A real fright.

mac

Yesterday, Fiona got a call from the Principal's office at Cameron's elementary school - an 11yr old claimed he had brought a gun with him, teacher overheard, cops were called , tv crews arrived etc - after an extensive search of the school there was no gun found, kid now charged and suspended - school's website says that if a gun is drawn on school property, teachers have the right to respond accordingly to protect the students and themselves - the parents never turned up so he was carted off by the cops - anyway, we got a real fright, Cameron doesn't know of this offender.

The stunning Fiona is my beautiful wife, and Cameron is our son and heir to the debt mountain.

Drew Busby !
Yesterday, Fiona got a call from the Principal's office at Cameron's elementary school - an 11yr old claimed he had brought a gun with him, teacher overheard, cops were called , tv crews arrived etc - after an extensive search of the school there was no gun found, kid now charged and suspended - school's website says that if a gun is drawn on school property, teachers have the right to respond accordingly to protect the students and themselves - the parents never turned up so he was carted off by the cops - anyway, we got a real fright, Cameron doesn't know of this offender.

Was the local ned hispanic, black or white Mac ?

DB, he's black - no matter what colour, we were still bricking it.

(When I say "we", I actually mean Fiona as I was at work when all of this went down.)

Jambof3tornado

Its that "right to bare arms" attitude that gets up my nose everytime we hear of an incident in the states. If it wasnt so easy for kids to get hold of handguns,assault rifles,bazooka's etc these things wouldnt happen. We in the UK learned lessons from Hungerford and Dunblane and I just wish for the sake of parents of kids who die stateside in shooting incidents that the laws over there were tightened up!!

:ninja:

Drew Busby !
DB, he's black - no matter what colour, we were still bricking it.

(When I say "we", I actually mean Fiona as I was at work when all of this went down.)

With all those gun-totin' gangsta-rap "show me some respect" erseholes as role-models why am I not freekin' suprised at that Mac :ninja:

Agreed DB, here's a quick update - the kid was detained overnight in a juvenile detention centre while his parents were located - FYI the school also confirmed Florida school policy, that in the event of a potential firearm threat then armed law enforcement are called to deal with any potential incident - in view of the crazy gun massacres that have happened over the last couple of years, you can't blame them - I have two kids at that school, so I support that position, as do all the other parents I've spoken to.

With all those gun-totin' gangsta-rap "show me some respect" erseholes as role-models why am I not freekin' suprised at that Mac :ninja:

How many school massacres were perpetrated by black kids DB????

I can't think of any. They all seem to be your middle class white ritalin enhanced kids from memory.

Do you have some sort of anti-black prejudice?

tommythejambo
How many school massacres were perpetrated by black kids DB????

I can't think of any. They all seem to be your middle class white ritalin enhanced kids from memory.

Do you have some sort of anti-black prejudice?

Let's be honest though. If we done a bit of research I'm sure we'd find that teh majority of gun crime in the USA was comitted by African-Americans.

Who are Fiona and Cameron?

Do we know them? :peace:

David but call me Dave and his wife?

Archived