signings coming in over weekend?

Guest u01dg3

Commander Harris
It just says trialists.... does that mean players from kaunas?! please no!

time will tell

depends who they are. tin hat on here but they've a couple of players that could improve our squad.

Nucky Thompson
there is no pictures of any mystery trialist on snspix website, and mccann was at training today.
It says he was training with the Reserves. I don't think the 1st team train on the Friday before a lunch time KO.

Commander Harris
Should the title not be:

Trialists Coming in Over The Weekend.

yes, that would be an appropriate thread title. don't see anything wrong with the question "signings coming in over weekend?" though.

Nucky Thompson
Wheres the new manager with full autonomy over team affairs? :cool:
He said Frail would have signing powers this window if we were stilling waiting for the new man.

He said Frail would have signing powers this window if we were stilling waiting for the new man.

Yes Sha ggy can spot a quality player right enough. :wacko:

Commander Harris
Valkanov...

and...?

I was thinking him and ledesma - although ledesma may be away now? can't see him on the Kaunas squad list.

Nucky Thompson
Yes Sha ggy can spot a quality player right enough. :wacko:
Well I can spot we need a new RB and experienced CB for starters:rolleyes:

cobbyshambles
Kurskis to the bottom of the ocean please. Weighed down by Beniusis.

beniusis will be a legend, no jokes:dunce:

It just worries me that we are going to bring over some trialists because you instantly think Kaunas players. Plus if we have trialists, why are they only brought over now? Especially as it's highly unlikely that Frail identified them.

HAGGER THE HORRIBLE you would have been aswell saying, Real Madrid have flown their whole 1st team squad over to Scotland where hearts care taker manager, Steven Frail will assess the squad and pick the players he wants to bolster his squad. Steven Frail was quoted as saying

" we are willing to take a couple of these guys on, but only if they prove they could enhance the sqaud, I will not bring them in for the sake of it, they must be better than what I already have!!"

Madrid directors are doubtfull deals can be done as hearts already boast big name stars such as Marius zaliukas and riccardo Benniuses and thier leading goal scorrer Clum Elliot!.

Hagar the Horrible
HAGGER THE HORRIBLE you would have been aswell saying, Real Madrid have flown their whole 1st team squad over to Scotland where hearts care taker manager, Steven Frail will assess the squad and pick the players he wants to bolster his squad. Steven Frail was quoted as saying

" we are willing to take a couple of these guys on, but only if they prove they could enhance the sqaud, I will not bring them in for the sake of it, they must be better than what I already have!!"

Madrid directors are doubtfull deals can be done as hearts already boast big name stars such as Marius zaliukas and riccardo Benniuses and thier leading goal scorrer Clum Elliot!.

You have got to be possitive it is Friday after all? Shaggy thinks Elliot is a good player, so the Spaniard will in all probability be Manuel from Faulty Towers:dribble:

Expects comings and goings at Tynecastle over the next few days. At least one Hearts player looks to be on his way and is in talks with another club. Meanwhile caretaker boss Stephen Frail expects two or three trialists to arExpects comings and goings at Tynecastle over the next few days. At least one Hearts player looks to be on his way and is in talks with another club. Meanwhile caretaker boss Stephen Frail expects two or three trialists to arrive over the weekend - an unnamed Spaniard trained with the reserve squad this morning. Frail was keeping his cards close to his chest at lunchtime with regards to possible targets. But he did rule out a move for Aberdeen midfielder Barry Nicholson...

Guest JamboRobbo
depends who they are. tin hat on here but they've a couple of players that could improve our squad.

I take it by improve, you mean improve the quantity rather than the quality.

We've seen by example that most of the Kaunus players ain't up to SPL standard. Lets leave the Kaunus duds at Kaunus.

I take it by improve, you mean improve the quantity rather than the quality.

We've seen by example that most of the Kaunus players ain't up to SPL standard. Lets leave the Kaunus duds at Kaunus.

Amen.

Jimmy Jim Jim Jimerson

Or something like that.

That's Guy Incognito!

Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo was a random name he made up in the bar!

The Mighty Thor

Trialists.

Cards close to chest.

One's a Spaniard and the other two? 3 guesses.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

FTH

That's Guy Incognito!

Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo was a random name he made up in the bar!

Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo.

:D

maroonlegions

so frail thinks clum is a good player , feck, cannae wait to see his players who are coming over on trail eh.:confused::eek:

I was thinking him and ledesma - although ledesma may be away now? can't see him on the Kaunas squad list.

Would he get a WP anyway?

It just says trialists.... does that mean players from kaunas?! please no!

time will tell

From what I know the whole last season's FBK Kaunas squad plus a few trialists are in Saint Petersburg for the CIS Cup 2008 so you shouldnt be worried :) also Pilibaitis is back with Kaunas in Russia.

Archived