes eveywhere Santi goes. We dont need another playboy when we have pinigol:p

Jamboscanbevicius

I personally think the news about players coming in (and players leaving) could be a real positive!

I would rather our eventual manager was bringing the players he wanted, but if we can clear a few hangers on and bring in one or two to give us a bit of a lift it might prove to be a great transfer window.

Remember - this time last year we brought in Larry and should also have had Gogua. In the summer we signed Palazuelos and Nade (who I think can be excellent with a decent manager) so there is no reason to just assume we are signing dross from Kaunas!!!

Accoridng to Kaunas official site he's also in St. Petersburg with the Kaunas squad.

Don't know why, But after reading that post I feel like playing PGR 4.

:wacko:

Why do people think Frail/a manager has to identify guys we bring in on trial?

There is nothing wrong with our scouting network recommending players and then them coming over here for a trial. So long as the coaching team then get to make the final decision after seeing them in training then I think this is totally fine and normal.

Why do people think Frail/a manager has to identify guys we bring in on trial?

There is nothing wrong with our scouting network recommending players and then them coming over here for a trial. So long as the coaching team then get to make the final decision after seeing them in training then I think this is totally fine and normal.

Of course there is nothing wrong with a scouting network selecting targets, it is wrong though, when the scouting network either a) decides who plays irrespective of form or B) it buys guff players and THEN decides who plays irrespective of form.

Archived