Have Hibs sold all their tickets for tomorrow

connlach

What a way to spend your Friday night... turn it off, and leave the house. Go to pub, drink beer. Then you'll have a much better time, no?

Saving myself for tomorrow thanks very much.

Not that I have to justify anything to you.

What a way to spend your Friday night... turn it off, and leave the house. Go to pub, drink beer. Then you'll have a much better time, no?

Only pub you'll be in is CC's.

Now do one.

Says the hobo hanging around his more illustrious rival's forum like a bad smell!

1 - its not quite Friday night yet, I'm in the office waiting to get the hell out of here. After which I will be heading in the direction of a pub and will be asking the barkeep for a nice cold beer.

2 - chill, man. Lie down for a bit. Stop getting so worked up.

Only pub you'll be in is CC's.

Now do one.

Oh the banter. That's why I'm here, of course. To witness the superior banter of the jambos. Go on, let's have some more "banter".

?17 is the concession rate.

That's better than i got, i had to pay ?24 for a concession at Fester :mad:

1 - its not quite Friday night yet, I'm in the office waiting to get the hell out of here. After which I will be heading in the direction of a pub and will be asking the barkeep for a nice cold beer.

ccbrush.jpg

Nelly Terraces

2 - chill, man. Lie down for a bit. Stop getting so worked up.

Well don't hang about on our account hobo. You're like someone who turns up at a party uninvited cos nobody likes you.

Oh the banter. That's why I'm here, of course. To witness the superior banter of the jambos. Go on, let's have some more "banter".

Who plays at the pink stadium again?

At least this 'pink stadium' has seen the scottish cup.

And at least this 'pink stadium' has seen the BIG TEAM of Edinburgh gub the WEE TEAM on numerous ocassions.

Now go away please Hobo, back to the cowshed:)

FTH

Worrying how you had a photo of CCs so close to hand. Is this a photo collection from your weekend japes? How delightful.

Next.

You've clearly never heard of Google then.

I pity you.

You've clearly never heard of Google then.

I pity you.

Now feck off reptile.

I pity you. I couldn't image being so angry all the time. I'd see someone about that. I thought there were decent Jambos. I even thought some of them could be funny or display some sort of human intelligence.

I was clearly mistaken. I'll just get my coat...

Prince Buaben
That's better than i got, i had to pay ?24 for a concession at Fester :mad:

Done that many times then they have a cheek to moan.

I'll happily accept any punishment that comes my way.

You are no more than a pathetic little troll.

FTH.

Loving Boomtown Rats posts pathetic little troll was just the cherry on the top :) FTH

Touche - there's only 100 left according to the ticket office.

Which, in turn, suggests that supply and demand match almost perfectly and that the price level is spot on.

Well done Hearts!

According to my Hibee mates, they havent sold all their tickets :rofl:

You mean like we didn't in the Derby that Zaliukas scored in.

I seem to remember Hearts fans not going when they thought HIbs prices were too high!

I really dont think this is something we can feel superior about!

Its a bit of shame that...you would think Hearts sell out Easter Road every time they visit :wacko:

The day I start going on to a Dunfy messageboard posting comments about Raith Pars derbies will be the day i call it a day. What a waste of a life:wacko:

The day I start going on to a Dunfy messageboard posting comments about Raith Pars derbies will be the day i call it a day. What a waste of a life:wacko:

yer ma would get you sectioned for your own good. :106years:

You mean like we didn't in the Derby that Zaliukas scored in.

I seem to remember Hearts fans not going when they thought HIbs prices were too high!

I really dont think this is something we can feel superior about!

It's something we'll always feel superior about....2 sets of fans paying the same amount to watch their team at a neutral venue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nV0278YSY8

Guest S.U.S.S.
Thanks for clarifying.

Only a passing interest myself mainly due to the stench coming over to Section G lower.

FTH !

Your right to ask, i sit in g, row 4 and the stench is overpowering when they sell out!