Hobos sign Murray

MayfieldJambo

Zali Cinnamon
I am inclined to agree, given his "form" at both Rangers and Norwich.

However, a fully fit and confident Ian Murray playing in either CM or CB is a asset to Hibs

I-hun Murray, no?

What category would you put it in?

Given the replies that have been made since.... I dont feel I need to add anything else.

I think they might be more peed off when they see how far he has gone backwards as a player.

He always was vastly overrated though.Murray and Brellier leave Norwich in a week.2 capital greats to some fans.2 flops to Norwich fans.:wacko:

He has only signed until the end of the season - he is a Hibee and has everything to prove after the way he left, and what has happened to his career since.

Hibs have nothing to lose.

He has only signed until the end of the season - he is a Hibee and has everything to prove after the way he left, and what has happened to his career since.

Hibs have nothing to lose.

Ian is a good lad.He did what any footballer does -he looked after his own interests when he moved to Rangers.Whether it be Hearts Hibs Airdrie or Forfar you are as good as your last game and at least Ian made some money at Rangers.He would be in different circumstances had he remained at Easter Road and less financially secure.

Hibs may have little to lose but Ian has- given the level of animosity towards him before he went to Rangers.It could be an emotional disaster.Grant Brebner was also a Hibby.The team you supported as a child does guarantee anything.

For his sake I hope he does well but not tomorrow.

Ian is a good lad.He did what any footballer does -he looked after his own interests when he moved to Rangers.Whether it be Hearts Hibs Airdrie or Forfar you are as good as your last game and at least Ian made some money at Rangers.He would be in different circumstances had he remained at Easter Road and less financially secure.

Hibs may have little to lose but Ian has- given the level of animosity towards him before he went to Rangers.It could be an emotional disaster.Grant Brebner was also a Hibby.The team you supported as a child does guarantee anything.

I don't. I remember all too well his hair cutting actions. Fud of the highest order, and I say that knowing people that know him quite well (dare I say, a-ha).

I don't. I remember all too well his hair cutting actions. Fud of the highest order, and I say that knowing people that know him quite well (dare I say, a-ha).

Fair dos.I have no problem with Ian personally and that is what goes for me.Agree about the haircut and he was badly advised by Hibernian FC.Both should have known better.

Ian is a good lad! are you having a laugh? I meet him a few years ago in penny blacks ! He was still the captain of the wee team and this was the night before the game. The man was wasted at 5 in the morning, i was with a hibbee season ticket holder who went across and threw his book at him in disgrace!

The guy was a total tool, and we give it to him tight, a couple of days later spotted him again in a club, he sent over one of his mates "to have a word", what a banker !

hope he is on the lash again tonight,

Fair enough, Robbo definately had more ability not denying that for a second but he didnt really achieve much apart from the SC...I could be making that last part up though :confused:

Another Hibby who has wiped history to suit their own bitter, twisted agenda.

FTH.

portobellojambo1
It was 1973 and i don't know how he got away with that,can you imagine if a rangers or celtic player had something shaved into their hair to wind the opposition fans up?they would have been told they weren't going on the park until it was sorted.

Neil Lennon tried that, he got 1690 - FTP shaved into his head for a game versus Rangers at Parkhead, one of the Scottish players on Celtic's books had to try and explain to him that the idea is to get something shaved into your head that winds up opposition fans not your own. Started the explanation on the Monday morning at training, the penny finally dropped around about Thursday tea time, and Lennon had to go in and get a number 1 all over.

FTH.

Its what the low life s cum do best. vermin. :)

FTH.

Eh? I said that I wasn't sure of the last bit. I'm not an avid John Robertson follower so why would I know what he has achieved? Nothing twisted and bitter in that.

I think you are the bitter one.

Deary me.

Eh? I said that I wasn't sure of the last bit. I'm not an avid John Robertson follower so why would I know what he has achieved? Nothing twisted and bitter in that.

I think you are the bitter one.

Deary me.

Well then,you must be the stupid one then! John Robertson achieved far more than any flump did around his era!!

Well then,you must be the stupid one then! John Robertson achieved far more than any flump did around his era!!

Never called anyone stupid. Saying that pootle achieved a hell of a lot on grandad's frumpet so maybe the flumps did do ok after all.

Archived