'Islam4UK' Plan March on Wootton-Bassett.

S.N.T.H.

Dont agree...people should kick 7 shades of choit out of the rats that are condonong the killing of our troops and living off the countrys benefit system.

Have you read Choudrys battle cry? Please do and see if my reaction is over the top or not!

The reason I despise Choudray is because he wants to bring his violent medieval traditions into the UK and enforce them on everyone.

Basically he wants to be violent towards everyone who disagrees with his interpretation of the Koran and/or who thinks his god is a made up sky fairy.

The only way we can defeat him is to rise above it.

Let him say his piece. Tell him he's a ****** and if he breaks any laws, prosecute him to the full force of the law.

If you kick the living crap out of him, you make him a martyr and give him the publicity he craves and make the people on the right side of the argument look like the bad guys.

Your reaction is not unsurprising and I am sympathetic to your opinion, but it's not the right thing to do. It's the unintellegent thing to do.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont agree...people should kick 7 shades of choit out of the rats that are condonong the killing of our troops and living off the countrys benefit system.

Have you read Choudrys battle cry? Please do and see if my reaction is over the top or not!

I agree with you it is vile and has no place in any decent society.

Unfortunately we've had over a decade of a government who has pandered to people of this ilk and surely this year we will see the back of them and hopefully whoever takes over the government of this country steps will be taken to see that people like this can't sponge of the state, and their status as residents here will be more rigorously determined.

Miller Jambo 60
This makes me so angry. These people do not speak on bahalf of the Islamic world. Their radical views are not even the majority view of the islamic people of in countries of like Iraq or afghanistan. My partner is Muslim and she view this kind of thing as down right embarressing.

MOD EDIT

Unfortunately we've had over a decade of a government who has pandered to people of this ilk and surely this year we will see the back of them and hopefully whoever takes over the government of this country steps will be taken to see that people like this can't sponge of the state, and their status as residents here will be more rigorously determined.

I value your opinion.

The reason I despise Choudray is because he wants to bring his violent medieval traditions into the UK and enforce them on everyone.

Basically he wants to be violent towards everyone who disagrees with his interpretation of the Koran and/or who thinks his god is a made up sky fairy.

The only way we can defeat him is to rise above it.

Let him say his piece. Tell him he's a ****** and if he breaks any laws, prosecute him to the full force of the law.

If you kick the living crap out of him, you make him a martyr and give him the publicity he craves and make the people on the right side of the argument look like the bad guys.

Your reaction is not unsurprising and I am sympathetic to your opinion, but it's not the right thing to do. It's the unintellegent thing to do.

Animals like Choudry infuriate me,as you can probably gauge from my posts.

This march should and most likely will not go ahead due to the campaigns mounted in the last few days.Someone has to listen to the real people of Britain.

Miller Jambo 60
It sure is.

Im Muslim as well and these earse holes give us good people a bad name.. Absolute ****!

Thats what gets my goat mate, you are a brother of mine but cos some nutter kills himself its the muslims.

Want to get bin laden and hang him and get peace.

Sheriff Fatman

Yeah, under the last Tory government there were none of these demonic muslim spongers coming into our country.

Wait what do you mean that there were millions of muslims in the country when St Attila the Hen was in charge, and tens of thounds more of them came into the country every year she was in charge. At least they weren't the sponging types we have now. Oh for gods sake, now you tell me that the vast majority of spongers are whites, and there was me thinking that it's only those muslims that sponge.

An awful lot of non-PC hand-wringing going on for the sake of a march that won't take place. Looks like the 4 guys from http://www.madmusies.com have achieved their objective of upsetting the locals.

They win lads. They've got you lot foaming at the mouth and they haven't even been granted permission to march.

No they don't win, they just look like a bunch of *****s who are clearly trying to incite trouble. The people who look really silly are the ones trying to defend their right to protest in such a manner, which clearly goes against any common decency.

An awful lot of non-PC hand-wringing going on for the sake of a march that won't take place. Looks like the 4 guys from http://www.madmusies.com have achieved their objective of upsetting the locals.

