willing to give dice one last throw but....

elvoys

I, like I feel many others am waiting to see who is appointed and see where we are headed next season. I believe we will have a British manager (almost impossible to be Frail because of Euro license and can't go for the couse till summer 2009 so if Vlad keeps him on then he basically is admiting he doesn't want Hearts to qualify for Europe and the conspiracy theorists will be proved right once and for all) and barring an approach from a Prem/ decent Championship club, McGhee will be that. Anyone listening to journalists talk (e.g. Scottish correspondent on Talk Sport last night) would feel this is very likely.

However if this direction fails, I won't be calling for Vlad out as the basic truth is without him we die as the debt IS insurmountable starting from scratch. Motherwell were on life support with a debt rough 1/6th of ours. Instead, like many I feel I will become apathetic and mourn the passing away of our club. This I honestly feel is the most crucial 18 months ahead in our club's history and those making decisions need to take their next steps with a very clear head.

Your having a laugh mate!! This arse is taking the complete **** and the sooner he fecks off the better! I d prefer to watch Hearts at Saughton Park fighting there way up the leagues than this comeday show.We are a complete joke under Romanov!!

I, like I feel many others am waiting to see who is appointed and see where we are headed next season. I believe we will have a British manager (almost impossible to be Frail because of Euro license and can't go for the couse till summer 2009 so if Vlad keeps him on then he basically is admiting he doesn't want Hearts to qualify for Europe and the conspiracy theorists will be proved right once and for all) and barring an approach from a Prem/ decent Championship club, McGhee will be that. Anyone listening to journalists talk (e.g. Scottish correspondent on Talk Sport last night) would feel this is very likely.

However if this direction fails, I won't be calling for Vlad out as the basic truth is without him we die as the debt IS insurmountable starting from scratch. Motherwell were on life support with a debt rough 1/6th of ours. Instead, like many I feel I will become apathetic and mourn the passing away of our club. This I honestly feel is the most crucial 18 months ahead in our club's history and those making decisions need to take their next steps with a very clear head.

I'm going to buy a season ticket next season.

After the joke of a team I watched last night, I'd be as well setting fire to ?400 in my back garden.

But I'm going to buy a season ticket next season.

My opinion means nothing to Romanov.

Buffalo Bill

Archived