The Maroonlegions UFO All-in-One Mammoth Thread

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

I see in July of 2009 Dyer had the following to say about this upcoming documentary: His quotes below:

"It's called I Believe. It shows a different side to me. Rather than running around with dangerous, deadly men and all that, I'm trying to break the mould.....I've always had a thing about UFOs since I was a kid. I've never had an experience but I'm constantly looking at the sky just in case.....I've been to see cattle mutilations and crop circles."

"Some are hoaxes but others are unexplained, like the ones stretching over 1,500 metres - to do that in the pitch black is impossible. There's definitely something going on.....There's not much chance of catching UFOs on film but it's about meeting people who think there's a big change coming.....Some people are claiming they've been abducted and there's people passing messages on to them. Maybe they are telling the truth."

Just watched it this afternoon, eventually getting the time to do so, young kids, work ect.Danny Dyer has my full respect now, i share his approach, attitudes and genuine interests and i loved his swagger in this documentary.

The actual show was the usual fare I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised but that could possibly be as I've always liked Danny Dyer since I first seen him in (the excellent) "Human Traffic."

It is also the first time I personally have seen a decent copy of the now legendary Stan Romanek, ?Alien in the window ? footage but all-in-all the full documentary was nowhere near as poor as I was expecting it to be .Not saying he provided 100% proof of ANY UFO having a ET origin but all in all he is not giving up his belief or views that some COULD be ET in origins.

I was GLAD to see Dyer raise the fact that Stan had an agent and a sum of $50,000 was required for the footage, which as Dyer rightly surmised raises the obvious question regarding motivation and (in my opinion) ultimately the integrity of this particular purveyor of truth, raises serious questions too about this Stan bloke.Personally i think this Stan character is taking the pesh:angry:.Loved the way Danny respected various people and the odd Oliver Hardy glance to the camera , well done my old son, it was worth the butchers, as they say in Dannys cockney tongue , "go on my son". :pray: ML.:ninja:

This is part one of six , the rest can be found on U-Tube, BBC ipod player only has it up for a limited time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxc1W8exe7g&feature=related

danny_dyerPA2003_450x563.jpg

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see in July of 2009 Dyer had the following to say about this upcoming documentary: His quotes below:

"It's called I Believe. It shows a different side to me. Rather than running around with dangerous, deadly men and all that, I'm trying to break the mould.....I've always had a thing about UFOs since I was a kid. I've never had an experience but I'm constantly looking at the sky just in case.....I've been to see cattle mutilations and crop circles."

"Some are hoaxes but others are unexplained, like the ones stretching over 1,500 metres - to do that in the pitch black is impossible. There's definitely something going on.....There's not much chance of catching UFOs on film but it's about meeting people who think there's a big change coming.....Some people are claiming they've been abducted and there's people passing messages on to them. Maybe they are telling the truth."

Just watched it this afternoon, eventually getting the time to do so, young kids, work ect.Danny Dyer has my full respect now, i share his approach, attitudes and genuine interests and i loved his swagger in this documentary.

The actual show was the usual fare I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised but that could possibly be as I've always liked Danny Dyer since I first seen him in (the excellent) "Human Traffic."

It is also the first time I personally have seen a decent copy of the now legendary Stan Romanek, ?Alien in the window ? footage but all-in-all the full documentary was nowhere near as poor as I was expecting it to be .Not saying he provided 100% proof of ANY UFO having a ET origin but all in all he is not giving up his belief or views that some COULD be ET in origins.

I was GLAD to see Dyer raise the fact that Stan had an agent and a sum of $50,000 was required for the footage, which as Dyer rightly surmised raises the obvious question regarding motivation and (in my opinion) ultimately the integrity of this particular purveyor of truth, raises serious questions too about this Stan bloke.Personally i think this Stan character is taking the pesh:angry:.Loved the way Danny respected various people and the odd Oliver Hardy glance to the camera , well done my old son, it was worth the butchers, as they say in Dannys cockney tongue , "go on my son". :pray: ML.:ninja:

This is part one of six , the rest can be found on U-Tube, BBC ipod player only has it up for a limited time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxc1W8exe7g&feature=related

You started a thread about this last week which fell off page 1 and for that reason - im out.

ML, ye waffle all that pish, but ye cannie find a minute to post your scores for the predictor league! I despair sometimes....

It is worth a watch though just for a laugh. It is the way that he keeps a straight face when the guy shows him footage of an alien's head popping up at the window of his house. I know he is a bit of an eejit but some of Dyer's comments are quite funny too.