They win lads. They've got you lot foaming at the mouth and they haven't even been granted permission to march.

You really dont have a say in this,this is only for British people to consider..no deserters please :content:

No they don't win, they just look like a bunch of *****s who are clearly trying to incite trouble. The people who look really silly are the ones trying to defend their right to protest in such a manner, which clearly goes against any common decency.

Spot on :thumb:

I almost agree with you, bit if you think about it a bit harder you'll realise that you have to let them protest if they want to. Denying the right to protest would push you down their path - of denying civil liberties to people. That is what they want. You would be stooping to their level.

I have seen comments from a soldier before (and I can't remember where-so don't ask) where he said that these people don't matter and that British soldiers have worse things done to them every day so the British people shouldn't care either.

The best reaction to this would be for their march (if it goes ahead) to be completely ignored and for a future homecoming for the British dead to be attended by thousands from all over the country. This would show them that they mean nothing.

Unfortunately we have all the British reactionaries who are basically jihadists in Doc Martens.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Do people agreeing with the march on grounds of freedom of speech believe that Orange Walks be allowed to take place anywhere Orange Lodges request to do so?

Nonsense.

The same argument was levelled at the popeyed fascist when he appeared on QT. Unsavoury, but in a democracy etc etc etc.

It's also a great opportunity for the security forces to get a few faces on the database.

Best let it go ahead, purely from an intelligence gathering exercise. Good chance you'll identify a few future plane bombers amongst the attendees.

Do people agreeing with the march on grounds of freedom of speech believe that Orange Walks be allowed to take place anywhere Orange Lodges request to do so?

Some of those advocating it's banning probably will. :hae52:

Sheriff Fatman

Yes, if the police ok the marches then they should be allowed to go ahead.

I detest both the Orange Walks and these idiots, but I am not willing to sacrifice freedom of speech because I don't happen to like what someone else is saying..

Yes, if the police ok the marches then they should be allowed to go ahead.

I detest both the Orange Walks and these idiots, but I am not willing to sacrifice freedom of speech because I don't happen to like what someone else is saying..

I believe the police can object to marches on the grounds that they will cause a public disturbance.

Sheriff Fatman
I believe the police can object to marches on the grounds that they will cause a public disturbance.

And if the police stop the march because there is a genuine threat of a major public disturbance I wouldn't have any complaint. But if any march of any group of people is stopped because other people don't like the message then I would.

Freedom of speech is one of the most important 'rights' we have and anything diluting that is a step towards totalitarianism.

Nonsense.

The same argument was levelled at the popeyed fascist when he appeared on QT. Unsavoury, but in a democracy etc etc etc.

Your missing my point, which is if they feel the need to protest, why do it in Wooton Bassett if not to incite trouble? I don't believe that's what British values and freedom of speech is all about.

Your missing my point, which is if they feel the need to protest, why do it in Wooton Bassett if not to incite trouble? I don't believe that's what British values and freedom of speech is all about.

I'm sure then that the authorities would deny them the right to protest for that very point. I think, to be fair, I misinterpreted your point (as above) yet this is the first time on this thread that the point has been made.

I think that the vast majority are against because of the content of the protest rather than than the geography of it.

Yeah, under the last Tory government there were none of these demonic muslim spongers coming into our country.

Wait what do you mean that there were millions of muslims in the country when St Attila the Hen was in charge, and tens of thounds more of them came into the country every year she was in charge. At least they weren't the sponging types we have now. Oh for gods sake, now you tell me that the vast majority of spongers are whites, and there was me thinking that it's only those muslims that sponge.

Spongers are spongers - regardless of creed or colour - just as fanatics are.

I can't remember too many headlines about Muslim extremists or suicide bombers when Maggie was in charge. Maybe you believe too much of the hype fed to you by this useless administration. Better Attila than Belly up Gordon any day!!

Sheriff Fatman

I can't remember too many headlines about Muslim extremists or suicide bombers when Maggie was in charge. Maybe you believe too much of the hype fed to you by this useless administration. Better Attila than Belly up Gordon any day!!

