'Junk Food' Music

Freebird

This is what I call music that I know is utter, utter ****e, is probably bad for your (mental) health...but just can't help but like (and for 'like' I mean 'love')

After re-watching The Hangover (and it's end credits) my latest one is now some ***** called 'Flo-Rida' with a song called 'Right Round' :| Usually when I hear every other song of that ilk, I near wretch, but I sing along to this one like a ****ing ersehole would in Karma.

Gimme some examples of your Junk Food Music...

Chorus = lol.

Akon is a legend even though I usually hate RnB

You're a ****.

I remember hearing that in a club and loving it. I forgot about it and my life was all the better for it. Now you've brought it to my attention again I have no other option but to put it on my iPod.

Does it now mean I like RnB if I like 2 RnB songs? What's happening to me?

You're a ****.

I remember hearing that in a club and loving it. I forgot about it and my life was all the better for it. Now you've brought it to my attention again I have no other option but to put it on my iPod.

Not an RnB fan by any stretch of the imagination, but always liked this song:

You're a ****.

:rofl:

Nothing wrong at all, it is impossible for anyone to hate a song which has the line "nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood whore" in the chorus.

Not an RnB fan by any stretch of the imagination, but always liked this song:

Haha, whatever happened to Nelly I wonder. With that stupid plaster on his face. He was really big when I was like 16 or something.

Forgot this one. The title's my new favourite saying, which makes me a complete and utter roaster.

I can't help it though.

I'm in Edinburgh, bitch!

Forgot this one. The title's my new favourite saying, which makes me a complete and utter roaster.

I can't help it though.

I'm in Edinburgh, bitch!

:lol:

That noise hurts my head.

Any sort of Gabber - although its probably more bad for your ears than mental health, especially the speedcore stuff which is upwards of 180bpm.....

Just Youtube anything by Rotterdam Terror Corps, Neophyte, Paul Elstak, Spastic Egg, turn it up and watch your neighbours leave in abject disgust. :D

Any sort of Gabber - although its probably more bad for your ears than mental health, especially the speedcore stuff which is upwards of 180bpm.....

Just Youtube anything by Rotterdam Terror Corps, Neophyte, Paul Elstak, Spastic Egg, turn it up and watch your neighbours leave in abject disgust. :D

I'm actually a reasonable fan of an Aussie ex-Gabber DJ who's now in some Death/Grind/Whatever Metal band called The Berzerker.

Mental **** though, need to be in the right mood for it.

If I like it then it's good.

Therefore it's good for me and good for you.

Therefore it's no guilty pleasure.

I absolutely adore this:

I'm actually a reasonable fan of an Aussie ex-Gabber DJ who's now in some Death/Grind/Whatever Metal band called The Berzerker.

Mental **** though, need to be in the right mood for it.

I used to love them when I was a young metalhead.

I used to love them when I was a young metalhead.

I still loive metal, it's the main thing I listen to, but my tastes have gotten much broader as I've gotten older. I don't understand folk who just listen to one type of music.

I still loive metal, it's the main thing I listen to, but my tastes have gotten much broader as I've gotten older. I don't understand folk who just listen to one type of music.

You're right.

I'm so off metal now though. I'm a country/folk-head now!

Great shout.

My first love has always been hardcore / hard house / trance. But my mp3 folder on laptop has the likes of AC/DC, Embrace, Oasis, Bon Jovi, DMX, All Saints, etc, etc. In fact - got a CD in my car entitled "driving tunes" which is solely 80's rock!!

My opinion has always been that doesn't matter what genre it is - if it's a great tune, it's a great tune.

You're right.

I'm so off metal now though. I'm a country/folk-head now!

Haha, this instantly came into my head when I read that

(Can't find a proper clip, but this'll do...)

Great shout.

My first love has always been hardcore / hard house / trance. But my mp3 folder on laptop has the likes of AC/DC, Embrace, Oasis, Bon Jovi, DMX, All Saints, etc, etc. In fact - got a CD in my car entitled "driving tunes" which is solely 80's rock!!

My opinion has always been that doesn't matter what genre it is - if it's a great tune, it's a great tune.

I think of music like food; essential to survive, but you don't always wanna eat the same thing.

I've got everything from all kinds of metal through to jazz, classical, dance, hip hop, 70's prog, shed load of cheesy 80's stuff, blues and pretty much everything in between. I love all of it aswell. It's funny seeing the look on someones face as your playlist jumps from black metal to Ben E. King.

Archived