Nicholas Brody
It is worth a watch though just for a laugh. It is the way that he keeps a straight face when the guy shows him footage of an alien's head popping up at the window of his house. I know he is a bit of an eejit but some of Dyer's comments are quite funny too.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

In watching some historic Mike Wallace interviews from over fifty years ago, I stumbled upon an interview with Major Donald Keyhoe, an early investigator of UFOs, and founder of NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena).

Keep in mind that back then knowledge of UFOs -- then known mostly as "Flying Saucers," :rolleyes: from the term coined by a reporter from one of the first modern UFO reports in the 1940s (Kenneth Arnold)-- was very new and unknown to most Americans.

Donald E. Keyhoe was a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis. He was a pilot in the Marine Corps and rose to the rank of Major before retiring to become chief of information for the Aeronautics Division of the Department of Commerce.

Here's the interview below n the link i have provided: :woot:

http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/multimedia...oe_donald.html

The Mike Wallace Interview

Major Donald E. Keyhoe

3/8/1958

Former Marine Air Corps Major Donald Keyhoe, director of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena, conducted an investigation of the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). Keyhoe talks to Wallace about the United States military, reports of UFO sightings, the various theories explaining UFOs, government cover-ups. :ninja:

maroonlegions

Aye the dude claiming he captured this on his video is claiming $50,000 for the rest off the film,like Danny i think this man is pesh taking and is faking this.While i found certain parts of this video good and there where parts i did not, the people on the hill meditating into a blue peter sticky black plastic box was hilarious and the movement they represent is loony.The man spending all that time trying to catch something on his video cameras was interesting though.Yes Danny was tongue in cheek and he did it very good in my eyes, like him the interest in this subject with me will remain. :thumbsup:

maroonlegions

ML You should seek medical help:byebye:

You should seek help on knowing what you are talking about before you mouth off mate.I suppose its a much sneakier and easier way of making me look like i believed EVERYTHING in that video than to simply post asking me if i disagreed or found parts of that doc i did not hold the same views with before you try and make out i believed ALL of it, then again why bother asking me those questions, it would have debunked your medical help post and made you look like one that jumps the gun and is clearly just s*** stirring eh.What is the medical term for one who jumps the gun, unfairly condemns someone based on NOT asking or knowing the persons real views BEFORE seeking their real thoughts or views on something,ignores and deliberately makes someone out to be mentally unstable when it does not fit in with their view points and not on any real medical health grounds,DELUSIONAL OR PARANOID maybe the medical term i am looking for. :unsure:Is their some law that protects people from this sort of harasment or character assassinations do you think we could start a thread on that point, would be fun in finding out eh. :thinking2:

My other recent post just know AFTER your medical comment post proves you are wrong and do not care for fair , respectable and open discussions but are out for slander at any opportunity, REGARDLESS of what my real views are.I see you could be trying to turn this thread into yet another slandering debate or even trying to get it closed.If you would like further discussions on the UFO subject in a fairer way or need any help in understanding its complexity , history or real causes for concern of why some credible sources or intelligent and mature people feel there is so much more to this subject than cheap one line petty ignorant ramblings of the ignorant then feel free to post.On the other hand you could always act like someone who really knows feck all about this subject and keep on trying to show off or come across as the "look at me boys i am funny as feck eh" golden boy OR WISE UP and think hard before you mouth off, your choice. :whistling: See YA. :th_wink:

Did Mr Dyer mention if the Aliens had all their top boys out and woz well up forrit!!?

maroonlegions

Newly Released Government UFO Docs, Feb 2010

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Newly released UFO files

from the UK government

Files released in February 2010

The files contain a wide range of UFO-related documents covering the years 1994-2000.

Find out more about close encounters, strange illnesses, flying ?Toblerones? :D and unidentified objects tracked on radar. :ninja:

Start by reading our highlights guide here, http://filestore.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pdfs/feb-2010-highlights-guide.pdf to help you navigate your way

through the files.

Due to the large size of some of these files, we recommend you save them to your PC before opening them. Please right click on the links and select the ?save? option.

Worth a wee butchers as they say, some very interesting cases.ML. :ninja:

maroonlegions

I believe that this is one of the most powerful existing documents revealing the reality of the UFOs now FULLY ADMITTED by the Brazilian military authorities. The documents and the revelations that they contain plus the credibility of the sources that this report is coming from is in my view not so easily dismissed or labelled as insignificant or ( n s g-n f -k nt). adj. 1. Not significant, especially: a. Lacking in importance; trivial. b. Lacking power, position, or value; ... :whistling: Now when will the USA military authorities follow suit like Brazil, UK,France ect.ML. :ninja:

"As a conclusion of the observed constant facts in almost all presentations, it is the opinion of this Command,(Brazilian military authorities), that the phenomenon is solid and reflects intelligence by its capacity to follow and sustain distance from the observers, as well as to fly in formation, and are not necessarily manned craft."