Funny, I remember quite a few. It's been happening for decades.

Radioactive Mince
This march is a slap on the face of the good people of WB and our Forces.

Maybe, but this march is a victory for freedom of speech - what our fathers and grandfathers fought for many years ago.

If the majority of Muslims disagree with these extremists then great - It hasn't been a waste of time.

Angry crowds of patriots will engratiate these people to the Muslim population more than if nobody batted an eyelid.

Mince

I seem to remember a lot of headlines about some bombers. They were from another country that Britain invaded.

Woke Maggie up one morning if I remember.

Radioactive Mince
I seem to remember a lot of headlines about some bombers. They were from another country that Britain invaded.

Woke Maggie up one morning if I remember.

:thumb:

FWIW - That was an illegal war too. Anybody on here think Britain should hand NI back and try to unify the Emerald Isle once more?

Nah, didnae think so.

Mince

The Mighty Thor
I take it you are not suggesting that the flight is free and that it is a one way ticket:thumb:

I'm sure we could lay on a few beers and packet of pork scratchings.

Agreed - the protest doesn't need to be located in Wooton Bassett - very clearly the location was chosen to get a reaction - which it seems to be doing judging by this thread.

Also - I take it the demonstration is to remember the victims of the war killed maimed by "evil western forces" only. Are the civilian victims of those loveable scamps the Taliban not worthy of some sort of protest - or don't those ones count (or at least not the ones who've been beheaded, stoned to death, had limbs amputated or been destroyed by addiction to heroin).

Sheriff Fatman
Agreed - the protest doesn't need to be located in Wooton Bassett - very clearly the location was chosen to get a reaction - which it seems to be doing judging by this thread.

Also - I take it the demonstration is to remember the victims of the war killed maimed by "evil western forces" only. Are the civilian victims of those loveable scamps the Taliban not worthy of some sort of protest - or don't those ones count (or at least not the ones who've been beheaded, stoned to death, had limbs amputated or been destroyed by addiction to heroin).

They do deserve to be remembered, though to be fair the Taliban were a damn site better at stopping heroin growth than the allied forces and the present Afghan government. Production has gone through the roof since they were deposed.

Those getting wound up by a few idiots are being played for chumps here. These guys who are planning their march are genuinely horrible characters and they are trying to get a reaction from you. By seeing red and getting angry, you're doing exactly what they want you to do. Would it not be a better idea to just ignore them and refuse to give them the attention or publicity that they crave? Like it or not, these guys are British so if they want to protest, they should be allowed to. However, we don't need to acknowledge them or publicize their campaign. A bit of maturity and ability to see the bigger picture is required.

Also, there has been accusations from other muslims (i heard them on radio 5) that the Islam4UK guys are in fact on the pay-roll of the BNP and are a plant to try and turn public opinion against muslims. Sounds a wee bit far-fetched to me but thought it was worth mentioning.

They do deserve to be remembered, though to be fair the Taliban were a damn site better at stopping heroin growth than the allied forces and the present Afghan government. Production has gone through the roof since they were deposed.

Yes they were successful for just over a year - up to 2000, opium was a nice little earner for the Taleban until it was decided its production was un-islamic. Since the Americans invaded its grown well out of control with both Afghan sides benefitting (The Taleban to fund themselves, the Afghan government / officials through corruption and bribery).

Probably wrong of me to lump it in with my rant about the Taleban, but the victims of Heroin are undeniably victims of the war in Afghanistan and for that reason - any anti war demo's shouldn't ignore them.

Some interesting Taliban laws.......i like the beards ones.

Men are required to have beards of a certain length or longer, not to trim their beards, and to wear head coverings. Men whose beards do not conform to the guidelines on beard length set out by the Taliban were subject to imprisonment for 10 days and mandatory Islamic instruction.

Taliban forces threaten and beat women for what they consider "immodest dress." They threaten and beat men for "immodest dress" and for incorrect beard length.

