Frail promises changes

Ryan Gosling

Guest JamboRobbo

I can assure you that we will not allow another performance like that.

If I had a penny for every time I've heard him say that, all our problems would be solved.

Oh, so there will definitely be changes on Saturday. But we still have the same players because all the injured players have been told they're not fit.

And Clum will have to play of course.

So who the **** is going to play?

Oh, wait.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1252286,00.html

The fax must have arrived early this week!

Walter Bishop
Oh, so there will definitely be changes on Saturday. But we still have the same players because all the injured players have been told they're not fit.

And Clum will have to play of course.

So who the **** is going to play?

Oh, wait.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1252286,00.html

I`ll start.....

Ksanivicius for Nade

Zaliukas for Karapidis

Ivaskevicius for Wallace

Miko for Chesney.

Elliot resolves to win Hearts fans over with league surge

By COLLEEN PATERSON

CALUM ELLIOT today vowed to win over the Hearts boo-boys by firing the club back up the SPL table...

Neilson plotting win over Gers to silence critics

By MARK BONTHRONE

ROBBIE NEILSON today insisted that he and his team-mates aren't getting the credit they deserve for the recent turnaround in Hearts' fortunes ? and he's desperate to silence the club's critics with a win against Rangers tonight...

Elliot: Front men will step up to plate

By MARK BONTHRONE

CALUM ELLIOT insisted today that the club's misfiring strikers have the quality required to make up for the loss of Andrius Velicka and keep Hearts' quest for a place in the SPL's top six alive...

Celtic defeat is merely a blip for us, claims Driver

By COLLEEN PATERSON

HEARTS winger Andrew Driver today insisted he believes the defeat to Celtic will prove to be nothing more than a temporary blip for the Tynecastle side...

Frail: Hearts fans will see the best of Nade

By COLLEEN PATERSON

etc etc et-bloody-cetera ...

"We... we... we..."

How about speaking for yourself Frail. YOU should not accept another performance like that.

And have a shave FFS, you look a feckin' disgrace.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm bored of Frail.

Who is he going to change? Seriously?

He hasn't got the bottle to blood youngsters so step forward Beniuseless.

Fecking great.

What I don't get is how he can call the Rangers' game a blip, we've been pish all season. :confused:

Exactly. The recent spate of 1-0 wins paper over the total ineptitude of the season as a whole. We are very lucky that those points have come and that there is a team adrift at the bottom of the SPL as this set of players and coaching staff couldn't battle their way out a paper bag nevermind a relegation battle.

When / If Romanov does wield his axe Frail in my opinion has now made his bed and will have to lie in it. He is forever tarred with having been part of the last 18 months and will have to go.

The players dont deserve to get paid for last nights performance. If I didn't turn up to work one day I wouldn't and couldn't expect to get paid

See if they would like that

The Old Tolbooth
Expect a Lithuanian bonanza on Saturday. Haud me back.

Exactly what I'm thinking!

Expect Benny up front with Nade, Zaliukas back in to weaken an already pish defence, Audrey back in from the start (no problem with that), Ivaskevicius recalled with Eggert dropped, Stewart back to take our set pieces (give me strength), Kurskis (is he still with us?) back in goals even although Banks has done nothing wrong, and a fax from Lithuania to confirm it all :hae36:

Glad I've got the kids this weekend!!!!

Expect Benny up front with Nade, Zaliukas back in to weaken an already pish defence, Audrey back in from the start (no problem with that), Ivaskevicius recalled with Eggert dropped, Stewart back to take our set pieces (give me strength), Kurskis (is he still with us?) back in goals even although Banks has done nothing wrong, and a fax from Lithuania to confirm it all :hae36:

I'll give you one bit of good news, Kurskis is getting an operation so no chance of that one! ;)

I'm bored of Frail.

Who is he going to change? Seriously?

He hasn't got the bottle to blood youngsters so step forward Beniuseless.

Fecking great.

Frail is a sad excuse of a manager. Spineless waster.

He should change the entire team (with one or two exceptions)

What's the betting he doesn't change the front 2

I think Mr Romanov should come over and give everyone a good talking to. The players are ruining Mr Romanov's dreams. As a top international businessman I am sure Mr Romanov could motivate them. Then we will beat Inverness 15-0.

