Morningside murder, strange statement?

the voice from above

I've got a sister and I cant remember the last time I wanted to to move to be close to her, especially at that age.. just me tho.

I've got a sister and I cant remember the last time I wanted to to move to be close to her, especially at that age.. just me tho.

Don't think this is the time or the place to compare "Blue's" affection for his sister and you towards yours.

We all have family issues and reasons for wanting or not wanting to be near them.

Don't think this is the time or the place to compare "Blue's" affection for his sister and you towards yours.

We all have family issues and reasons for wanting or not wanting to be near them.

Never said it was its a sad thing, just some thing I picked up.... your right shouldnt have said that.

Doesnt seem like a simple case.

I find this thread to be in bad taste. As I know the young man who has had his life taken away from him. This isn't the sort of thing that should be subject to idle tittle tattle.

IMHO.

the voice from above
I find this thread to be in bad taste. As I know the young man who has had his life taken away from him. This isn't the sort of thing that should be subject to idle tittle tattle.

IMHO.

fair point, probably not a good subject for idle gossip.

Archived