The Taliban radio station, the Voice of Shariat, broadcasts religious programming and Taliban pronouncements.

Members of the Ministry for the Promotion of Virtue and Suppression of Vice regularly check passersby to see that men's beards and apparel meet Taliban requirements, to ensure that women are dressed in strict traditional Taliban-approved garb, and to ascertain that women are not in the company of men who are unrelated to them.

According to regulations, a man who has shaved or cut his beard may be imprisoned. Beards must protrude farther than would a fist clamped at the base of the chin.

Women accused of adultery offenses also are subjected to violence. Adultery is punishable by death through stoning.

The Taliban set punishments such as public executions for murder, and amputations of one hand and one foot for theft.

In 1998 the Taliban prohibited satellite dishes.

The Taliban have banned certain recreational activities, such as kite flying and playing chess.

Dolls and stuffed animals are prohibited due to the Taliban's interpretation of religious injunctions against representations of living beings.

The Taliban has also banned television, dance, film, photography, and non-religious music, computer discs, ties, lipstick, nail polish, catalogues showing pictures of people, movies, and pig fat.

Prayer is mandatory for all, and those who are observed not praying at appointed times or who are late attending prayer are subject to beatings.

The Taliban enforces "Gender Apartheid: The Elimination of Women's Rights" which established the following:

1. Banished women from the work force

2. Closed schools to girls in cities and expelled women from universities

3. Prohibited women from leaving their homes unless accompanied by a close male relative

4. Ordered the publicly visible windows of women's houses painted black and forced women to wear the burqa (or chadari) - which completely shrouds the body, leaving only a small mesh-covered opening through which to see

5. Prohibited women and girls from being examined by male physicians while at the same time, prohibited most female doctors and nurses from working. (Currently there are a few, selected female doctors allowed to operate in segregated wards.)

Women are also forbidden to enter mosques or other places of worship unless the mosque has separate sections for men and women.

The Taliban has decreed that all non-Muslims in Afghanistan must wear identification tags

If the people who had objected to the orange walks had chosen instead to put out some bunting and lay on a few sandwiches, the orangemen would soon have got bored and gone home.

Police have been called in to Wootton Bassett and reinforcements

put on standby after rumours that the threatened Islamic march is about

to take place this afternoon.

Police have been stationed around the town and are waiting to deal with protesters.

It is rumoured that two coachloads of protesters are heading to the t...own from London.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/headlines/4843194.BREAKING_NEWS__Police_alert_over_Islamic_march_in_Wootton_Bassett_this_afternoon/

Nucky Thompson

It is rumoured that two coachloads of protesters are heading to the t...own from London.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/headlines/4843194.BREAKING_NEWS__Police_alert_over_Islamic_march_in_Wootton_Bassett_this_afternoon/

Nasty driving conditions down there, it wouldn't surprise me if the two coaches ended up overturned in ditches:dribble:

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

anyone else get the phone number for one of the main organisers?

not phoned it yet but should have a bit of fun at lunchtime :biggrin:

jamboinglasgow
Those getting wound up by a few idiots are being played for chumps here. These guys who are planning their march are genuinely horrible characters and they are trying to get a reaction from you. By seeing red and getting angry, you're doing exactly what they want you to do. Would it not be a better idea to just ignore them and refuse to give them the attention or publicity that they crave? Like it or not, these guys are British so if they want to protest, they should be allowed to. However, we don't need to acknowledge them or publicize their campaign. A bit of maturity and ability to see the bigger picture is required.

Also, there has been accusations from other muslims (i heard them on radio 5) that the Islam4UK guys are in fact on the pay-roll of the BNP and are a plant to try and turn public opinion against muslims. Sounds a wee bit far-fetched to me but thought it was worth mentioning.

agree, I dont think they were ever going to have a protest but managed to get huge publicity for their cause. Think that was the real aim. The media should really ignore these people. A good example was when about 20 muslims protested against the returning of soldiers from Afghanistan. The media were over it, so much that the next parade of returning soldiers was covered by the media hoping for a repeat of the protests. It got all the coverage. Yet in Northern Ireland, between 50,000 and 100,000 people marched for peace in the country after the recent deaths by paramilitaries. Yet that got very little air time.

