Buying a season ticket & leaving games at 65 minutes

Craigieboy

Will it be the same next season? Being totally robbed of hard earned cash.

I can't sit at a game when we play so badly. I'm off if the game is bad. It saves me sitting there getting angry.

So far I have left the game early in the second half on 4 occasions this season. Previously I would never leave early.

So, will it be more of the same next season?

?425 for a big steaming pile of *****.

Sometimes I think my wife might be right. Why do I do it to myself?

What a ****ing waste of money.

I can't sit at a game when we play so badly. I'm off if the game is bad. It saves me sitting there getting angry.

So far I have left the game early in the second half on 4 occasions this season. Previously I would never leave early.

There's a difference between watching a team play badly - at least 50% of the games I have watched Hearts in my life we have played badly - and what we saw last night.

What I cant watch, what I cant support is a team devoid of spirit and passion. What I cant support is a team that is getting beaten but just accept it with over 30 minutes still to play

What I cant support is a team that brings on a defender for a midfielder at 3-0 down with the only defence being "damage limitation"

What I cant support is a team selection and/or subs materially influenced by a nutter absent owner thousands of miles away which has a detrimental affect on our performances.

People go on about supporting the team - what I watched last night was not a team. It was not a Hearts team for any other reason than they were wearing tops with the clubs badge on it.

Our support is being ignored by our owner

Our support makes no difference to performance level OR MORE IMPORTANTLY the effort and application of the players.

I wonder what this years piece of good news before the season ticket renewal forms come out this year?

Can anyone remember what it was last year?

I wonder what this years piece of good news before the season ticket renewal forms come out this year?

Can anyone remember what it was last year?

It was more of a threat

"We might only have 3 stands when we start our new stand so guarantee a seat now"

Not for me matey,not getting one,had enough of Hearts after 30 odd years going to watch them.

BUY A HALF SEASON TICKET,BECAUSE 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 WE ARE GETTING PUMPED AT HALF.

THEN YOU COULD BE IN THE HOUSE WATCHING THE FULL-TIME SCORES COMMING IN.

oh ah grantona

not just hearts but the whole of the spl is not value for cash most people go to games for the love of the club or something to do on a sat, I have not been back since semi final defeat cause imo the season was over in that 2 week spell the cups is al we had. I think next season imay go and watch epl games unless we spend big get a manager and are not playing at murrayfield if all that happens i will renew

Just buy your ticket game by game - as I fully intend to do next season (probably along with a few thousand other current ST holders) - and you'll only waste a proportion of the match ticket price.

Spot on!

That's exactly what I intend to do. This years season ticket has been a total *****ing waste of money.

Nelly Terraces
Id rather just listen to the musings of Jeff Stelling and his Crew on Sky Sports News on a Saturday.

Totally. It's what I'll be doing for the rest of this season and all of next. Get down the boozer after the games finished cos I only live 5 mins walk from Tynie.

Result.:P

Archived