Frail promises changes

Ryan Gosling

No I don't look like him! I'm better looking!

I'm sorry BA but it's like you were separated at birth. ;)

I have to admit that you got all the football knowledge though. :)

Maybe myself and your no. 2 could kidnap him and stick you in his place. Nobody would notice the switch but you could make a hell of a difference to the set up.

bilston angel
I'm sorry BJ but it's like you were separated at birth. ;)

I have to admit that you got all the football knowledge though. :)

Maybe myself and your no. 2 could kidnap him and stick you in his place. Nobody would notice the switch but you could make a hell of a difference to the set up.

Saying no more, away to get ready, some of us have to work you know!

I think Mr Romanov should come over and give everyone a good talking to. The players are ruining Mr Romanov's dreams. As a top international businessman I am sure Mr Romanov could motivate them. Then we will beat Inverness 15-0.

It will all be lost in the translation!

It's worrying that he thinks last night is a "Blip".

A Blip is when I forget to put sugar in my tea, an almighty ****** Up is when Hearts get papped 4-0 by the Huns.

Thats what I was thinking.

Shaggy son, we are 8th in the league. A defeat is not a blip. A defeat is something that we have experienced on a regular basis for the whole season.

And what is this thing about continuing to say "The fans pay their money they are entitled.......". Well done Sherlock then listen to us.

First of all. Mikoliunas for Cesnauskis is not a change.Chesney may have not been playing well but one thing is for sure he will always be better than Miko.

John Neill doesn't even play for Hearts any more.

And Mackle is god knows where.

Mackle is still on loan at Cowden I think and is injured. He is also drivel. Worse than all the players that played last night.

Nothing personal but who gives a ****** about the top 6. It's about the tenth engineered target of the season and I would rather we lost the rest of the games if it meant the massive sweeping changes now required took place before next season. If we paper over the cracks with a few more 1-0 wins and scrappy draws we will be in for another dreadful season in 08-09.

I would actually welcome NOT playing R@ng*rs, C*lt!c and Hibs again this season.

As for the gist of the thread, I would hope there are changes. Firstly I would sack Frail and then move on to the imposters that pose as Hearts players, of which there are far too many. I would go with largely the reserves/under 19's for the rest of the season and sack Neilson NOW, sack Goncalves NOW, sack Elliot NOW etc, etc.

Tomorrows EEN will have Fail saying we've won 4 out of 6 games and the only teams to beat us are the Old Firm.

I wish Fail would just shut up.

"We... we... we..."

How about speaking for yourself Frail. YOU should not accept another performance like that.

And have a shave FFS, you look a feckin' disgrace.

Just what I read too. 'We' = Vlad and minimal input/influence from Shaggy.

As for the ' we mustn't just expect to get back to form ' - what fugging form !!

Why can't he just stay away from the press. His ramblings are nearly as embarrassing as the teams' 'form'.

Archived