March is off.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/4843406.Muslim_group_s_Wootton_Bassett_march_cancelled/?ref=mr

Much hand-wringing done for nothing. The 4 nutters will be ****ing themselves laughing at the fury they have generated without even having a march.

They really had you all going. Stroke of genius to play you all like hot-headed little fish.

March is off.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/4843406.Muslim_group_s_Wootton_Bassett_march_cancelled/?ref=mr

Much hand-wringing done for nothing. The 4 nutters will be ****ing themselves laughing at the fury they have generated without even having a march.

They really had you all going. Stroke of genius to play you all like hot-headed little fish.

You appear to be quite moist at the thought of British people being wound up by a bunch of wannabe terrorists.

Says all I need to know about you.

You appear to be quite moist at the thought of British people being wound up by a bunch of wannabe terrorists.

Says all I need to know about you.

Several people on the thread told you all to calm down and wait to see if it happened. The usual knee-jerks started foaming at the gills. That's what the tiny number of morons behind the website wanted. The knee-jerks were like lambs to the slaughter.

I laughed out loud at the thought of all the overweight, crop-haired numpties bursting blood vessels over something that nearly everybody knew wasn't going to happen.

Sucked right in by a similarly stupid bunch of idiots. Moron wars. The muslim morons won this round.

Good spectator sport.

Several people on the thread told you all to calm down and wait to see if it happened. The usual knee-jerks started foaming at the gills. That's what the tiny number of morons behind the website wanted. The knee-jerks were like lambs to the slaughter.

I laughed out loud at the thought of all the overweight, crop-haired numpties bursting blood vessels over something that nearly everybody knew wasn't going to happen.

Sucked right in by a similarly stupid bunch of idiots. Moron wars. The muslim morons won this round.

Good spectator sport.

The people on this thread are all Hearts supporters yet you call them morons,idiots and crop-haired numpties.

I honestly reckon you are a Celtic supporter.You display all the attributes.

Why do you hate your own so much?

The people on this thread are all Hearts supporters yet you call them morons,idiots and crop-haired numpties.

I honestly reckon you are a Celtic supporter.You display all the attributes.

Why do you hate your own so much?

Just because you are a Hearts supporter doesn't mean that you are entitled to be a reactionary who advocates smashing people up before they've even done anything.

It's your way of thinking that got all of these British soldiers killed.

If we had waited until we knew the truth about Saddam's WMD's we'd have saved all those British lives.

Have you ever thought that your jingoistic patriotism might be worse for the average British soldier than my desire to do the right thing and measure up the situation before jumping in?

Just because you are a Hearts supporter doesn't mean that you are entitled to be a reactionary who advocates smashing people up before they've even done anything.

It's your way of thinking that got all of these British soldiers killed.

If we had waited until we knew the truth about Saddam's WMD's we'd have saved all those British lives.

Have you ever thought that your jingoistic patriotism might be worse for the average British soldier than my desire to do the right thing and measure up the situation before jumping in?

Show me a post of mine on this thread that shows "my way of thinking".

Show me a post of mine on this thread that shows "my way of thinking".

I can't be arsed reading through your posts - so I'll say that I should have said "that way of thinking".

Happy?

I can't be arsed reading through your posts - so I'll say that I should have said "that way of thinking".

Happy?

As expected.

What do you reckon on Mowbray.Is he Celtic minded enough for your liking?

Getting whipped into a racist fervour by the tabloid press is a pretty good sign of an idiot. Hearts fan or not.

Getting whipped into a racist fervour by the tabloid press is a pretty good sign of an idiot. Hearts fan or not.

Please name the posters who have been whipped into a racist fervour.

Please name the posters who have been whipped into a racist fervour.

Perhaps those who want people shot and kicked out of the country for planning to exercise their right to freedom of speech.

Archived