The Maroonlegions UFO All-in-One Mammoth Thread

maroonlegions

You forgot the archangels "Michael, Ariel,Raphael and Gabriel who look after the old boy and his sons billions of mansions oot there.... mind blowing though...lol

I take it you?ve read ?Exo Vatacana??

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

I take it you?ve read ?Exo Vatacana??

Heard of it yes.... i have only skimmed some parts of it or what parts are available on line or in video format..... i am pretty versed in the writings of various "occult" authors and the cabalistic tree of life teachings or references that the occult teaching incorporate... have studied the "occult" meanings or attributes pertaining to the cabalistic systems of references to archangels,demi gods ect and their occult meanings..in the occult teachings the archangels such as "Michael, Ariel,Raphael and Gabriel are referred to as the "watchers" and are each attributed to the four elements..such as ..

1.Michael= SOUTH=element =FIRE;

2;Ariel=NORTH=element= EARTH;

3;Rapheal=element=AIR;

4;Gabriel=element =WATER;

These archangels or watchers or higher intelligence's taken away from any christian meaning, that is.. they are often evoked for protection in any occult invocation or operation of the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram... this is done for purification of the occultist subconscious,(inner astral planes), and the immediate physical working area...

On the Exo-Vaticana from what i can gather it seems an interesting book and the co authors seem to know or perceive of the "occult" cabalistic meanings involved in the Vatican or those hidden within its teachings for what is the meaning of the word "occult" it means "hidden".. not saying i agree with all of it but need to read it all before coming to any finale conclusions....cheers for the feed back ..

Exo-Vaticana by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam

Book Review by Terry James;

"Following hard on the heels of their powerful best seller, Petrus Romanus, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam present for the reader?s quest to know what on earth?and in the heavenlies?is going on a book involving ominous and apocalyptic possibilities?even probabilities.

By delving into the most secretive and influential organization of any sort?the Jesuits of Catholicism?the authors illuminate cabalistic intrigues designed to, perhaps, bring in the world system of control long ago disrupted. The Jesuit order of the Catholic system, so little understood by most, have constructed, it seems, their very own tower as did the Babel builders of the post-antediluvian world."

Heard of it yes.... i have only skimmed some parts of it or what parts are available on line or in video format..... i am pretty versed in the writings of various "occult" authors and the cabalistic tree of life teachings or references that the occult teaching incorporate... have studied the "occult" meanings or attributes pertaining to the cabalistic systems of references to archangels,demi gods ect and their occult meanings..in the occult teachings the archangels such as "Michael, Ariel,Raphael and Gabriel are referred to as the "watchers" and are each attributed to the four elements..such as ..

1.Michael= SOUTH=element =FIRE;

2;Ariel=NORTH=element= EARTH;

3;Rapheal=element=AIR;

4;Gabriel=element =WATER;

These archangels or watchers or higher intelligence's taken away from any christian meaning, that is.. they are often evoked for protection in any occult invocation or operation of the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram... this is done for purification of the occultist subconscious,(inner astral planes), and the immediate physical working area...

On the Exo-Vaticana from what i can gather it seems an interesting book and the co authors seem to know or perceive of the "occult" cabalistic meanings involved in the Vatican or those hidden within its teachings for what is the meaning of the word "occult" it means "hidden".. not saying i agree with all of it but need to read it all before coming to any finale conclusions....cheers for the feed back ..

Exo-Vaticana by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam

Book Review by Terry James;

"Following hard on the heels of their powerful best seller, Petrus Romanus, Tom Horn and Cris Putnam present for the reader?s quest to know what on earth?and in the heavenlies?is going on a book involving ominous and apocalyptic possibilities?even probabilities.

By delving into the most secretive and influential organization of any sort?the Jesuits of Catholicism?the authors illuminate cabalistic intrigues designed to, perhaps, bring in the world system of control long ago disrupted. The Jesuit order of the Catholic system, so little understood by most, have constructed, it seems, their very own tower as did the Babel builders of the post-antediluvian world."

