A mass pitch invasion at next home game???

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

that would get attention (and would be a laugh) imagine if after 15mins every one just stood up and made their way onto the pitch!!!

that would get attention (and would be a laugh) imagine if after 15mins every one just stood up and made their way onto the pitch!!!

Yeah, hilarious, and i'm sure the SFA/SPL would join in the fun.:hae36:

Buddy I would love that, no done a mass pitch invasion in years.

I remember doing one years ago at tynie, was excellent.

People will abuse you on this site for even considering this even though everyone knows its a joke.

Let the pitch invasion begin.:)

Guest GhostHunter

How old are you ?

12 ?

:blah:

Your second or third totally useless, unhelpful post today.

just serves to waste peoples time and irritate.

Thanks.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I appreciate we are all a bit upset but i think that is the most ludicrous suggestion yet. Why dont we go mob handed and assasinate Mrs Romanov. Or **** on his cabbages.

alwaysthereinspirit

Is that you wearing the school uniform in the photo?

The Old Tolbooth

Thanks.

Ya narky sod :P

What side of the bed did you get out this mornig then mate? :)

Ya narky sod :P

What side of the bed did you get out this mornig then mate? :)

The other side from yer maw!!!

Im fine mate.

Its just hard to stomach a lot of the posts after a game like last night.

And some are just not helpful in the slightest, just serve to cause more grief than anything else.

Walter Bishop

Thanks.

You dont have to read them Romanaov!! It was tongue in cheek! Sorry for not adding a little deluded smiley for your benefit!!!

Anyway my apologies i forgot You are the most interesting poster right enough!!

Personally I think its a great idea! We need to get our message over load and clear. We should take a banner on with a clear message to Vlad, if the game had to be stopped we would no doubt be fined however desperate times call for desperate measures. So instead of just knocking ideas use your time to come up with your own.

On thing is clear hear- we need to take some form of action. Now this action will only serve its purpose if we do it in real numbers. We can't afford to argue amongst each other as to what is the best action to take, we need to be 100% united in our attempts.

Papers, SFA etc ...... excellent thats the idea the more publicity the better! We need push Vlad to either sell up or address the problems. Sitting around worrying about the SF ****ing A will get us absolutely no where!

why don't we start doing things get hearts fines romanov has too pay them then he will get fed up and leave.

if u see u run onto the pitch after 15 minutes i'll be with u .

why don't we start doing things get hearts fines romanov has too pay them then he will get fed up and leave.

if u see u run onto the pitch after 15 minutes i'll be with u .

Provided you get a free ticket.

if u were to run on the pitch u would probs end up being barred from the ground the only way u will get away with it is if u have a load of ppl that are willing to do it

For what exactly,if the owner/board don't know by now how the fans feel they never will.

if u were to run on the pitch u would probs end up being barred from the ground the only way u will get away with it is if u have a load of ppl that are willing to do it

Is your phone broken?

Great,what an excuse"naw a cany get a season tickit cause am barred" let's do it, that way you can still say "I'm a real supporter".

are you a complete and utter bus-ticket?

get a grip man....****ing winner

i'd love it.

well i'm not going on the pitch on my own.

Famous Hearts

Well the strongly worded letter doesn't seem to have had the impact we had hoped....

Who gives a toss what the GFA think or if Hearts get a fine. Our club is being systematically taken apart and to most people the only answer is to leave early. We have to do something.

Incidentally lets hope Dougie McDonald is reffing. I want to see how fast he can run!

Well the strongly worded letter doesn't seem to have had the impact we had hoped....

Who gives a toss what the GFA think or if Hearts get a fine. Our club is being systematically taken apart and to most people the only answer is to leave early. We have to do something.

Incidentally lets hope Dougie McDonald is reffing. I want to see how fast he can run!

:arf: Are Hearts playing Aberdeen anytime soon? Calderwood would have to run like feck too -

I would come as it's the only time i'll see Hearts play again this season and I don't mind getting banned :P

Archived