!In late July, hundreds of papers from the Brazilian Air Force's official System for the Investigation of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (SIOANI) have demonstrated how the nation's military authorities dealt with the UFO Phenomena in the 60s and 70s.!

!Based on the analysis of above-reported events, it is this Command?s opinion that, according to the information from the controllers, pilots and previously elaborated reports from I Cindacta (Air Traffic Control and Aerial Defense Center), that there are some points of coincidence regarding radar echoes, accelerations, illumination, velocities and behavior, either by technical detection or by visual contact." :geek:

2. Some of those coinciding points that we can name are those phenomena which exhibited certain constant characteristics, as follows:

a. Produced radar echoes, not only on the Air Defense System, but also on the intercepting airplanes simultaneously, with visual comparisons by the pilots.

b. Change in velocity, from subsonic to supersonic, besides hovering capability.

c. Varied altitude, from below FL-050 to altitudes above FL-400.

d. Occasionally seen as white, green and yellow lights, and sometimes no luminous indication.

e. Sudden acceleration and deceleration

I encourage everyone to check out the document. If that won't get your heart racing I don't know what will.

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/night/Occurrence%20Report%20-%20Translated.pdf

maroonlegions

The former United Kingdom Chief of Defence Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton is a man i really respect.The fact that he went public with his beliefs on this enigma and did not give a feck about any possible ridicule that would follow earns this respect i have for him.Considering his credibility and his positions he held as Chief of Defence and also his privy to data and information ect..he offers a real perspective from a military point of view.This statement from him below is worthy of consideration. His credentials speak for them selves, he is just one of a number of credible men who have held high positions in the military and intelligences and have had the guts to come forward.They have put aside their own personal fear of ridicule and its character assassinations it so often brings and is the main weapons used in an attempt to silence this information getting any sort of serious and credible attention or real interest.These kind of people who have acted like real men and have done so with our species at heart. ML. :th_wink:

United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton, http://www.nato.int/cv/milcom/chair.htm

"I have frequently been asked why a person of my background?a former Chief of the Defense Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee?why I think there is a cover-up [of] the facts about UFOs. Governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people would panic. I don?t believe that at all. I?ve said so in print. There is a serious possibility that we are being visited by people from outer space. It behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want." pp. 305 - 307. British Ministry of Defense Official

"I believe that governments and the military, and indeed private researchers, politicians- whoever- should place everything in the public domain on this issue. Governments can?t, I think, have it both ways. You cannot say on the one hand, as the party line often goes, that UFOs are of no defense significance, and then on the other keep back some of the data." :th_wink:

"You simply can?t do that. You have to have it one way or the other. And if, as governments consistently say when the politicians probe on this issue or when the media inquire, that there?s really nothing to worry about, then okay, let?s see all the data.? For more, click here. http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up10pg#hillnorton'>http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up10pg#hillnorton

United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton

This list of a mixture of former ordinary and high ranking military and intelligence personnel who like the United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton who have also came forward with their testimonies and experiences.These personnel can be viewed and found on this link.ML. http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up

maroonlegions

'Mum the aliens are coming'...boy (9) snaps UFO above Eccleston

9:08am Friday 19th February 2010

By St Helens Star newsdesk ?

A NINE-year-old UFO spotter yelled "the aliens are coming!" :D when he noticed strange lights hovering near his home.

http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/5017111._Mum_the_aliens_are_coming____boy__9__snaps_UFO_above_Eccleston/

Apparently these objects hovered for about ten minutes, then jetted off.?Looking to see if there is any more information on this sighting and his mobile phone pictures.There are three pictures he captured showing yellow/orange lights, these can be viewed by clicking on the link provided.There is obviously the Chinese lanterns explanation and i would not rule it out but according to this wee boy these objects where "hovering" and then just jetted off.Lanterns will usually take a upwards fight path and their movements are heavily influenced by wind currents.The wind and weather conditions that night need to be known to see if these objects could have or not been Chinese lanterns. :geek:

You should seek help on knowing what you are talking about before you mouth off mate.I suppose its a much sneakier and easier way of making me look like i believed EVERYTHING in that video than to simply post asking me if i disagreed or found parts of that doc i did not hold the same views with before you try and make out i believed ALL of it, then again why bother asking me those questions, it would have debunked your medical help post and made you look like one that jumps the gun and is clearly just s*** stirring eh.What is the medical term for one who jumps the gun, unfairly condemns someone based on NOT asking or knowing the persons real views BEFORE seeking their real thoughts or views on something,ignores and deliberately makes someone out to be mentally unstable when it does not fit in with their view points and not on any real medical health grounds,DELUSIONAL OR PARANOID maybe the medical term i am looking for. :unsure:Is their some law that protects people from this sort of harasment or character assassinations do you think we could start a thread on that point, would be fun in finding out eh. :thinking2:

