Hobos sign Murray

MayfieldJambo

MayfieldJambo

He has terminated his contract with Norwich and signed a short term deal til the end of the season.

****e signing for them IMO, good signing for us as he is gash :dribble:

I take it Norwich have signed a replacement because as of yesterday, Norwich were not willing to let him leave until they had done so?

maroonlegions
He has terminated his contract with Norwich and signed a short term deal til the end of the season.

well thats 2 numpties they have signed come on vlad lets get some quality signings and manager and make them look like the wee team they are. ;)

DuffJimmy1875

I am inclined to agree, given his "form" at both Rangers and Norwich.

However, a fully fit and confident Ian Murray playing in either CM or CB is a asset to Hibs

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Hope he plays left back tomorrow. Chesney and/or Driver will do that numpty big time.

Bring on the Hibees!!!!!

I am inclined to agree, given his "form" at both Rangers and Norwich.

However, a fully fit and confident Ian Murray playing in either CM or CB is a asset to Hibs

I think that is the problem, he is not the same player after his illness, Rangers knew it, Norwich know it and pretty soon Hibs will too. Shame for the boy regarding his illness and how it wrecked his career, however he is not an easy guy to have sympathy for especially by Jambos as he has been and I hope he continues to be,a wind up merchant.

Although they tend to back fire on him like when he had 1973 or 7-0 or something dyed in his hair, only to get gubbed 5-1 when MDV got 4 goals.

Theres nothing more satisfying than seeing someone leave their club as "the next big thing" - then returning a few seasons later having achieved the best part of diddly squat.

Really found your leve huh Ian.....

I think that is the problem, he is not the same player after his illness, Rangers knew it, Norwich know it and pretty soon Hibs will too. Shame for the boy regarding his illness and how it wrecked his career, however he is not an easy guy to have sympathy for especially by Jambos as he has been and I hope he continues to be,a wind up merchant.

Although they tend to back fire on him like when he had 1973 or 7-0 or something dyed in his hair, only to get gubbed 5-1 when MDV got 4 goals.

Twas the 4-4 game if memory serves me correct.

The strangest thing with Murray is how far backwards he's gone since he left Hibs. Even his playing style is different. He looks like he's only just learnt to run.

Hope he gets cut in two in a sything challange and gets set over the railing at the wheatfield stand, popping a couple of ribs leaving him in a little bit of pain.... nothing too serious. lol

Get in to him....

DuffJimmy1875
The strangest thing with Murray is how far backwards he's gone since he left Hibs. Even his playing style is different. He looks like he's only just learnt to run.

That's what worries me - at the Huns he looked physically scared of the ball and couldn't wait to get rid of it - to a team mate if at all possible, but that wasn't his primary concern!!

As I say, I won't be expecting any great shakes from him intially.

Twas the 4-4 game if memory serves me correct.

Oh was it, ah well not the same margin in terms of scoreline, but equally good in terms of how it felt. I wonder if he plays against us this time, he will try any of that sheeite, or will he be humbler now, just like his ability?

Oh was it, ah well not the same margin in terms of scoreline, but equally good in terms of how it felt.

Possibly even better. :D

Wishing someone broken legs is absolutely ridiculous. If he is that pesh why are we bothered about him?

Normally I'd agree with you but it IS Ian Murray we're talking about here.

did he not suffer from some kind of condition while at Rangers? Not the same player he once was when at Hibs the first time, bit like McCann. :ohmy:

did he not suffer from some kind of condition while at Rangers? Not the same player he once was when at Hibs the first time, bit like McCann. :ohmy:

Heart problem i think.

He once ****ed himself at my house and had to go home in a pair of my pants. Seriously. He was about 3 though.

IMO, this improves our chances. I rated Murphy higher than Murray (at any juncture in his career) and feel it weakens Hibs.

Heart problem i think.

I thought it was a virus something to do with Arthritis.

According to his Wikipedia entry it was this illness below, hard to see how you can come back from that and still play at that level. Fair play to the boy for trying.