Exo Vaticana Pdf

http://www.adventistas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/conexao_aliens_vaticano_em_ingles.pdf

maroonlegions

?This probably should be in the " Is there Life after Death" thread but couldnae be arsed searching for it so just stuck it in here. Basically the below article covers an experiment by a quantum physicist who then goes on to state that he believes that it offers some kind of proof that life really does exist in some format after physical bodily death and brain conciseness, proof i feel is a rather strong word to use here but i aint no quantum physicist.. maybe "points" to or "suggests" could have been better.... anyway he is saying that time as our waken conciseness perceives.. it is the main differential primary cause of why death of perception of an after life is accepted more .... Just find that these branches of physics like quantum mechanics ect are uncovering more opportunities ect for real investigations or laying the foundations for a better understanding of these complexities..

Scientist Claims Quantum Physics Proves There Really is an Afterlife;

real-afterlife.jpg

QUOTE;

"Professor and scientist Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism teaches that death as we know it is an illusion created by our consciousness. That's right, he says that life creates the universe, and not the other way round, meaning that space and time don't exist in the linear fashion we think it does. To illustrate his point, Lanza uses the famous double-split experiment. Continue reading for a video and more information.

"By looking at the universe from a biocentric's point of view, this also means space and time don't behave in the hard and fast ways our consciousness tell us it does. Once this theory about space and time being mental constructs is accepted, it means death and the idea of immortality exist in a world without spatial or linear boundaries. Theoretical physicists believe that there is infinite number of universes with different variations of people, and situations taking place, simultaneously."

"Light is so common that we rarely think about what it really is. But just over two hundred years ago, a groundbreaking experiment answered the question that had occupied physicists for centuries. Is light made up of waves or particles"?

"If you can explain this using common sense and logic, do let me know, because there is a Nobel Prize for you.."

maroonlegions

quote;

"Light is so common that we rarely think about what it really is.

But just over two hundred years ago, a groundbreaking experiment answered the question that had occupied physicists for centuries".

maroonlegions

Came across yet another new breakthrough , this time it concerns the subject of "holograms"... this experimentation has successfully manage to produce a tiny hologram for the potential use of advanced sensors, high resolution displays and the inevitable "information processing".. They in short managed to gain ultra efficient control of light.. Love these kind of breakthroughs ..really makes you think what other breakthroughs will manifest or have manifested in say the next 5/10 years....

link to below article; http://www.purdue.ed...noantennas.html

New hologram technology created with tiny nanoantennas

kildishev-hologramLO.jpg

QUOTE;

"Researchers have created tiny holograms using a "metasurface" capable of the ultra-efficient control of light, representing a potential new technology for advanced sensors, high-resolution displays and information processing. To demonstrate the technology, researchers created a hologram of the word PURDUE smaller than 100 microns wide, or roughly the width of a human hair. (Xingjie Ni, Birck Nanotechnology Center)

Download Photo

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. ? Researchers have created tiny holograms using a "metasurface" capable of the ultra-efficient control of light, representing a potential new technology for advanced sensors, high-resolution displays and information processing.

The metasurface, thousands of V-shaped nanoantennas formed into an ultrathin gold foil, could make possible "planar photonics" devices and optical switches small enough to be integrated into computer chips for information processing, sensing and telecommunications, said Alexander Kildishev, associate research professor of electrical and computer engineering at Purdue University.

Laser light shines through the nanoantennas, creating the hologram 10 microns above the metasurface. To demonstrate the technology, researchers created a hologram of the word PURDUE smaller than 100 microns wide, or roughly the width of a human hair.

"If we can shape characters, we can shape different types of light beams for sensing or recording, or, for example, pixels for 3-D displays. Another potential application is the transmission and processing of data inside chips for information technology," Kildishev said. "The smallest features - the strokes of the letters - displayed in our experiment are only 1 micron wide. This is a quite remarkable spatial resolution."

maroonlegions

Nice we breakthrough/discovery on the notion of a link between wormholes in space and possible "faster than light travel"... its often said that the distances needed to be overcome are too vast but while that is the case for science right now or the current understanding it may not be the case for any possible advanced race out there... quantum physics is yet again throwing up new possibilities and discoveries that science in its PRESENT state really does not know all there is to know judging by this scientific paper below on this latest breakthrough regarding space time contortions of of a wormhole...

Synopsis: Entangled through a Wormhole;

Holographic Dual of an Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Pair has a Wormhole

Kristan Jensen and Andreas Karch

Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 211602 (2013)

Published November 20, 2013

Holographic Schwinger Effect and the Geometry of Entanglement

Julian Sonner

Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 211603 (2013)

Published November 20, 2013

"Quantum entanglement is weird enough, but it might get weirder still through a possible association with hypothetical wormholes. Over the past year, theorists have been hard at work exploring the entanglement of two black holes. A pair of papers in Physical Review Letters advances the story by showing that a string-based representation of two entangled quarks is equivalent to the spacetime contortions of a wormhole.