My other recent post just know AFTER your medical comment post proves you are wrong and do not care for fair , respectable and open discussions but are out for slander at any opportunity, REGARDLESS of what my real views are.I see you could be trying to turn this thread into yet another slandering debate or even trying to get it closed.If you would like further discussions on the UFO subject in a fairer way or need any help in understanding its complexity , history or real causes for concern of why some credible sources or intelligent and mature people feel there is so much more to this subject than cheap one line petty ignorant ramblings of the ignorant then feel free to post.On the other hand you could always act like someone who really knows feck all about this subject and keep on trying to show off or come across as the "look at me boys i am funny as feck eh" golden boy OR WISE UP and think hard before you mouth off, your choice. :whistling: See YA. :th_wink:

facebalm.gif

I encourage everyone to check out the document. If that won't get your heart racing I don't know what will.

Even after years of sustained and often hilarious abuse on here, you still don't get it, do you? There are a squillion and one things that set our hearts racing, but in general any sane person would have come to the conclusion by now that the rest of the forum is a bit take it or leave it on the wee green saucer people front.

I'm not dodging the issue - I'm happy to widen the debate on whether you should seek medical help.

The former United Kingdom Chief of Defence Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton is a man i really respect.The fact that he went public with his beliefs on this enigma and did not give a feck about any possible ridicule that would follow earns this respect i have for him.Considering his credibility and his positions he held as Chief of Defence and also his privy to data and information ect..he offers a real perspective from a military point of view.This statement from him below is worthy of consideration. His credentials speak for them selves, he is just one of a number of credible men who have held high positions in the military and intelligences and have had the guts to come forward.They have put aside their own personal fear of ridicule and its character assassinations it so often brings and is the main weapons used in an attempt to silence this information getting any sort of serious and credible attention or real interest.These kind of people who have acted like real men and have done so with our species at heart. ML. :th_wink:

United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton, http://www.nato.int/...ilcom/chair.htm

"I have frequently been asked why a person of my background?a former Chief of the Defense Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee?why I think there is a cover-up [of] the facts about UFOs. Governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people would panic. I don?t believe that at all. I?ve said so in print. There is a serious possibility that we are being visited by people from outer space. It behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want." pp. 305 - 307. British Ministry of Defense Official

"I believe that governments and the military, and indeed private researchers, politicians- whoever- should place everything in the public domain on this issue. Governments can?t, I think, have it both ways. You cannot say on the one hand, as the party line often goes, that UFOs are of no defense significance, and then on the other keep back some of the data." :th_wink:

"You simply can?t do that. You have to have it one way or the other. And if, as governments consistently say when the politicians probe on this issue or when the media inquire, that there?s really nothing to worry about, then okay, let?s see all the data.? For more, click here. http://www.wanttokno...10pg#hillnorton

United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton

This list of a mixture of former ordinary and high ranking military and intelligence personnel who like the United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton who have also came forward with their testimonies and experiences.These personnel can be viewed and found on this link.ML. http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up

ML , a simple question for you : why do you post this stuff on a football website ?

There are a myriad of websites where you can meet kindred spirits who are actually interested in this sort of thing. Why persist in posting it here - and not only that , take the hump with people who have a go. Don't you think you're wasting your time or are you just out to impress/win some covnverts ?

ML, are all these UFO threads actually really about you trying to convince yourself that that probing you took in your formative years was from an alien & not some rough trick named Dave?

:alien:

Creepy Lurker

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I'll tell you what'd be good: a cross between Danny Dyer and the late Steve Irwin, presenting a show called 'The Real Football Factory Hunter'.

"All the top boys are out. I'm well out me manor 'ere. I'm gonna poke me thumb up this top boy's arse an' see what 'appens!

Ohhhhhh, it's gettin' pwopah nawty, he's weally pissed orf now!"

...and so on.

It'd be good if there were aliens too.

maroonlegions

Amazing UFO Fleet in Cardiff UK 19 February 2010?? :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEVWeNVmYVg

These objects where recorded from a night vision infra -red scope camera. :woot:

Secret military objects flying pretty fast in a "v" formation at high altitude and then separating? <_<

Too fast for migratory birds like geese or infra-red ducks :woot: , Chinese lanterns some how flying in a "V" formation then showing signs of intelligent separation manouvers :down: ML.

