(Typically) selfish smoker gets his come uppance

Therapist

Imagine what might have happened if he'd actually been smoking.

More power to the self-righteous, busy-body, interfering, hand wringing public I say! Lets hope the nanny state continue to allow pass-remarkable people the facility to have a go at a grown man contemplating a perfectly legal activity in the open air.

(Not that I condone pushing people off of platforms and onto live rail lines, pushing people off of platforms and onto live rail lines is a very stupid and dangerous thing to do and fully deserves to be punishable to the full extent of the law. It's got sod all to do with smoking though.)

Can't condone the chap's actions at all.

However, she said

"My intention was only ever to politely explain to Mr Rapisca that it is against the law to smoke at this station and I remain incredibly shocked how this resulted in such an unprovoked attack of violence."

But in court she is quoted as

During the trial the court heard that senior management consultant Miss Buchanan warned Rapisca not to smoke at the station, telling him: "I don't like the smell of cancer."

Not really that polite. Not rude enough to merit a push on the track, mind!

Imagine what might have happened if he'd actually been smoking.

More power to the self-righteous, busy-body, interfering, hand wringing public I say! Lets hope the nanny state continue to allow pass-remarkable people the facility to have a go at a grown man contemplating a perfectly legal activity in the open air.

(Not that I condone pushing people off of platforms and onto live rail lines, pushing people off of platforms and onto live rail lines is a very stupid and dangerous thing to do and fully deserves to be punishable to the full extent of the law. It's got sod all to do with smoking though.)

I think the thing is that is ILLEGAL to smoke within a train station, even on the platform.

May sound daft, but I think that's the law.

However, she said

Noticed the same thing Boris, sounds like a stupid boot tbh, and now has given up work because she is traumatised after being pushed blink.gif !!

Miller Jambo 60

However, she said

Still a selfish fool who cares for no one round about him.

Lucky he was not up for culpable homicide, clown.

have a go at a grown man contemplating a perfectly legal activity in the open air.

It may be a perfectly legal activity (although hopefully not for long) but it is illegal in some places, including railway stations.

Stuart Lyon

I'm losing track of this thread now. Could someone give me the right signal please before I go loco!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm I the only one thinking she was milking it a bit?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

"Her career was over" Yeah she's a fecking year off retirement!!

Should have pushed her harder and at least we could have offset the cost of his detention off the state pension savings

I P Knightley

I think we've all noticed that he hasn't been sent to the Big House so much for smoking but more for chucking a woman off a platform towards a live railway line.

Of course, it may also have been for the "obscene noise" he made with his mouth.

Nucky Thompson

I hate smokers <_< When I was over in Tenerife a couple of weeks ago they were smoking in restaurants filled with kids just because they were allowed to :verymad: Ignorant tossers could have walked a few feet to the door, it's not as if it was cold outside.

Miller Jambo 60

I hate smokers dry.gif When I was over in Tenerife a couple of weeks ago they were smoking in restaurants filled with kids just because they were allowed to verymad.gif Ignorant tossers could have walked a few feet to the door, it's not as if it was cold outside.

Think i might have had a wee word to the culprits, mingers.verymad.gif

jambojackbilly

She deliberately provoked the situation/man in the hope of a claim

Chancer :down:

seems a tad unfair one should lose their liberty due to a confrontational and down right erratic postmenopausal deviant on the make

Go on the smoker :thumbsup:

I'm losing track of this thread now. Could someone give me the right signal please before I go loco!

A smokin' hot woman was ashen-faced upon seeing a man lighting up. She had never seen anything like it in her puff. But he was quicker on the draw and nearly extinguished her on the track.

Dont mess the smokers gadgy

It's ok Towzer, I'd never go anywhere near a railway if you're around. :peepwall:

she should have kept her sanctimonious trap shut...

he should not have endangered the woman's life over such a trivial dispute...

the judge should not have handed down such a swingeing tariff for GBH...

therapist should not have centred this thread on the issue of smoking... :whistling:

Thundercats Are Go

Now we have established all smokers are evil because of the actions of a few individuals time for a new debate. Are all Muslims terrorists because a few of them sometimes blow the odd thing up?

Now we have established all smokers are evil because of the actions of a few individuals time for a new debate. Are all Muslims terrorists because a few of them sometimes blow the odd thing up?

Yes.

Think i might have had a wee word to the culprits, mingers.verymad.gif

As someone with a son who is a delinquent, I would check ones own house is in order before passing judgement.

Its interesting that the OP slates someone for smoking, yet fails to condemn the same guy for pushing a woman onto a railway line.

Agendas eh? Gotta love em :thumbsup:

There was no need pushing her onto the tracks when he could have slapped her to the floor like the pathetic bitch that she is.

It says he pushed her, she fell on the track and he pulled her off the track. Unintentional?

Miller Jambo 60

As someone with a son who is a delinquent, I would check ones own house is in order before passing judgement.

Listen to you, and you have how many kids.

Glass houses eh.laugh.gif

A delinquent, you come out wi some rubbish at times mate, he was making a track for his bikelaugh.gif .

Archived