A common feature of entanglement and wormholes is that they both seemingly imply faster-than-light travel. If one imagines two entangled particles separated by a large distance?a so-called Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) pair?then a measurement of one has an immediate effect on the measurement probabilities of the other, as if information travels instantaneously between them. Similarly, a wormhole?or Einstein-Rosen (ER) bridge?is a ?shortcut? connecting separate points in space, but no information can actually pass through. Recent work has shown that the spacetime geometry of a wormhole is equivalent to what you?d get if you entangled two black holes and pulled them apart?an equivalence that can be summarized by ?ER = EPR.?

The latest papers in this development extend the equivalence beyond black holes to quarks. As previous studies have shown, two entangled quarks can be represented as the endpoints of a string in a higher dimensional space, where certain calculations end up being easier. Kristan Jensen of the University of Victoria, Canada, and Andreas Karch of the University of Washington, Seattle, imagine the entangled quarks are accelerating away from each other, so that they are no longer in causal contact. In this case, the connecting string becomes mathematically equivalent to a wormhole. Using a different approach, Julian Sonner from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, has derived the same result starting from quark/antiquark creation in a strong electric field (the Schwinger effect). The wormhole connection may provide new insights into entanglement, as suggested by calculations that equate the entropy of the wormhole to that of the quarks." ? Michael Schirber

Previous synopsis | Next synopsis;

link; http://physics.aps.o...Lett.111.211603

maroonlegions

Interesting programme on BBC recently regarding what light is..and dark.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...and_Dark_Light/

Two part series, 2nd show, on dark, is on this Monday coming.

Will read the previous few posts properly and watch vids when I have time...

ah, forgot about that one..wonder if you can get the first part on BBC Iplayer..., will check.... cheers for the feed back.

JamboInSouthsea

ah, forgot about that one..wonder if you can get the first part on BBC Iplayer..., will check.... cheers for the feed back.

Nae bother, it's available til Mon 2 Dec.

JamboInSouthsea

Re post #505/506 don't get your initial comment about life after death as you are relating video to Young's double slit experiment although the fact that this sparked off the whole quantum physics debate.

I guess you could argue that it's more likely to explain other dimensions whereby, for want of a better phrase, your 'soul' might reside once you pop it.

Remember doing the double slit experiment at high school and also for 6th year project staring for hours at diffraction patterns and counting their numbers...my left eye still winces at the thought :lol:

Oh yeah it's that Jim Al-Khali who presents the Light and Dark programme...excellent presenter!!!

On the hologram front there was a programme, again gawd bless the BBC, which was related to how weird the universe is and one professor reckoned that all that we perceive around us could, well mathematically anyway, just be a hologram projected from the edges of the universe...sorry can't remember which programme it was tho'

maroonlegions

Re post #505/506 don't get your initial comment about life after death as you are relating video to Young's double slit experiment although the fact that this sparked off the whole quantum physics debate.

I guess you could argue that it's more likely to explain other dimensions whereby, for want of a better phrase, your 'soul' might reside once you pop it.

Remember doing the double slit experiment at high school and also for 6th year project staring for hours at diffraction patterns and counting their numbers...my left eye still winces at the thought :lol:

Oh yeah it's that Jim Al-Khali who presents the Light and Dark programme...excellent presenter!!!

On the hologram front there was a programme, again gawd bless the BBC, which was related to how weird the universe is and one professor reckoned that all that we perceive around us could, well mathematically anyway,.just be a hologram projected from the edges of the universe...sorry can't remember which programme it was tho'

Good points and Jim Al-Khail is one interesting fella .. on the hologram front i liked that BBC program you mention , there are some more astro physicists who do go along with the possibility as you said that all we perceive around us could just be a hologram projected from the edges of the universe... sure i have posted some information on that in this thread somewhere.. remember a group of astro physicists presenting their findings in a scientific paper..

JamboInSouthsea

ML

Have for some time been thinking about the connections between the physical world (lets call it science) and the unseen i.e. the occult. Physics and maths will give us multi-dimensions and parallel universes and the occult, from what I have read and heard from those who proclaim to have knowledge of it, gives us much the same although the semantics used are totally different.

