Jason Thomson

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

I heard there's a chance he'll play tomorrow. Am I right in thinking he's the young blonde haired lad? we saw him quite a while back, then suddenly dissapeared!

Must say, the 2 or 3 times I saw him in the first team I was impressed! skillfull and a hard worker

he's a ginger, but aye. played a few times under Robbo, but dropped after a bit of a shocker at Tannadice.

Wass out on loan at Livvy last season, but he certainly looked promising before.

completly forgot about him, he showed ok promise. Did he not get a game against Rangers before?

IIRC his only previous start was against Hibs at Tynecastle and although he played well I seem to remember he made a mistake for one of their goals.

His first start, iirc, was against Inverness in the game we tried to get postponed due to a flu bug. He then played in the Hibs game (plyed well but made a mistake at the equaliser) and then at tannadice.

I heard there's a chance he'll play tomorrow. Am I right in thinking he's the young blonde haired lad? we saw him quite a while back, then suddenly dissapeared!

Must say, the 2 or 3 times I saw him in the first team I was impressed! skillfull and a hard worker

I watched him a couple of times playing for Livingston and he didnt look out of place, which says it all really.

Just said on the Neilson thread, unless my mince pies are deceiving me, is that not him pictured training with the first team on the Official Site?

givememychoice
You'd be surprised how many say it.

Strawberry blonde too.

Ginger. Get over it.

a lot of gingers are simply not ginger. he however is a raving ginger.

givememychoice
Thats what they all say.;)

i have no such issue, im dark haired....the ever increasing lack of it is an issue though!

ginger is proper orange

i have no such issue, im dark haired....the ever increasing lack of it is an issue though!

ginger is proper orange

Ach I'm grouping all shades of orange together under one huge ginger brolly.

This sort of stunt really about sums this club up

He was out the door a few weeks ago and then from nowere having hardly played in a year we throw him in at the deep end

Tbh he looks a half decent player and he could do a job for us but its all very strange

He was out the door a few weeks ago and then from nowere having hardly played in a year we throw him in at the deep end

Tbh he looks a half decent player and he could do a job for us but its all very strange

Maybe more to do with Shaggy having more of an influence.

Him being an ex right back and all that.

I hope he is a better judge of defenders than he is of strikers. :)

Colonel Kurtz

or the kaunus boy having an influence

I hope he is a better judge of defenders than he is of strikers. :)

JT is a better option than Neilson at the moment.

FACT.

;)

Salvatore's Tash

Was never out door at any point. Was on pre season tour. Picked up knock after knock since and now Shaggy is in charge getting a chance!

Was never out door at any point. Was on pre season tour. Picked up knock after knock since and now Shaggy is in charge getting a chance!

hmmm

I was told that he was told around the end of October he had no future and should find himself a new club

I also was told it even got to the stage he wasnt even expected to train

Then someone changed their mind during december

I can remember Robbo threw him in at Tannadice and he was rank rotten. Was just a boy though. Hopefully we don't throw him in at the deep end tomorrow.

Certainly am mate. Is it that obvious it's me??

:rolleyes:

It has been for a long time. :P

See you the morn.

FTH.

hmmm

I was told that he was told around the end of October he had no future and should find himself a new club

Don't care what you were told Prancer, Young Gilles knows the score concerning this young man.

Ginger. Right back.

Although like most ginger's he'll probably say its blonde, or celtic rouge.

what has that got to do with his ability? :mad:

IIRC his only previous start was against Hibs at Tynecastle and although he played well I seem to remember he made a mistake for one of their goals.

so did Gordon in that game

Salvatore's Tash
hmmm

He was told he was allowed to go on loan. Was set to sign for St. Johnstone on loan untill they signed the boy from Celtic. Jason then hurt his ankle followed by his groin and wasnt liked by Angel, however the new boy from Kaunas and Shaggy are fans!

