Worse Then Hibs.net...

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

At work, I like to check the latest story from the evening news (half the time it is relevent) about Hearts. Usually just after I have come back from lunch and just about to start the afternoon session. I cant get onto Kickback. So I read these stories. But for the last week or so I have also read the comments below. And it is astonishing. Take for example todays one about Kevin Kyle and JJ. In the first 30 posts on the comments, only 5 were from Hearts fans. The rest were from Hibs fans and one deluded Rangers fan who is obsessed with us (cant figure out why.)

What is with this obsession. I dont go onto the hibs stories and post on there. But its every story is full of the usual idiotic posts from hibs fans who use either your owners mad/you no have a striker/JJ's an idiot/Nade ha ha.

I say it is worse then Hibs.net because at least hibs.net is for hibs fans, not hearts fans who want to hear the latest about their club and comment on it.

Anyone else find this?

The People's Chimp

The EEN comments section is very worrying indeed. Tbh most comments pages on newspaper sites are worrying congregations of right wing lunatics with far too much time on their hands. The EEN footie pages are in their own special league of horrendousness though with sirgay and the like swarming round a hearts story like the disease ridden vermin that they truly are.

Mikey Gardiner

The EEN comments section is very worrying indeed. Tbh most comments pages on newspaper sites are worrying congregations of right wing lunatics with far too much time on their hands. The EEN footie pages are in their own special league of horrendousness though with sirgay and the like swarming round a hearts story like the disease ridden vermin that they truly are.

Yeah the een comment bit is very poor and fans from both teams comment on the other teams news. Very worrying indeed.

Archived