?120K a month

lou

is allegedly what we are paying 3 players who are contributing f all to the team in Nade,Kingston and Jose:devil-smiley-029::devil-smiley-029:

I am sure we could have signed Mehmet for less on Monday

broughies tach
is allegedly what we are paying 3 players who are contributing f all to the team in Nade,Kingston and Jose:devil-smiley-029::devil-smiley-029:

Aye but Mehmets name is not in one of Vlads ring binders of "The A to Z of World Quality Stars"

Say What Again
Aye but Mehmets name is not in one of Vlads ring binders of "The A to Z of World Quality Stars"

I wish he'd bin that binder - look what arrived when he flipped through to 'W' pre season.

:24_shocked:

Or he's looking under B. Mehmet.

Billy the Jambo

120k a month is a waste of money if that is true but to say that we should sign Mehmet is a fecking joke he is no better than what we have. ok he scored a goal last night but it was a fluke 9 times out of 10 that shot would have ended up in the stand

Sportsound stated that Mehmet had scored 11 goals this season, last night.

If we had anybody that could score 11 at this time which is heading towards 20 a season I would bite yer hand off. We havent had a striker consistantly scoring since Robbo.

Mehmet is always one of those who you think looks ok but not good enough for Hearts, well I would suggest he is similar to quite a few in that catagory who are scoring on a regular basis for a s o called lesser club and we have to take a chance on someone

Walter Bishop

Have a word!! ?120K per month !!!

Kingston IS on approx ?15k per month so Jose and Nade are earning ?105K between them!!! hahaha

If Mehmet has scored 11 already then it's reasonable to suggest that he might finish with 16, 17 maybe even 18 for the season.

Which is just what we need.

Kingston IS on approx ?15k per month so Jose and Nade are earning ?105K between them!!! hahaha

About ?4K a week for Kingston?

I thought he was on way more than that.

Five of his 11 goals were against east stirling in the league cup . I beleive with a settled front two any of our forwards could have scored 4 or 5 from the start of the season.

We already have better.

Are you for real???? Kingston on ?15K a month

Five of his 11 goals were against east stirling in the league cup . I beleive with a settled front two any of our forwards could have scored 4 or 5 from the start of the season.

We already have better.

I am not suggesting we should have signed him merely drawing comparisons between him and the players we are paying big money to,although I would be interested to know what better goalscorers we have

All sort of estimates have gone around about what these fellows are on but I think it is fair to say they are all approaching the 10K a week mark.

At a conservative estimate of there being 4 weeks in a month (makes it easier to do the maths) that would mean outgoings of 120K a month.

If we multiply 52 (weeks in the year) by 30K (the number if they average 10K per week) then that works out at ?1,560,000 a year on these three.

Devide that figure by 12 and you get ?130,000 a month on those three.

Even at 9K per week, they would still reach ?117,000 a month.

That was more of a though excercise for myself that anything else, but I hope it gives a better idea of what these guys might be costing us.

oh ah grantona

a bit harsh on nade i think yes he dosent to a strikers job of actually scoring but he is good on the ground holds it well (thats why we pump it to his head or over the top when he has no pace) if we use nade the correct way he could be a useful asset maybe.

Walter Bishop
Are you for real???? Kingston on ?15K a month

Not going down the "how i know" route again but i can assure you Larry Kingston is paid monthly and earns approx 15,000 per MONTH.

Not going down the "how i know" route again but i can assure you Larry Kingston is paid monthly and earns approx 15,000 per MONTH.

Sorry I do not believe he earns any less than 10K a week

gorgie rd eh11

I have no idea what Kingston earns, but using the record as proof that he earns a certain amount.:24_shocked: You've got to be joking, making it up would have as much chance of being accurate.

Ok, thanks i will sleep tonight.

could not give a **** if you will sleep tonight or not, I am not going to take your word for what our players earn,why would I???

I used the word allegedly in my OP as I like you do not know 100% how much they pick up,but whatever that amount is,it is far too much

Walter Bishop
could not give a **** if you will sleep tonight or not, I am not going to take your word for what our players earn,why would I???

