The Kickback Diaries - A History of Jambos Kickback

scott_jambo

Actually talks were held with those two but Romanov wasn't keen on the extras their respective agents were enquiring about.

Not denying we were interested.

I just remember Juve/Simonhearts (the same person) pretending to be ITK, saying it was a done deal and backing each other up, and then fumbling about by replying a quote using the wrong log-in.

:lies:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chad Sexington

• Gregory House M.D.

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Johanes de Silentio

I just remember Juve/Simonhearts (the same person) pretending to be ITK, saying it was a done deal and backing each other up, and then fumbling about by replying a quote using the wrong log-in.

Juve =

Mittydvd.jpg

Bordeaux 03

Anyone remember the user None? I'm sure he used to go on big rants about Vlad, supposedly a goalie who got booted from Kaunas or something like that.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

:rofl:

Some guy.

Anyone remember the user None? I'm sure he used to go on big rants about Vlad, supposedly a goalie who got booted from Kaunas or something like that.

Yup.

Also, some chap who posted his mate's psychological profile(s) of Vlad. :unsure:

Made interesting, and entertaining, reading.

Yup.

Also, some chap who posted his mate's psychological profile(s) of Vlad. :unsure:

Made interesting, and entertaining, reading.

I remember that! Wasn't that in the wake of the Sun or some other rag doing similar? This guy ended up posting a lengthy psych profile right after that I think...it was in several parts too. I remember falling out with him about it, that was in the days when I could actually find the will to argue properly with other posters... :laugh:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Was Ahn one of the World Cup stars that we were supposed to be signing? Think another rumoured name was Serbian midfielder Ognjen Koroman?

Chad Sexington

We used to have a fairly large number of Hibs supporters posting on here.

I remember characters like Big Stu and this total dick, who's name escapes me, who's avater was a photo of himself with a hibs scarf hiding most of his face.

I think around the Rix period it all started to get a bit nasty and one by one, like teenagers in a slasher movie, they were hunted down and exterminated. :smuggy:

I remember that! Wasn't that in the wake of the Sun or some other rag doing similar? This guy ended up posting a lengthy psych profile right after that I think...it was in several parts too. I remember falling out with him about it, that was in the days when I could actually find the will to argue properly with other posters... :laugh:

Hahaha - yes. It was all rather like a Nostradamus quatraine, i.e. fit it round what you want to believe.

I remember characters like Big Stu and this total dick, who's name escapes me, who's avater was a photo of himself with a hibs scarf hiding most of his face.

I think around the Rix period it all started to get a bit nasty and one by one, like teenagers in a slasher movie, they were hunted down and exterminated. :smuggy:

Something good from the Rix reign at last. :lol:

The People's Chimp

A few soi-disant "big hitters" from .net were amongst them.

Filled holes...:rofl:

Hahaha - yes. It was all rather like a Nostradamus quatraine, i.e. fit it round what you want to believe.

It was a load of psychobabble codswallop, that's what it was. He tried to tell us that his 'mate' was some great doctor and had written it for him but it was clearly some idiot who had opened the 'Dummies Guide to Psychiatry' and mixed it up a bit with some stuff from the 'Dummies Guide to Psychology' then attempted to pass it off as professional opinion. I got into a right old barney with him, thoroughly enjoyed it too IIRC. I remember being reasonably sure it was one of our resident lunatics under another name anyway.

Ah, them were the days. :)

A few soi-disant "big hitters" from .net were amongst them.

Filled holes...:rofl:

Filled Rolls :facepalm:

Hard Ford - AKA Matty Fairnie :facepalm:

Fat Stu :facepalm:

Reservoir Hibee :facepalm:

Rocky Balboa - :rofl:

During the days of Robinson, the board would always go down when we sold a player or sacked a manager. Beattie media covertly posting to back Robinson's proposal to Murrayfield.

Even remembering the style. Very old style with each reply being underneath and slightly inside the op whilst all other topics were still on show.

During the days of Robinson, the board would always go down when we sold a player or sacked a manager. Beattie media covertly posting to back Robinson's proposal to Murrayfield.

