Thanks for the information - FHSC

Des' Dad

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10289~1218133,00.html

After all the talk about the lack of information regarding the visit to Lithuania by the two Federation reps this appears on the official club website.

Does'nt say a great deal mind you but at least they published.

Thanks must go to John and Steve. (I am not FHSC member by the way)

Guest JamboRobbo

Agreed.

I'd also like to take time to thank Hearts for making this information available to all it's supporters, even the unworthy ones.

And thanks to the BBC for providing TV programmes.

And thanks to the clouds for providing rain, and the sun for providing heat and warmth.

Maybe I'm going a bit far with praise for doing what should always be done, and should always have been done.

I do not normally agree with you JR, but you make a fair point here as I thought what the Federation are doing now, was there purpose.

However, having said that, aome folk complain when they here nothing, but when they here something they don't like, they complain, and something they do like, they still complain, saying they are being lied to.

The point you make, however, in general, is correct.

Agreed.

I'd also like to take time to thank Hearts for making this information available to all it's supporters, even the unworthy ones.

And thanks to the clouds for providing rain, and the sun for providing heat and warmth.

Maybe I'm going a bit far with praise for doing what should always be done, and should always have been done.

I've noticed that you've been fairly quiet this week due to the positive news about Hearts but, true to form you've managed to find something to moan about.

Well done

Agreed.

Couldnt agree more

Not sure if this would have been done if JKB members hadnt kicked up a fuss about it.

but thanks anyway guys.

portobellojambo1
Couldnt agree more

Not sure if this would have been done if JKB members hadnt kicked up a fuss about it.

but thanks anyway guys.

Comments on JKB contributed not in the slightest.

Truth of the matter is information exchanged within federation meetings stays within the federation, in circumstances like this where federation representatives are invited by the club owner, as the people he wants to speak to on behalf of the fans, they can then make that information available to all fans, including non members of FHSC.

Guest JamboRobbo
I've noticed that you've been fairly quiet this week due to the positive news about Hearts but, true to form you've managed to find something to moan about.

Well done

What is your problem? Seriously? Are you my stalker or something? Every post you make on here is a dig at me, rather than actually giving an opinion on anything to do with HMFC.

Truth of the matter is information exchanged within federation meetings stays within the federation, in circumstances like this where federation representatives are invited by the club owner, as the people he wants to speak to on behalf of the fans, they can then make that information available to all fans, including non members of FHSC.

You've not been saying that over the last week or so.

Something changed?

givememychoice

yesterday we were discussing whether the FHSC represent the fans, i was told they didnt and the media misportrayed them.....

hope you can see why there can be some confusion now!

:)

Archived