did anyone see the coin incident

jambomad86

I sit in the main stand in section T2 in the lower tier and i was disgusted to see a coin go flying over my head from a hearts fan the person chucked a few and a guy got hit on the back of the head with one of them!

I know last nyts game was a huge let down and was painful to see but reactions lyk that are letting other fans down and is going to give us a bad name:mad:

Did anyone else see it? It was after the goal:sad:

I sit in the main stand in section T2 in the lower tier and i was disgusted to see a coin go flying over my head from a hearts fan the person chucked a few and a guy got hit on the back of the head with one of them!

I know last nyts game was a huge let down and was painful to see but reactions lyk that are letting other fans down and is going to give us a bad name:mad:

for a 3rd post this is really good and food and drink for the media.

it is probably best to refrain from posting this sort of thing for the obvious reasons.

Also are you using text words here as I am struggling to grasp your version of english

I also sit (stand) in T2, nvr seen r hrd NEthin.

yea the coins came flyin down dont think they made the pitch tho and then a steward came down and got his supervisor they went up to the top tier dont think they caught the fan that done it tho

I smell a hobo or similar mischief maker.

eh i hope u dont mean me by sayin that i take my 3 year old son to the games and i dont like that kind of behaviour i think its disgraceful yea we got hammered but there is no need for reactions like that

eh i hope u dont mean me by sayin that i take my 3 year old son to the games and i dont like that kind of behaviour i think its disgraceful yea we got hammered but there is no need for reactions like that

You became a father at 12!!! Fifers, eh?

You became a father at 12!!! Fifers, eh?

actually im a lass and i became a mother at 18 dont even think about judging me because u dont know me and heres another little FACT for you i now live in fife but i was born in edinburgh and have only lived in fife since 2005 so im not a fifer just live here

actually im a lass and i became a mother at 18 dont even think about judging me because u dont know me and heres another little FACT for you i now live in fife but i was born in edinburgh and have only lived in fife since 2005 so im not a fifer just live here

Eh? What's that Lassie? Timmy's stuck down the mine shaft!!!

Single mothers eh!!! Dontcha just love 'em.

I sit in the same section but I didn't know it was a coin. I just saw the jobsworth **** of a steward telling everyone that we're a disgrace.

All because the crab decided to celebrate infront of us shouting girfuy.

Na sorry was to busy walkin up Gorgie Road! :eek:

Archived