1.Moving way too fast for geese.

2.Nor do geese light up like that, even when hit with a spotlight.

3.Plus its obviously at a much higher altitude than geese fly.

4.Also the movements aren't like geese or conventional aircraft, but it could be some top secret military aircraft or....... :ninja: ML.

"The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles."

-- Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics).

The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin."

--Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist).

Amazing UFO Fleet in Cardiff UK 19 February 2010?? rolleyes.gif

These objects where recorded from a night vision infra -red scope camera. woot.gif

Secret military objects flying pretty fast in a "v" formation at high altitude and then separating? dry.gif

Too fast for migratory birds like geese or infra-red ducks woot.gif , Chinese lanterns some how flying in a "V" formation then showing signs of intelligent separation manouvers down.gif ML.

1.Moving way too fast for geese.

2.Nor do geese light up like that, even when hit with a spotlight.

3.Plus its obviously at a much higher altitude than geese fly.

4.Also the movements aren't like geese or conventional aircraft, but it could be some top secret military aircraft or....... ninja.gif ML.

"The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles."

-- Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics).

The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin."

--Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist).

The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles."

or

Geese.

I choose geese. thumbsup.gif

maroonlegions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc

Mercury 9 and Gemini 5 astronaut Gordon Cooper talks about his UFO sightings and experiences. 041004_cooper_vmed_5p.widec.jpg

Title

Mercury Astronaut Gordon Cooper Jr.

Full Description

Mercury Astronaut L. Gordon Cooper Jr., in his pressure suit with helmet during Mercury-Atlas 9 prelaunch activities.

Keywords

Gordon Cooper Gordo Cooper MA-9

Subject Category

Mercury-Astronaut,

Reference Numbers

Center: JSC

Center Number: S63-01756

GRIN DataBase Number: GPN-2000-001402

Source Information

Creator/Photographer: NASA

Original Source: DIGITAL

Amazing interview with Gordon Cooper, sadly he passed away not long ago and just maybe he felt it was about time to come clean on all his experiences he encountered and some of his friends who where aviation pilots told him also of their encounters with strange and unexplained objects while flying.ML. :th_wink:

maroonlegions

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India

February, 17 2010

image3333_b.jpg

Rajasthan Times.

"A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft."

"Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art drawings".

http://www.archaeologydaily.com/news/component/option,com_maxcomment/Itemid,1/id,51/task,viewallreplies/

If this is genuine then i wonder what other undiscovered prehistoric cave paintings show.ML.

maroonlegions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6689196820356094135&ei=Y-eQS5yhEI2n-AbU_uDvAg&q=Unsolved+Mysteries+3-+UFOs+Bentwaters+Allagash+3rdVDO.avi

Unsolved Mysteries. This is the full episode about Bentwater incident in England (Rendlesham Forrest) at or near an US Air Base.

This is Britain"s very own Roswell or near to it.The deputy commander of the based and several of his men to this day who where involved in witnessing these events swear to this day that these events happened.The original memo of this event written by deputy base commander Colonel Charles Halt to the USAF high command and their intelligences was released under the freedom of information act.This original memo was also released by the British MOD in their declassified UFO documents and can be viewed.ML.

These two men Airman First Class (A1C) John Burroughs - (who was only 19 at the time and was stationed at RAF Woodbridge's back gate, commonly known as the East Gate),and Staff Sergeant (SSgt) Bud Steffens (then known as Bud Parker), where the first men to encounter this object.They have recently planed to have a reunion here in the UK with other military personel who witnessed the same events that night and the other nights.This event happened over 3 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS.ML.

haltpenniston8zc.jpg

This image shows Col. Charles Halt (left) and Tsgt Jim Penniston (right) at RAF Bentwaters.

john-burroughs-2005.jpg

Here is the original memo written and sent by Col. Charles Halt to the USAF military intelligences and was released many years after this event.ML. :ninja:

the-halt-memo-small.gif

maroonlegions

In a follow up to the Bentwaters event here is the actual tape recording that Deputy base commander Holt recorded that night.

The "Halt tape" has been in the public domain since the mid-eighties and is not copyrighted. You can listen to these MP3s on your PC, they could be burned to CD etc.

Complete halt tape ~18 mins [high quality MP3] [16.3mb]

[Right click here, http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/downloads/mp3/complete_recording.mp3 choose save target as]

Don't want to listen to the whole tape? Listen to the significant sections here...