I used the word allegedly in my OP as I like you do not know 100% how much they pick up,but whatever that amount is,it is far too much

I do though. :mwah:

oh ah grantona
Sorry I do not believe he earns any less than 10K a week

yes if he plays apperance money hence he is injured (but not really*) all the time

*reference kingston statements in press

Many fans ALLEGEDLY would have thought you were mad to sign Mehmet. It is amazing how many people feel we have the facts about wages etc and then discuss consequences of these unknown facts. I think we all know that money has been wasted on many players in the past and especially the last 4 years but it does grow arms and legs. I suspect more money was wasted on Beslija and Pinilla than any of these three. Time to accept that big salaries are a thing of the past as are big names but I still would not feel my season ticket moneys etc should be aimed as far downstream as Mehmet.

Mehmet has scored 10 this season, 2 in the league, 2 in the Scottish and 6 in the League Cup of which 5 came against East Fife in the first round!

Mehmet has scored 10 this season, 2 in the league, 2 in the Scottish and 6 in the League Cup of which 5 came against East Fife in the first round!

And he had contributed far more to his team than Nade and Kingston have for Hearts

Ok then I'm sure you do:whistling::whistling:

This has been stated in the past by two different sources (as far as I know).

Your a postie and you stole his wage slip?

:)

Kingston's wages of ?15k per MONTH is about right. I won't say how or why I know, but it is accurate.

Who cares what Kingston earns, he's doing nowt for Hearts and we should get shot of him now.

Kinda conflicting, no?

We care how much he earns BECAUSE he does nowt for our club! If he earned sweet feck all, there wouldn't be an issue...

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wonder if any of their contracts are based on the equivalent value in Euros. If so, they will have cost more this year with the pound's devaluation.

Is anyone really trying to say that we got a current Ghanian international when we did on a three year deal, and only paid him ?180,000 per annum? Dunfermline were signing players in around 2004 on more than that, both Stevie Crawford and Scott Thomson signed on at ?5,000 per week, and you reckon Larry Kingston came over from the big spending Russian league to sign for his boyhood heroes at less than three and a half grand a week?

I take it Christian Nade simply blew his whole first year's wages on his Lamborgini when we signed him, as he'd never been so rich?

Drylaw Hearts
Is anyone really trying to say that we got a Ghanian international in around 2007 on a three year deal and only paid him ?180,000 per annum?

Someone is trying to say it but I don't believe it.

Kingston also arrived from the Russian League and they pay fancy foreigners a bloody fortune.

The number I have heard from an accountant friend is tht Kingston is our highest played player and he is on around 7.5k p/w. He has no reason to lie to me as he's a sheep shagger so the inital number that was quoted is quite far from the truth IMO.

The number I have heard from an accountant friend is tht Kingston is our highest played player and he is on around 7.5k p/w. He has no reason to lie to me as he's a sheep shagger so the inital number that was quoted is quite far from the truth IMO.

how does he know?

Is anyone really trying to say that we got a current Ghanian international when we did on a three year deal, and only paid him ?180,000 per annum? Dunfermline were signing players in around 2004 on more than that, both Stevie Crawford and Scott Thomson signed on at ?5,000 per week, and you reckon Larry Kingston came over from the big spending Russian league to sign for his boyhood heroes at less than three and a half grand a week?

I take it Christian Nade simply blew his whole first year's wages on his Lamborgini when we signed him, as he'd never been so rich?

Good point

I said this last week from a source I have... But I was told I was talking s*it and Larry is only on 3k a week.

I said this last week from a source I have... But I was told I was talking s*it and Larry is only on 3k a week.

I must look very silly now :)

misread that post.... Ive been told Larry is on 12K a WEEK.

jambos are go!

Given that we have an annual wage bill over ?10million some of the players must be some big earners. Based on say 70 employees that would give an average of nearly ?3k per week. Big earners must be above ?10k per week IMO.

Archived