Inverness, who's going?

Jambo83

A bunch of us are heading up early Saturday morning, i'm looking forward to a good day out with a few refreshments :toasting:

A result would be a nice bonus though :4_1_111:

bigbryanthejambo

Aw the best to those who are making the trip up to ICT after that woeful display lastnight.

I hope itz not a dismal drive back!

Frails ringing the changes apparatnley...I cant wait

Gimme an H...
A bunch of us are heading up early Saturday morning, i'm looking forward to a good day out with a few refreshments :toasting:

The club has given up this season, why should I bother my 4rse?

watch out for dry trains with huffy police officers threatening to jail you if you even sniff a can.

i am going up friday. back on the 1827 saturday, "the train of hate" LOL.

back on the 1827 saturday, "the train of hate" LOL.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That train has some serious history. :rolleyes:

Broxburn Hearts are taking 36 bodies, unfortunatly we are more interested in the famous road trip and stop at Aviemore than the soccer, its lucky there isn't a pub near the ground or 30 out of our 36 might not make it to the game!! I've not missed a trip to Inverness and the games have always been gash so we know what to expect!

Woooooo hoooo roll on Saturday!

:)

Well done to you and your mates...true Hearts fans!

watch out for dry trains with huffy police officers threatening to jail you if you even sniff a can.

i am going up friday. back on the 1827 saturday, "the train of hate" LOL.

We suffered from the dry train last time so we're just heading up a bit earlier to allow for more beer on arrival. Anyway, our train is at 6.40 so I think there will be more people interested in sleeping than cracking a cold one open.

Lots of negative replies guys and there are already plenty of threads open for that purpose. It's more of a day out to enjoy than expectation about the football.

portobellojambo1
Broxburn Hearts are taking 36 bodies, unfortunatly we are more interested in the famous road trip and stop at Aviemore than the soccer, its lucky there isn't a pub near the ground or 30 out of our 36 might not make it to the game!! I've not missed a trip to Inverness and the games have always been gash so we know what to expect!

Woooooo hoooo roll on Saturday!

Will be there with PHSC, hopefully get into Inverness around 12:15, and head to our usual watering hole, a club around 5/10 minutes walk from the away end.

Will have a few drinks, a few laughs then head off for what always tends to be a struggle of a game up there.

Guest JamboRobbo
give us better than you did last night, that is the least we deserve.

stop moaning. You're the one who is always saying supporters are meant to support, not complain.

So long as we don't do anything stupid like getting a manager in, we'll be fine.

stop moaning. supporters are meant to support, not complain.

So long as we don't do anything stupid like getting a manager in, we'll be fine.

Go and **** yourself. ;)

You love the sound of your own voice, are you infact Mr Chocolate himself, John Collins ?

You are the biggest waste of bandwith on this site.

Go and **** yourself. ;)

You love the sound of your own voice, are you infact Mr Chocolate himself, John Collins ?

You are the biggest waste of bandwith on this site.

FFS.

He was being sarcastic. :confused:

;)

We suffered from the dry train last time so we're just heading up a bit earlier to allow for more beer on arrival. Anyway, our train is at 6.40 so I think there will be more people interested in sleeping than cracking a cold one open.

Lots of negative replies guys and there are already plenty of threads open for that purpose. It's more of a day out to enjoy than expectation about the football.

hear ****ing hear to the bit in bold :):):):)

Back on topic i will be heading up with the portobello bus for a right good day out in sunny inverness with a collection of the best guys and girls in the world i.e hmfc supporters

oh and watch what i expect to be a ball bustingly exciting game off football

mon the jts

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Enjoy the **** up guys. I'm sure it will be better than the footy. I can't be arsed going, used to love the trip as up there aswell.

I'm proud to say I was on the 'Train of hate' ;)

Inverness always used to be a good day out.

Right now, its the last place in the world i'm interested in going this saturday.

chester copperpot

Will be there, as have forked out money for the tickets and booked 3 seats on the bus.

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but if I hadn't paid for my tickets already, I'd seriously reconsider going up there this Saturday.

Archived