Do you have any links or info that may or may not link the two?

I have done a few searches but most I come up with are the usual crap like 'What the Bleep' and so on which are just mediums to sell you self help junk which I have looked at and had to contain myself with laughter.

Having a degree in science (chemistry) and a small amount of knowledge in the occult I am very open minded but would like to hear someone else's thoughts. Used to have good debates with a friend of mine, a philospher and occultist but he, tragically, has moved on.

On a side note, have you read Iain Banks 'Transition'...quality stuff?

maroonlegions

ML

Have for some time been thinking about the connections between the physical world (lets call it science) and the unseen i.e. the occult. Physics and maths will give us multi-dimensions and parallel universes and the occult, from what I have read and heard from those who proclaim to have knowledge of it, gives us much the same although the semantics used are totally different.

Do you have any links or info that may or may not link the two?

I have done a few searches but most I come up with are the usual crap like 'What the Bleep' and so on which are just mediums to sell you self help junk which I have looked at and had to contain myself with laughter.

Having a degree in science (chemistry) and a small amount of knowledge in the occult I am very open minded but would like to hear someone else's thoughts. Used to have good debates with a friend of mine, a philospher and occultist but he, tragically, has moved on.

On a side note, have you read Iain Banks 'Transition'...quality stuff?

Hi mate sorry it took so long for me to reply but been a bit busy of late, no i have not read Iain Banks Transition .. is there a on line pdf format of that book... yes you have raised a good question on the nature of our physical world and the unseen... i have mostly formed my perceptions based on occult studies and books, the mystic kabbala or the tree of life forms a good primary foundation on the principles that we exist on not only the physical plane,(malkuth.. earth).. but also in different higher vibrationonary realms, this physical world is the most dense so to speak.. i could liken it to the spin of a helicopter baled and its rotations.. we can observe it when its stationary but as it increases its rotation we begin to see less of it, the faster it goes the less we see it.. this is the primary concepts of the term "vibration" in occult understandings, our current vibration state is the physical , then the lower astral then upper astral and then the mental and then pure spiritual... i often apply occult teachings to the various new discoveries involving astro physics and quantum mechanics , take the view of some scientists from the field of astro physics that some discoveries have opened up the possibilities that we are living in a projected hologram or that the observable universe is just a hologram projection and then add that to the occult understanding that our physical bodies and consciousness are just mere projections of our subconsciousness in as much as what we perceive or what our minds decode from our immediate surroundings influence what we perceive as "reality".. but in essence is just an illusion compared to the unseen or non physical realms...

There are a number of books i find helpful and those are mostly occult based in origins... the writings of Alistair Crowley are invaluable i feel in this field , not that i agree with every thing he done but he was a very high magus of considerable occult knowledge.. books on astral projection are another but i do feel that in the present fields of physics such as "quantum mechanics" is were the real breakthroughs will manifest or that these breakthroughs will lead to a better understanding from a occult stand point, its a different ball game when you apply the occult to various new breakthroughs... In essence its down to how much you personally can resonate with what i term "sympathetic vibrations" these can manifest at any time and more often manifest when new information resonates with what you already perceive as possible..

I would start with a good read of some of Crowley"s works and then apply that to our immediate physical surroundings, new discoveries in quantum mechanics ect.. On another note the reality of "dark matter" has reared its head again in the scientific consciousness, unseen or undetectable matter having a foothold in science .. then we have unseen or undetectable non physical vibration fields from the occult ...

maroonlegions

Well NASAs Kepler deep space telescope is again providing new discoveries that in the big scheme of things could be profound in what science understands about possible other worlds, from the 1000s of extra planets and those that orbit their star,(sun), in its habitual zones or "Goldilocks"regions to a new solar system apparently similar to ours, it has seven planets orbiting its parent star, a dwarf and its 2,500 light years away.. There are no names as of yet to these seven planets that are orbiting their sun but by the picture below seems to be indicating and showing two of these planets orbiting in the habitual zone, not to close or not to far away from its sun...This new solar system was discovered from the mass of data that Kepler has accumulated over the years it had been pointed the the dark regions of space... below is a snippet and the usual source link...

fq5296698f.jpg

Second Solar System Like Ours Discovered;

QUOTE; SNIPPET;

A team of European astronomers has discovered a second solar system, the closest parallel to our own solar system yet found. It includes seven exoplanets orbiting a star with the small rocky planets close to their host star and the gas giant planets further away. The system was hidden within the wealth of data from the Kepler Space Telescope.