Reactive arthritis is the combination of three seemingly unlinked symptoms—an inflammatory arthritis of large joints, inflammation of the eyes (conjunctivitis and uveitis), and urethritis. A useful mnemonic is "the patient can't see, can't pee and can't climb a tree". It is also known as arthritis urethritica, venereal arthritis and polyarteritis enterica. It is a type of seronegative spondyloarthropathy.

chester copperpot

I just wish the guy who chucked the bottle at him in the 4-4 game had hit him.

Very poor show winding up the fans with 7-0 shaved into his head.

It was '1973'.

The funny thing is the scrote wasn't even born then.

But yes, I wish the bottle had hit him. I also hope he breaks his leg tomorrow.

I make no apologies for saying so so please don't anyone start with their mock outrage (Not aimed at you Andy).

Ta.

FTH

The Mighty Thor
It was '1973'.

The funny thing is the scrote wasn't even born then.

But yes, I wish the bottle had hit him. I also hope he breaks his leg tomorrow.

I make no apologies for saying so so please don't anyone start with their mock outrage (Not aimed at you Andy).

Ta.

FTH

We'll let you off with it today and seeing as it's that bell end as well.

FTH

I thought it was a virus something to do with Arthritis.

[/i]

"Clinically, reactive arthritis often occurs following either a bout of gastroenteritis caused by enteric bacteria or following a sexually transmitted infection caused by C. trachomatis."

That'd be my guess

Was he not the captain that day as well? Class.

Anyway, he finished that day on his knees in the centre circle....job done.

Theres nothing more satisfying than seeing someone leave their club as "the next big thing" - then returning a few seasons later having achieved the best part of diddly squat.

Really found your leve huh Ian.....

John Robertson.

Ta.

FTH

LMFAO!!!

Cue.....

"disgraceful thing to say"

"should be ashamed of yourself"

"embarrasment to the club"

"not a real supporter"

etc etc etc etc etc etc blah blah blah blah blah........

Well, sorry for the outrage, and it is not "mock". Anybody who wishes physical harm to another person is nothing but ****, in my opinion of course.

loveofthegame
What category would you put it in?

To compare Robbos ability and achievements to that of Ian Murray is laughable and somewhat embarrassing

To compare Robbos ability and achievements to that of Ian Murray is laughable and somewhat embarrassing

Fair enough, Robbo definately had more ability not denying that for a second but he didnt really achieve much apart from the SC...I could be making that last part up though :confused:

loveofthegame
Fair enough, Robbo definately had more ability not denying that for a second but he didnt really achieve much apart from the SC...I could be making that last part up though :confused:

Hmmmm- being one of greatest players in the history of HMFC isn't an achievement?! Or what about being the highest scorer in the history our great club, a record that may never be beaten- isnt that an achievement?!

Or what about being involved in a run of 22 games in a row against your bitter rivals, or scoring 27 goals against said rivals(another record).

Or being involved and scoring in numerous semi finals and finals?! Or fianlly winning the SCOTTISH CUP!

imo Robbo achieved more than 95% of footballers could ever dream of

Is he at the barbers getting 7-0 shaved into his head again.........:rolleyes:

It was 1973 and i don't know how he got away with that,can you imagine if a rangers or celtic player had something shaved into their hair to wind the opposition fans up?they would have been told they weren't going on the park until it was sorted.

It was 1973 and i don't know how he got away with that,can you imagine if a rangers or celtic player had something shaved into their hair to wind the opposition fans up?they would have been told they weren't going on the park until it was sorted.

Sums the baw bag up. The Hobos are happy to welcome the tramp back to the fold. Says it all. :)

loveofthegame
Sums the baw bag up. The Hobos are happy to welcome the tramp back to the fold. Says it all. :)

Yep, having booed him, spat at him, abused him. All one big happy family again. The wonderful world of the fickle football fan

I think there will be a few hibs fans pi**** off at this signing,remember the abuse he got on his return.

Archived