Won't start tomorrow, will be Robbie. But he should be on bench.

what has that got to do with his ability? :mad:

:laugh:

Another indignant response to a ginger comment! Horse man, chill out eh! That or get the hair dye oot.

He was told he was allowed to go on loan. Was set to sign for St. Johnstone on loan untill they signed the boy from Celtic. Jason then hurt his ankle followed by his groin and wasnt liked by Angel, however the new boy from Kaunas and Shaggy are fans!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

who?

From Perth to Paisley
wasnt liked by Angel, however the new boy from Kaunas

What does that mean?

Do keep up :rolleyes::cheese:

There has been a 'coach' from Kaunas at Hearts since before Christmas, I'm sure he was an Lithuanian ex under 21 manager and had a 'sporting director' type role at Kaunas.

I'm buggered if i can remember his name though. :laugh:

Do keep up :rolleyes::cheese:

There has been a 'coach' from Kaunas at Hearts since before Christmas, I'm sure he was an Lithuanian ex under 21 manager and had a 'sporting director' type role at Kaunas.

I'm buggered if i can remember his name though. :laugh:

Ah right he's still here. I wasnt sure if he would still be here after Angel going.

Ah right he's still here. I wasnt sure if he would still be here after Angel going.

What's his name again?

His second name begins with a 'G'. I'm sure of it.

I know this sounds vague, but I happened to be standing beside a delivery guy, maybe a courier, who was chatting about Hearts to a colleague of mine and I wasn't really paying attention until....I realised he had direct connections to a player.

This guy is either Jason's mate, or maybe even family I don't know, but the line I heard was that SF has been saying to Jason that he'd be in the first team pool every week if he'd been making the decisions, and now things have changed, to hang in there because as soon as there's an opening, he's gonna get his chance.

Hamstring Robbie? Watch this space if he has to come off.....

I know this sounds vague, but I happened to be standing beside a delivery guy, maybe a courier, who was chatting about Hearts to a colleague of mine and I wasn't really paying attention until....I realised he had direct connections to a player.

This guy is either Jason's mate, or maybe even family I don't know, but the line I heard was that SF has been saying to Jason that he'd be in the first team pool every week if he'd been making the decisions, and now things have changed, to hang in there because as soon as there's an opening, he's gonna get his chance.

Hamstring Robbie? Watch this space if he has to come off.....

Yet he hasnt been for the past 3 weeks that stevie has been making the decisions, and hasnt been near a reserve game all season

Something doesnt add up

Yet he hasnt been for the past 3 weeks that stevie has been making the decisions, and hasnt been near a reserve game all season

Something doesnt add up

What doesn't add up Prancer?

I'm putting it to you that he's been injured and is now fit, Hence his inclusion in the squad?

What's your conspiracy theory this time round?

I'm putting it to you that he's been injured and is now fit, Hence his inclusion in the squad?

It's simple TBR, he posts for effect. Disagrees with whatever is the consensus in an attempt to cause an argument. He also has little to back up his "points" which he demonstrated on countless occasions prior to being banned.

Ignore him.

He hasnt been injured though for weeks if not months

He has been fit for plenty of the reserve squads and also all of "frails" matchday squads yet hasnt appeared

And now we are throwing a player who hasnt played a game in at least 6 months right into a first team squad

On top of that also park whose played about 60 minutes in 6 months

It utterly farcical

The worst thing is they will probably still be twice as fit as everyone else

He hasnt been injured though for weeks if not months

He has been fit for plenty of the reserve squads and also all of "frails" matchday squads yet hasnt appeared

And now we are throwing a player who hasnt played a game in at least 6 months right into a first team squad

On top of that also park whose played about 60 minutes in 6 months

It utterly farcical

The worst thing is they will probably still be twice as fit as everyone else

Goodnight Prancer.

I've just remembered what an irritating tosser you really are.

You don't know what you are talking about and I'm not going to get a suspension because of you.

There are plenty others before you in my line of sight.

Archived