How Do We Get Ourselves Out of This Mess?

Ali-1874

Things aren't looking good just now, in fact this is the worst I've ever seen Hearts since I started watching them in 1998 and the least excited I've been about going to Tynecastle to watch us play.

We are an absolute shambles just now. We don't know: who's in charge of the team, what players are available to be picked for what games, our best eleven or our best formation.

I'm struggling to see how we can get ourselves out of this but in my opinion this would be the best we can hope for:

- The season is over just now, try giving players who haven't featured much this season (Makela, Beniusis, Kanchelskis etc) a chance in the starting line-up to see if they're worth holding onto and try different formations.

- At the end of the season have a massive clear out of players who are clearly not good enough to take the club forward and reduce the squad size drastically. Most of the backroom staff should leave too.

- Appoint a manager. Doesn't have to be a big name as far as I'm concerned but let him have full control of the team and allow him to bring in his own backroom staff and give him the chance to bring in his own players and try his own formations during pre-season. If things don't start off well, we can't afford to sack him within six months. He needs time.

Thats what I'm hoping to happen in the near future, but somehow, I can't see it.

Things aren't looking good just now, in fact this is the worst I've ever seen Hearts since I started watching them in 1998 and the least excited I've been about going to Tynecastle to watch us play.

We are an absolute shambles just now. We don't know: who's in charge of the team, what players are available to be picked for what games, our best eleven or our best formation.

I'm struggling to see how we can get ourselves out of this but in my opinion this would be the best we can hope for:

- The season is over just now, try giving players who haven't featured much this season (Makela, Beniusis, Kanchelskis etc) a chance in the starting line-up to see if they're worth holding onto and try different formations.

- At the end of the season have a massive clear out of players who are clearly not good enough to take the club forward and reduce the squad size drastically. Most of the backroom staff should leave too.

- Appoint a manager. Doesn't have to be a big name as far as I'm concerned but let him have full control of the team and allow him to bring in his own backroom staff and give him the chance to bring in his own players and try his own formations during pre-season. If things don't start off well, we can't afford to sack him within six months. He needs time.

Thats what I'm hoping to happen in the near future, but somehow, I can't see it.

dont think you'll get any arguements on here, unfortunately the only person that can provide us with what we want has no aspirations to do so

Archived