KOI-351 is ?the first system with a significant number of planets (not just two or three, where random fluctuations can play a role) that shows a clear hierarchy like the solar system ? with small, probably rocky, planets in the interior and gas giants in the (exterior),? Dr. Juan Cabrera, of the Institute of Planetary Research at the German Aerospace Center, told Universe Today.

Three of the seven planets orbiting KOI-351 were detected earlier this year, and have periods of 59, 210 and 331 days ? similar to the periods of Mercury, Venus and Earth.

But the orbital periods of these planets vary by as much as 25.7 hours. This is the highest variation detected in an exoplanet?s orbital period so far, hinting that there are more planets than meets the eye.

While astronomers have discovered over 1000 exoplanets, this is the first solar system analogue detected to date. Not only are there seven planets, but they display the same architecture ? rocky small planets orbiting close to the sun and gas giants orbiting further away ? as our own solar system.

LINK SOURCE;

http://www.universet.../#ixzz2lsx13FZu

JamboInSouthsea

Hi mate sorry it took so long for me to reply but been a bit busy of late, no i have not read Iain Banks Transition .. is there a on line pdf format of that book... yes you have raised a good question on the nature of our physical world and the unseen... i have mostly formed my perceptions based on occult studies and books, the mystic kabbala or the tree of life forms a good primary foundation on the principles that we exist on not only the physical plane,(malkuth.. earth).. but also in different higher vibrationonary realms, this physical world is the most dense so to speak.. i could liken it to the spin of a helicopter baled and its rotations.. we can observe it when its stationary but as it increases its rotation we begin to see less of it, the faster it goes the less we see it.. this is the primary concepts of the term "vibration" in occult understandings, our current vibration state is the physical , then the lower astral then upper astral and then the mental and then pure spiritual... i often apply occult teachings to the various new discoveries involving astro physics and quantum mechanics , take the view of some scientists from the field of astro physics that some discoveries have opened up the possibilities that we are living in a projected hologram or that the observable universe is just a hologram projection and then add that to the occult understanding that our physical bodies and consciousness are just mere projections of our subconsciousness in as much as what we perceive or what our minds decode from our immediate surroundings influence what we perceive as "reality".. but in essence is just an illusion compared to the unseen or non physical realms...

There are a number of books i find helpful and those are mostly occult based in origins... the writings of Alistair Crowley are invaluable i feel in this field , not that i agree with every thing he done but he was a very high magus of considerable occult knowledge.. books on astral projection are another but i do feel that in the present fields of physics such as "quantum mechanics" is were the real breakthroughs will manifest or that these breakthroughs will lead to a better understanding from a occult stand point, its a different ball game when you apply the occult to various new breakthroughs... In essence its down to how much you personally can resonate with what i term "sympathetic vibrations" these can manifest at any time and more often manifest when new information resonates with what you already perceive as possible..

I would start with a good read of some of Crowley"s works and then apply that to our immediate physical surroundings, new discoveries in quantum mechanics ect.. On another note the reality of "dark matter" has reared its head again in the scientific consciousness, unseen or undetectable matter having a foothold in science .. then we have unseen or undetectable non physical vibration fields from the occult ...

Haven't read any Alistair Crowley although I have read some Dion Fortune...what would you recommend re. AC??

Part 2 of 'Light and Dark' was on on Monday which was the dark part i.e. dark matter and the yet more mysterious dark energy. Excellent programme and on iPlayer now.

maroonlegions

Haven't read any Alistair Crowley although I have read some Dion Fortune...what would you recommend re. AC??

Part 2 of 'Light and Dark' was on on Monday which was the dark part i.e. dark matter and the yet more mysterious dark energy. Excellent programme and on iPlayer now.

Yes Dion Fortune was a good occultist, member of the golden dawn, she did not like AC as she thought he was too dark but i would recommend at first some of his novels then gradually introduce yourself to his early writings on his occult teachings and then his more in depth studies.. will list some below i think will be primary reading..