Section where UFOs are spotted [high quality MP3] [3.40mb]

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/downloads/mp3/lights_spotted.mp3

Section where Bustinza requests light-alls [high quality MP3] [0.7mb]

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/downloads/mp3/bustinza_radio.mp3

Section where nearby animals panic [high quality MP3] [0.8mb]

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/downloads/mp3/animals.mp3

The Halt Tape was first given to UFO researchers Harry Harris and Dot Street by Colonel Conrad in 1984 - he found the tape in his office, the office had been Halt's a short while before. Since then, many copies were made. Most were of low quality, on some Halt's voice is almost impossible to understand. We now have the original, which digital copies were made from - it is much clearer and allows most background conversation to be heard.

Here is a small bit of transcript from the tape on the apparent 'frenzy' of animals in the forest and on a nearby farm only seconds before the UFO is spotted. The animals can be heard on the tape.As we all know animals react truthfully and behave in a manner that their environment is dictating and them going into a "frenzy" is testimony that something genuine, unfamiliar, highly strange and unknown was now in their environment.Like the military personell that night, a genuine tone of high strangeness was evident in their voice reactions too.ML :ninja: "Also There is no break in the tape. There are only seconds between the point where the animals are heard going into a 'frenzy' and the point where the UFO is spotted.

Is this evidence of a UFO physically interacting with the surrounding environment"?

The transcript of part of the tape that night;

Lt. Colonel Halt: 01.48. We're hearing some strange sounds out of the farmers...

Sgt. Nevilles: Twenty eight....seven... (still operating the geiger counter)

Lt. Colonel Halt: barnyard animals. They're very, very active and making an awful lot of noise.

Sgt. Nevilles: definite pigmentation.

(Lt Englund spotted the light first, he shouts to Halt)

Lt. Colonel Halt: You saw a light? Slow down. Where, where?

Sgt. Nevilles (spots UFO too): Right on this position here. Straight ahead in between the trees.

maroonlegions

Ex Military Man Photographs UFO Over Lake

by Dirk Vander Ploeg

Posted: 14:00 June 22, 2006;

Quote from [email protected] below;

"Received a very interesting report from Piotr Cielebia? of the NOL-Eastern European UFO Journal, concerning a sighting by retired Lt. Col. Robert G. The following is my adaptation of the original report from the Lt. Colonel and his photographs".

Name: Lt. Col. Robert G. retired (last name withheld at the request of the witness)

Place: Zywieckie Lake, Wojewodztwo Slaskie, Poland

Date: May 22, 2006.

Enlarged/blown up photos of the unknown object.

4ufos-enhanced.jpg

A case from May 22, 2006 which involved a retired Lt. Col. Robert. G. who captured these photos of a unknown object while he was out fishing one day.The below photo is one of four he took of this object, the other three can be seen by clicking the link to this report.Seems there is a bit of credibility in this by the fact this was seen ,photographed and experienced by an ex-military Lt.Colonel.ML. :ninja:

4.jpg

link, http://www.ufodigest.com/zywieckie-ufo.html

maroonlegions

Incredible UFO Formation chased by Helicopters over Memphis 20th May!!!

Quote;

"May 20th 10:30pm (ish), glowing lights appear in the sky. Some move. Some appear out of nowhere. Some move vertically or horizontally. Half a dozen helicopters fly around and near the glowing lights".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SgO6pVY4_0

Interesting, not flares or planes or lanterns, because of their movements, then several helicopters turn up on the scene to investigate.The people and the person recording this on his camera are clearly excited and sounding really perplexed at what they are witnessing here.ML. B)

• 1 month later...
maroonlegions

Latest UFO sightings - Strange UFO activity filmed in the nights sky over Lake Ladoga near Sortvala - Karelia, Russia. This footage was recorded on 16th March 2010.

UFOs+over+Russia.png

http:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zeIkAxZU8

link; http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/04/ufo-activity-over-lake-ladoga-republic.html

Very strange objects/object captured on video in Russia.Do not think they are lanterns due to the formation they hold. Cannot find any history on this video if it has been checked out for any signs of CGI.ML. :ninja:

maroonlegions

UFOs and the Government;

CIA Involvement in UFO Debunking;

"After the Washington D.C. UFO incidents, while the nation's opinion makers -- satisfied that all was well -- went on to other stories, the aftershocks of the UFO invasion reverberated throughout the defense establishment. H. Marshall Chad well, assistant director of the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence, warned CIA director Gen. Walter Bedell Smith, "At any moment of attack [from the Soviet Union], we are now in a position where we cannot, on an instant basis, distinguish hardware from phantom, and as tension mounts we will run the increasing risk of false alerts and the even greater danger of falsely identifying the real as phantom."