Even remembering the style. Very old style with each reply being underneath and slightly inside the op whilst all other topics were still on show.

bruce and Judge were Beattie media.

Blindingly obvious to everyone yet they still kept trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes.

Gregory House M.D.

Any idea why? :ninja:

Completely missed it I'm afraid.

Ooof - the quote pyramids :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Hibsbollah :rofl:

He's from Tranent as well :lol:

Was Ahn one of the World Cup stars that we were supposed to be signing? Think another rumoured name was Serbian midfielder Ognjen Koroman?

Gogita Gogua was one of them, not sure who was the other at that specific time.

I always remember Rocky Balboa and that Skotskosparta. Flamers the pair of them.

Gogita Gogua was one of them, not sure who was the other at that specific time.

I always remember Rocky Balboa and that Skotskosparta. Flamers the pair of them.

Gogua was Georgian so was not one of the WC stars.

Scott7-0Praha :facepalm:

Complete walloper.

Denny Crane

Ah gotcha. Must have missed that episode. :lol:

Chad Sexington

METEE.jpg

:cornette:

:lol:

What a feckin stroker!

That may or may not be the same guy. He didn't have that photo. Im sure he called himself Paddy something.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Back in the day, vermin.net complained to HMFC about the use of vermin on KB.

I think the club ignored them! :laugh:

does anyone remember a thread titled Kickback? 8 pages of people arguing about post counts :lol:

Back in the day, vermin.net complained to HMFC about the use of vermin on KB.

I think the club ignored them! :laugh:

The owner/moderator (Stewart something?) on hibs.net was regularly on KB whining about some slight or another ... :lol:

Tw of my favourite threads have been:

1. Stand up or sit down? - some superb laugh out loud moments in that one

2. Fabregas vs Xavi/Iniesta- some heated arguments but enjoyed it thoroughly :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Guess which far right food critic has turned up on P&B ? Clue,not AA Gill.

That's got to be folk taking the piss surely?

That's got to be folk taking the piss surely?

Don't know . It will be hard to tell if its a pastiche or not. Will be interesting to see the fall out though.

Edit; It's him.

Edited by robbo1874

The owner/moderator (Stewart something?) on hibs.net was regularly on KB whining about some slight or another ... :lol:

Crowther.

Your quickly edited post makes me guess he's an ex?!

:)

Shake Twist Stomp, our very own version of the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang except instead of collecting kids, she collects Hibs fans as exes!

:P

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Guess which far right food critic has turned up on P&B ? Clue,not AA Gill.

Too cryptic for me, who?

I miss him

:sob:

Fancy telling me what happened to The Pub please? PM me if it's forbidden chat.

Vlad-Stupid

Never used the old board that much back in the day, joined this one in circa 2007. Completely forgot my username and log in and stopped posting. Set up my new account a couple of years back after being addicted to the Hartley returning thread. Was it Vic who changed his name to Hartley Hare? :lol:

Is anyone still 'growing a beard until he signs?' must be some right trampy looking ***** kicking about now :lol:

Snake Plissken

Is it just me or did this thread vanish for a while?

Looks like quite a few posts from earlier pages were chucked down the memory hole.

Ah well, at least the thread is still open. :mellow:

Your quickly edited post makes me guess he's an ex?!

:)

:rofl: no...was just me being silly. I thought he was related to BB and was asking him why he was putting pictures of his family on kickback but it's not, that's another hibs fan from Tranent :lol:

Snake Plissken

It would appear that a certain former poster and his caddy have turned up on P+B...

Is it just me or did this thread vanish for a while?

Yes it did, so that the moderators could remove all the posts debating previous moderator decisions.

Members are advised not to debate moderator decisions, and not to post calls for the reversal of bans or suspensions, or they risk being banned or suspended themselves.

Gregory House M.D.

Therapist & President Romanov on P&B.

If the P&B masses think Paulo Sergio/Aurora Borealis/Problem Officer? Is a tedious troll I can't wait to see what they think of Therapist :rofl:

• davemclaren locked this topic