•  

Diary of a Drug Fiend

Book by Aleister Crowley

•  
    Diary of a Drug Fiend, published in 1922, was occult writer and mystic Aleister Crowley's first published novel, and is also reportedly the earliest known reference to the Abbey of Thelema in Sicily. Wikipedia

•  

• Genres: Sociology, Fiction, Novel, Psychology

•  

The Book of Lies

Book by Aleister Crowley

•  
      The Book of Lies was written by English occultist and teacher Aleister Crowley and first published in 1912 or 1913. As Crowley describes it: "This book deals with many matters on all planes of the very highest importance. Wikipedia

•  

• Genres: Psychology, Reference

•  

The Confessions of Aleister Crowley

Book by Aleister Crowley

•  
        The Confessions of Aleister Crowley : An Autohagiography, by Aleister Crowley, is a partial autobiography by poet and occultist Crowley. Wikipedia

•  

•  
        Genres: Biography, Autobiography

of course these books are for a basic understanding of just were AC was starting to manifest his occult knowledge, one must never forget though that he was probably the most versed and experienced occultist of our time, he was also a known joker and loved to throw in tongue in cheek references in his books.. so i would not take all he has to heart,, also we have to take on board that he is also describing actual experiences from those occult rituals he practiced in .. of course there is no substitution for one experiencing any occult experiences one self but in order to do so i feel he is a very good reference or starting point.. he was also privy to some very rare and valuable occult books his library stretched over 1000s of manuscripts and books.. you will probably start to perceive just what you need to understand in your self to see just what his occult writings and indeed teachings are manifesting...

maroonlegions

Another wee heads up here this time its about the detection of water on some extra planets from the Hubble deep space telescope..cool.gif

Link source and snippet below...

Hubble Traces Subtle Signals of Water on Hazy Worlds;

quote;

Using the powerful eye of NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, two teams of scientists have found faint signatures of water in the atmospheres of five distant planets.

The presence of atmospheric water was reported previously on a few exoplanets orbiting stars beyond our solar system, but this is the first study to conclusively measure and compare the profiles and intensities of these signatures on multiple worlds.

The five planets -- WASP-17b, HD209458b, WASP-12b, WASP-19b and XO-1b -- orbit nearby stars. The strengths of their water signatures varied. WASP-17b, a planet with an especially puffed-up atmosphere, and HD209458b had the strongest signals. The signatures for the other three planets, WASP-12b, WASP-19b and XO-1b, also are consistent with water.

NASA scientists found faint signatures of water in the atmospheres of five distant planets orbiting three different stars. All five planets appear to be hazy. This illustration shows a star's light illuminating the atmosphere of a planet.

absorbtransmit.jpg?itok=z6m_zF3V

artist concept of a star's light illuminating the atmosphere of a planet;

To determine what?s in the atmosphere of an exoplanet, astronomers watch the planet pass in front of its host star and look at which wavelengths of light are transmitted and which are partially absorbed.

Image Credit: NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center;

"We're very confident that we see a water signature for multiple planets," said Avi Mandell, a planetary scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., and lead author of an Astrophysical Journal paper, published today..

link; http://1.usa.gov/1bhaZXJ

maroonlegions

Another very interesting discovery from a team of physicists who have discovered that out universe could very well be holographic in design and origin.... so in essence our universe or what we are currently experiencing of it is illusionary ... and that the real reality could be in another cosmos ... or something along those lines.. mind boggling to say the least....love it...lol

1.14328.jpg

QUOTE;

?A team of physicists has provided some of the clearest evidence yet that our Universe could be just one big projection.

In 1997, theoretical physicist Juan Maldacena proposed1 that an audacious model of the Universe in which gravity arises from infinitesimally thin, vibrating strings could be reinterpreted in terms of well-established physics. The mathematically intricate world of strings, which exist in nine dimensions of space plus one of time, would be merely a hologram: the real action would play out in a simpler, flatter cosmos where there is no gravity.?

Read more: Simulations back up theory that Universe is a hologram

maroonlegions

New possibilities on the eventual confirmation of life out there takes a new step closer as NASAs Galileo space mission returns data that suggests "clay-like-minerals found on one of Jupiter's icy moons called "Europa" .. Also the NASAs Mars rover Curiosity has also returned some revealing data and that concerns a real possibility that "salty water" just might be in some locations on Mars, though there still needs to be further analysis done to be 100% accurate .. very exciting times

Clay-like minerals found on icy crust of Europa

Posted December 12, 2013 - 08:45

by TG Daily Staff;

europaclay.jpg

"A new analysis of data from NASA's Galileo mission has revealed clay-type minerals at the surface of Jupiter's icy moon Europa that appear to have been delivered by a spectacular collision with an asteroid or comet. This is the first time such minerals have been detected on Europa's surface. The types of space rocks that deliver such minerals typically also often carry organic materials.