Washington National Airport on August 15. Radar Tracking Graph;

ufo-government-042a.jpg

"Though the major Washington sightings occurred over the weekends of July 1920 and July 26-27, 1952, sporadic reports and trackings were recorded into mid-August. Here, the black dots indicate unidentified targets tracked on the radar screen at Washington National Airport on August 15."

link; http://science.howstuffworks.com/ufo-government.htm

Some very interesting information here on some history of the CIAs involvement in the UFO enigma.

ML , a simple question for you : why do you post this stuff on a football website ?

There are a myriad of websites where you can meet kindred spirits who are actually interested in this sort of thing. Why persist in posting it here - and not only that , take the hump with people who have a go. Don't you think you're wasting your time or are you just out to impress/win some covnverts ?

This is a forum for any subject. Football is discussed in the Terrace. I for one have an interest in this and an open mind. More power to your keyboard ML.

This is a forum for any subject. Football is discussed in the Terrace. I for one have an interest in this and an open mind. More power to your keyboard ML.

I like ML's post as well.

Might not think they are very valid.. But an open mind is a good thing!

Chaka Demus & pliers

Look, the guys got a hobby eh. Give him a break... :down:

Obsession might be a better word to use.

Oh and those prehistoric cave paintings from India :lol:

Its got to end ML, think about your crazy rants and inconclusive evidence, its been going on for years now. :whistling:

little green men , alien spaceships :thumbsup: its over mate give it up, more chance of hobos winning the BIG CUP than aliens landing :whistling:

for your own good please seek medicl help

Guest Death.

Its got to end ML, think about your crazy rants and inconclusive evidence, its been going on for years now. whistling.gif

little green men , alien spaceships thumbsup.gif its over mate give it up, more chance of hobos winning the BIG CUP than aliens landing whistling.gif

for your own good please seek medicl help

Everywhere ML goes you seem to follow with the same boring pish.

You may not have any interests of your own but please desist from slagging those who do.

Thanks.

Everywhere ML goes you seem to follow with the same boring pish.

You may not have any interests of your own but please desist from slagging those who do.

Thanks

Sure thing ML, and i thought irvine jambo was a one off :whistling: keep up the good work :thumbsup:

seen any little green men that you can show us :rolleyes:

rossaldinho

The Shed

For discussion of (almost) anything !

Philip Haseley says that there is plenty of evidence for UFO's

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/04/11/1015782/ufos-theres-plenty-of-evidence.html

UFOs? ?There?s plenty of evidence?

By Emma D. Sapong

Related Content

To hear Neil deGrasse Tyson talk about NASA funding, go to the Niagara Views blog, 'Is there intelligent life out there?'

Share this story:

Buzz up!

Philip Haseley has never had any encounters with UFOs or extraterrestrials, but he knows dozens of people who say they have.

?It happens to millions of people [around the world],? he said. ?It?s about time we looked into this as a worthy area of study. It?s important that the whole subject be brought out in the open and investigated.?

Haseley is doing his part. He is as serious about unidentified flying objects as anyone in the region. The Niagara County Community College anthropology professor has brought several speakers on the subject to the college in recent years and is head of the Western New York Mutual UFO Network, a group interested in UFO research.

Like the national organization, the Western New York group researches reported UFO sightings.

Generally, about 30 to 50 claims of UFOs are reported monthly across the state, Haseley said, including two or three in this region.

The investigation is done in a scientific manner, he says. Some members receive training, including in field investigation, astronomy and meteorology. They also are taught to use radar and other types of instruments and technology.

?To say we are UFO believers basically implies we are taking this on faith, and that?s not the case,? he said. ?There?s plenty of evidence.?

The Western New York group has about 25 members, including about 15 who meet regularly to discuss books and local cases, and to socialize. They are a diverse group, ranging in age from late teens to the 70s. They are typical citizens, including students, teachers, engineers and businesspeople.

?We have a slew of people from different ages and educational backgrounds,? he said. ?And the only thing that brings them together is an interest in UFOs and the desire to find out what they are all about.?

Some in the group say they have had some kind of encounter. One member, along with his son, saw a huge triangular shape in the sky on a recent morning in their backyard in the Town of Tonawanda. Another member claims to have been regularly abducted since age 5, taken aboard a craft, subjected to medical examinations and given tours.

Haseley and other UFO network members are well aware that there are skeptics.

?We have to deal with skeptics like any

other UFO organization, and we are perfectly willing to be critiqued,? he said. ?We know people who think this is a nonsense subject. And we?ll refer you to voluminous literature and facts about UFOs.?

What does one mainstream scientist think?