I'll give you one bit of good news, Kurskis is getting an operation so no chance of that one! ;)

Think you posted yesterday about Ksnavicius.

Has he gone then?

If he was playing for a contract last night he wasn't putting much effort in :eek:

Think you posted yesterday about Ksnavicius.

Has he gone then?

If he was playing for a contract last night he wasn't putting much effort in :eek:

Obviously he's not gone yet, this is the last week of his contract

Guest GhostHunter

It's worrying that he thinks last night is a "Blip".

A Blip is when I forget to put sugar in my tea, an almighty ****** Up is when Hearts get papped 4-0 by the Huns.

It's worrying that he thinks last night is a "Blip".

A Blip is when I forget to put sugar in my tea, an almighty ****** Up is when Hearts get papped 4-0 by the Huns.

I guess we can resume this current great vein of form once our place in the bottom-6 is assured. Then we can go on another fantastic run of murdering Gretna 1-0 and so on.

The blessed George B and Craigie L were fond of playing defenders as attackers when the situation demanded it.

SF could do a lot worse than sticking Ibby up alongside Nade as an experiment. Let's face it none of the other so called strikers are real strikers anyway (apart from Pingol . . and I don't believe he really exists)

The Old Tolbooth

There is a god!!

Lets hope he needs 2 or 3 years to recover from it.

Three points behind Falkirk for a top six spot so Saturday is a MUST win game.

Can't see it happening.

Nothing personal but who gives a ****** about the top 6. It's about the tenth engineered target of the season and I would rather we lost the rest of the games if it meant the massive sweeping changes now required took place before next season. If we paper over the cracks with a few more 1-0 wins and scrappy draws we will be in for another dreadful season in 08-09.

Frail is pathetic, at first i could understand his plight, but now the constant pish he spouts when we can all see the club is being shafted is woeful.

After Motherwell then top 3/4 was still a target (in Frails yoghurt-brain anyway).

Now we're back to top-six. Even that looks unlikely.

Should we now consider "top-eight" to be an attainable target ?

Come May we'll be told that avoiding relegation this year was a worthwhile achievement.

Nothing personal but who gives a ****** about the top 6. It's about the tenth engineered target of the season and I would rather we lost the rest of the games if it meant the massive sweeping changes now required took place before next season. If we paper over the cracks with a few more 1-0 wins and scrappy draws we will be in for another dreadful season in 08-09.

Correct.

An absolute embarrassment that anyone thinks this is any sort of target worth attaining

Having said that, to not get in the top half of the table for the first time ever since the split was introduced shows just how much of a shambles Vlad has created.

First change

Frail out!

Disagree

He would only bring in some washed out old Lithuanian coach as "interim" who'd still be here 6 months from now

Whatever you think of Frail he should not be emptied until our new manager arrives.

Not that we're getting one - but thats why I cant be bothered going anymore.

There is nothing to support

Disagree

He would only bring in some washed out old Lithuanian coach as "interim" who'd still be here 6 months from now

Whatever you think of Frail he should not be emptied until our new manager arrives.

Not that we're getting one - but thats why I cant be bothered going anymore.

There is nothing to support

I would prefer that to be honest.

The removal of the Frail fig-leaf covering VR's nuts, would bring an even greater degree of stark clarity to our situation. A percentage of fans (a small one) can still accept Frail in post, even now.

But I doubt if 1% of fans would want to see Malofeev or equivalent be handed the reins even for 6 months.

Anything that brings the broad mass of Hearts fans into more or less complete unanimity would be welcome at this critical time.

2 months on from 1st Jan statement and we are still saying the same thing: WE NEED A MANAGER!

Silence from the club is deafening.

The season is dragging on now and we are being shafted everyday.

I would prefer that to be honest.

The removal of the Frail fig-leaf covering VR's nuts, would bring an even greater degree of stark clarity to our situation. A percentage of fans (a small one) can still accept Frail in post, even now.

But I doubt if 1% of fans would want to see Malofeev or equivalent be handed the reins even for 6 months.

Anything that brings the broad mass of Hearts fans into more or less complete unanimity would be welcome at this critical time.

I see where you are coming from

We need a watershed moment that unites everyone - or at least 95% of us.

I agree.

How well behaved are the wee beggars mate ?