"Organic materials, which are important building blocks for life, are often found in comets and primitive asteroids," said Jim Shirley, a research scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. Shirley is giving a talk on this topic at the American Geophysical Union meeting in San Francisco on Friday, Dec. 13. "Finding the rocky residues of this comet crash on Europa's surface may open up a new chapter in the story of the search for life on Europa," he said.

Read more at http://www.tgdaily.com/space-features/82421-clay-like-minerals-found-on-icy-crust-of-europa#QGHX6gEqGZrRDVAA.99

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Does water still flow across Mars? Dark, mysterious tracks hold clues;

rsl_mars_1.gif

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-mars-water-salty-flows-equator-nasa-mro-agu-20131210,0,4096976.story#ixzz2nNsYy1NJ

maroonlegions

Technology eh... advances in robotics is manifesting..... the usual links and snippets are given below..

ROBOT-articleLarge.jpg

Google Adds to Its Menagerie of Robots;

QUOTE;

?BigDog, Cheetah, WildCat and Atlas have joined Google?s growing robot menagerie.

"Google confirmed on Friday that it had completed the acquisition of Boston Dynamics, an engineering company that has designed mobile research robots for the Pentagon. The company, based in Waltham, Mass., has gained an international reputation for machines that walk with an uncanny sense of balance and even ? cheetahlike ? run faster than the fastest humans.

It is the eighth robotics company that Google has acquired in the last half-year. Executives at the Internet giant are circumspect about what exactly they plan to do with their robot collection. But Boston Dynamics and its animal kingdom-themed machines bring significant cachet to Google?s robotic efforts, which are being led by Andy Rubin, the Google executive who spearheaded the development of Android, the world?s most widely used smartphone software.?

link; http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/14/technology/google-adds-to-its-menagerie-of-robots.html

maroonlegions

Will be posting some abstract discoveries purely from the astronomy perspective as this science is really at the heart and soul of ET detection and verification in whatever form that may take, here we have the discovery of "alien neutrinos"... usual links and quotes below...

Alien neutrinos reveal new frontier in astronomy at Antarctica's IceCube;

2D9748497-131120-coslog-icecube.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

IceCube observatory in Antarctica;

Science 22 November 2013:

Vol. 342 no. 6161

DOI: 10.1126/science.1242856

• RESEARCH ARTICLE

Evidence for High-Energy Extraterrestrial Neutrinos at the IceCube Detector

• IceCube Collaboration*

• ?* Full author list after Acknowledgments.

QUOTE'

"A collection of 28 weird high-energy neutrino hits from far beyond the solar system represents the beginning of a new age of astronomy ? and the new neutrino astronomers say they already have more data yet to report.

"This is something we've launched now," the University of Wisconsin's Francis Halzen, principal investigator for the international IceCube observatory in Antarctica, told NBC News. "We're on a mission, so I don't think there's any time for relaxing."

Scientific paper link; http://www.sciencema...42/6161/1242856

main link; http://www.nbcnews.c...cube-2D11624193

maroonlegions

Well this is very much a eye opener on the questions of other states of unconscious or awareness, here we have some research pointing to a third consciousness... could this third consciousness be a connection to another dimension or a non physical reality in which awareness or this particular consciousness takes over after physical death.....

A THIRD STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS COULD EXIST SAY RESEARCHERS;

282373conscious_678x320_front-1.jpg

QUOTE;

?A new study suggests the existence of a state of mind called dysanaesthesia, which is neither consciousness nor unconsciousness.

With anesthetics properly given, very few patients wake up during surgery. However, new findings point to the possibility of a state of mind in which a patient is neither fully conscious nor unconscious, experts say.

This possible third state of consciousness, may be a state in which patients can respond to a command, but are not disturbed by pain or the surgery, according to Dr. Jaideep Pandit, anesthetist at St John?s College in England, who discussed the idea Sept. 19 at the at an anesthetists meeting in Dublin.?

Read more: A third state of consciousness could exist, say researchers

Archived