Neil deGrasse Tyson ? an astrophysicist, director of the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City and host of ?NOVA scienceNOW? on PBS?spoke late last month as part of the University at Buffalo?s Distinguished Speakers Series.

After spending several minutes talking about how vast the universe is ? it contains billions and billions of galaxies, and is expanding ? Tyson pointed out that the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute has sent radio waves into space for more than a decade and, to this point at least, has failed to receive feedback suggesting that humans have similar company beyond Planet Earth.

For those who doubt extraterrestrial life, however, he said humans have barely scratched the surface when it comes to exploring the possibility of intelligent life in space.

Tyson used an example cited in his television show: What scientists have done so far to test for other life forms is the equivalent of scooping a few hundred glasses of water from all the oceans in the world ? and concluding that those waters have no fish.

As some continue to search, others believe that there already is ample evidence suggesting that we are not alone in the universe.

Haseley has brought some of them to NCCC.

Peter Robbins, an eminent UFO researcher and author, held a packed school lecture hall in rapt attention March 25 as he detailed the famous UFO sightings in a Bentwaters, England, forest near a U. S. Air Force base.

There were three successive nights in late December 1980 when the Military Police heard disturbances in the forest and, upon investigation, encountered a luminous, mysterious triangular flying craft, he said.

?It?s one of the most important cases in the annals of UFO research,? said Robbins, author of the ?Left at East Gate,? an international best seller about the Bentwaters case, considered ?England?s Roswell.?

Interviews, physical and scientific evidence and radar confirmed the occurrences, Robbins said, but the government never substantiated them.

A major part of the government?s denial is rooted in the study of UFOs being viewed as pseudoscience, Robbins said.

Despite that perception, his evening presentation drew a crowd of more than 200 people, many of whom had done their own research, mixed in with others who said they, too, had either seen or were just curious about UFOs.

Haseley sees Robbins and similar speakers as providing an opportunity to raise important questions.

?He?s an international expert, and that?s a case students have heard about, and it has the chance of long-term investigation,? the NCCC professor said. ?There?s something more to this UFO phenomenon than lunatic fringe kind of talk.?

Peter Robbins, an eminent UFO researcher and author, held a packed school lecture hall in rapt attention March 25 as he detailed the famous UFO sightings in a Bentwaters, England, forest near a U. S. Air Force base.

There were three successive nights in late December 1980 when the Military Police heard disturbances in the forest and, upon investigation, encountered a luminous, mysterious triangular flying craft, he said.

?It?s one of the most important cases in the annals of UFO research,? said Robbins, author of the ?Left at East Gate,? an international best seller about the Bentwaters case, considered ?England?s Roswell.?

Interviews, physical and scientific evidence and radar confirmed the occurrences, Robbins said, but the government never substantiated them.

I remember reading about this in a book many years ago and it is a huge case that has not been explained. I would urge anyone to read about it. It is a US base in Norfolk, England iirc.

maroonlegions

Mystery object in Starburst Galaxy M82 possible micro-quasar

14-Apr-2010, Plain html version.

Royal Astronomical Society Press Release

RAS PN 10/27 (NAM 12)

ISSUED BY:

Anita Heward

Press Officer

Royal Astronomical Society

Mob: +44 (0)7756 034 243

E-mail: [email protected]

Mystery object in Starburst Galaxy M82 possible micro-quasar

Radio astronomers at the University of Manchester?s Jodrell Bank Observatory have discovered a strange new object in a nearby galaxy. The object, which appeared very suddenly in radio wavelengths and shows no signs of going away, does not appear to be like anything that has been seen in the Milky Way. :ermm: Dr Tom Muxlow will present the discovery at the National Astronomy Meeting in Glasgow on Wednesday 14th April. :woot:

link; http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/nam2010/pr12.php

Here is what the signal looks like

059fdc26df0b.png

This is an image of the M82 Galaxy that the signal is coming from

ba4b2aa551a2.jpg

Well is it a possible micro-quasar, probably but lets wait and see what they come up with.

maroonlegions

LOFAR Opens Up the Low-Frequency Universe.

"ScienceDaily (Apr. 13, 2010) ? The Low Frequency Array (LOFAR), a new pan-European radio astronomy facility, has started mapping the Universe at very low energy wavelengths, a part of the electromagnetic spectrum that is relatively unexplored. It will detect faint signals from the first stars and mini-black holes that emerged when the Universe was only 500 000 years old -- and will also be looking for signs of other civilisations in the Universe closer to home."

Full article: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100412192502.htm

Looks like they are trying a new approach here but that's if ANY intelligences not far from us use radio waves at all. Its been speculated that one possibility is they might use numeric compression that makes transmissions sound like noise. :ninja:

Archived