I'll take one if you dont mind - I desperately need any excuse not to take up a freeby ticket I've been offered :sad:

Frail could earn a lot of respect and praise from the hearts fans if he really does ring the changes. The following team providing Larry, Driver, Stewart et al are still injured.

Banks

Thomson ( got to be better than Robbie)

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Mackle (fast winger)

Neil (hard tackling, box to box player)

Rueben

Park (Gifted left sided player with ability)

Glen

Benny

The only way to give the duds a reality check is to punish their poor showings. Imho our fullbacks and midfield are the major source of the frustration. I'd like to give Benny a game and Glen is more prolific than Elliot with good pace.

I think Frail will go with his usual pesh selections though.

We have had 4 wins in 6 games. The 2 losses were against 2 teams which are in reality playing in a separate league from us.

There is something to be said for actually maintaining the core of the team which had gone the 4 'in our league' wins in a row.

Obviously the likes of Nade should be dropped for their lack of effort, and Romanov's sub selection should be ignored. But maybe the core of the team should stay the same?

Otherwise we are still going down the Valdas/Malofeev/Romanov rotation route!:hae36:

Nelly Terraces

Frail should be sitting down and writing a list of players who should be punted for cash or contracts terminated asap.

I'll help him and start off. Here we go,

ALL OF THEM.

Cheers.

NT

Frail could earn a lot of respect and praise from the hearts fans if he really does ring the changes. The following team providing Larry, Driver, Stewart et al are still injured.

Banks

Thomson ( got to be better than Robbie)

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Mackle (fast winger)

Neil (hard tackling, box to box player)

Rueben

Park (Gifted left sided player with ability)

Glen

Benny

The only way to give the duds a reality check is to punish their poor showings. Imho our fullbacks and midfield are the major source of the frustration. I'd like to give Benny a game and Glen is more prolific than Elliot with good pace.

I think Frail will go with his usual pesh selections though.

John Neill doesn't even play for Hearts any more.

And Mackle is god knows where.

Malcolm Tucker

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Chesney

Palazuelos

Jonsson

Visconte

Nade

Mole

Has to be better than what was out last night?? Even Mole is better than Elliot.

bilston angel

Its a case of ' a little less conversation' and more action required. I and a number of posters in here have been advocating the gradual introduction of youngsters for a while now.

I saw the point of other posters however in that they might be thrown into the lions den so to speak and given stick by a critical crowd impatient and frustrated especially at home.

We have gone beyond that point now, the season is knacked now and we have nothing to lose, and I think they would be given a fairer chance now by fans who are sick to the teeth by a lot of the deadbeats who are in the first team pool weeek in week out.

It could be a safety in numbers policy, by putting a few of them into the pool with the crux of our better players helping them.

I honestly think the vast majorty of fans would be understanding with the youngsters now, but as we know there will always a few boo boys, but I'm sure the majority would encourage them,

Time for action not words!

.... we have nothing to lose, and I think they would be given a fairer chance now by fans who are sick to the teeth by a lot of the deadbeats who are in the first team pool weeek in week out...

I said the same thing last night, Anatoly.

John Neill doesn't even play for Hearts any more.

And Mackle is god knows where.

Really I didn't know that. I always thought he was a decent lad. Did we free him? Mackle stays in Caledonian Crescent with one of the clubs foster parents.

Its a case of ' a little less conversation' and more action required. I and a number of posters in here have been advocating the gradual introduction of youngsters for a while now.

I saw the point of other posters however in that they might be thrown into the lions den so to speak and given stick by a critical crowd impatient and frustrated especially at home.

We have gone beyond that point now, the season is knacked now and we have nothing to lose, and I think they would be given a fairer chance now by fans who are sick to the teeth by a lot of the deadbeats who are in the first team pool weeek in week out.

It could be a safety in numbers policy, by putting a few of them into the pool with the crux of our better players helping them.

I honestly think the vast majorty of fans would be understanding with the youngsters now, but as we know there will always a few boo boys, but I'm sure the majority would encourage them,

Time for action not words!

Agreed.

Some youngsters come in ...and do some good things and make a few mistakes along the way. Fine. We'd indulge them though. It's called gaining experience... sinking or swimming....

Whereas (ahem...) "experienced senior pro's" like Robbie.... What the feck is his excuse ?

Archived