Feeling better this morning than yesterday?

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Am I the only one who feels better this morning than yesterday morning?

The above might sound crazy to some people, however I'm actually quite chuffed that more people have actually woken up to smell the coffee.

When posters like (I cant mention his name yet because he hasnt posted on this thread, however a clue would be along the lines of "something an Italian chicken lays") comes out and starts a thread admitting that Romanov is not the answer, then I really do feel like shouting "EUREKA!"

The next step would be, what can we do collectively to make sure Vlad actually does something to change things, because to be honest I would rather have a decent (ish) team on the park to compete for 3rd place than new main stand at the moment.

I dont care what I sit in, I dont care if it has whistles and bells on it, I dont care if it has a posh new hotel with fancy bars in it, I just want to watch an honestly run, decent Hearts team again, and if the funding of this mammoth project is the reason that the team is suffering just now, then I'd rather shelve the plans, or downscale them, to get a decent side on the pitch.

However, if the mad ones intentions are what I think they are, then the building of a new stand or not wont make a blind bit of difference to the way he runs the club and drags us down.

Anyone else feel like this?

The Old Tolbooth
I think i've got a yogurt in the fridge that's past it's use by date !!!!

I wouldnt go eating then buddy ;)

Guest JamboRobbo

Feeling the same today as I did yesterday and the day before. That there are fundamental problems at our club which need addressed.

I hope as more and more members wake up and smell the coffee, it'll cut down on the abuse against those like myself who have been accused of all sorts on here for pointing out the obvious flaws in the way our club is being run.

No, I don't feel any better but I do agree with the post.

Could this be a turning point? I doubt it, we've been here before, remember 0-4 to Dundee United? That problem was fixed by the players going out for a meal as I recall. Not this time, it should be clear to everyone what is going on.

No doubt Vlad is busy blaming someone else for this debacle instead of his own crazy ways of doing things.

Am I the only one who feels better this morning than yesterday morning?

The above might sound crazy to some people, however I'm actually quite chuffed that more people have actually woken up to smell the coffee.

When posters like (I cant mention his name yet because he hasnt posted on this thread, however a clue would be along the lines of "something an Italian chicken lays") comes out and starts a thread admitting that Romanov is not the answer, then I really do feel like shouting "EUREKA!"

The next step would be, what can we do collectively to make sure Vlad actually does something to change things, because to be honest I would rather have a decent (ish) team on the park to compete for 3rd place than new main stand at the moment.

I dont care what I sit in, I dont care if it has whistles and bells on it, I dont care if it has a posh new hotel with fancy bars in it, I just want to watch an honestly run, decent Hearts team again, and if the funding of this mammoth project is the reason that the team is suffering just now, then I'd rather shelve the plans, or downscale them, to get a decent side on the pitch.

However, if the mad ones intentions are what I think they are, then the building of a new stand or not wont make a blind bit of difference to the way he runs the club and drags us down.

Anyone else feel like this?

Less talk more action please.

What is needed is unity amongst fans

Vlad has been a master of splitting us and pitching us against each other

He has used fear to maintain rule

He has used grandiose promises to maintain rule

He has used smokescreens and smeers to maintain rule

He has used distance to maintain rule

He has used lies to maintain rule

Its like some sort of fecking Stalinist dictatorship - not a football club as I know it

There needs to be a watershed moment I think. Too many fans are still bumming on about him saving us.

He saved us from nothing more than a move to Murrayfield. The consequences of that move are mere conjecture.

I'd rather watch a proper football team trying their heart out at murrayfield, whatever the crowd, than watch what I have watched over the last 18 months.

Maybe this is Vlads last trap.

Provoke us into making claims like this, and saying "Fine, I'll develop Tynecastle as a commercial / residential project, sell up, pocket the cash, and then leave"

Good post JM

What is needed is unity amongst fans

Vlad has been a master of splitting us and pitching us against each other

He has used fear to maintain rule

He has used grandiose promises to maintain rule

He has used smokescreens and smeers to maintain rule

He has used distance to maintain rule

He has used lies to maintain rule

Its like some sort of fecking Stalinist dictatorship - not a football club as I know it

There needs to be a watershed moment I think. Too many fans are still bumming on about him saving us.

He saved us from nothing more than a move to Murrayfield. The consequences of that move are mere conjecture.

I'd rather watch a proper football team trying their heart out at murrayfield, whatever the crowd, than watch what I have watched over the last 18 months.

Maybe this is Vlads last trap.

Provoke us into making claims like this, and saying "Fine, I'll develop Tynecastle as a commercial / residential project, sell up, pocket the cash, and then leave"

Good post JM

Totally agree mate. He feels he can wave his magic wand when he likes to get us (or at least some of us) back on-side.

Well, I for one - despite the fact I will renew my season ticket - will no longer stand for his hocus-pocus plans and fairy-tale promises.

We all need to be pushing 100% in the same direction i.e. lets stand up and be counted for by showing him how we feel. Whether that be through protesting inside/outside the ground, writing letters to Vlad or by boycotting a match - there has to be a solution for the future of OUR club.

chester copperpot

I can announce that I feel much better this afternoon than I did this morning ;).

Romanov's been taking us for mugs for 2 years now. Nothing will happen in the summer regarding players in or a decent manager.

I am certain that this is the case, he's buying time, but I dont know what for unfortunately.

Whatever it is, I can bet that it isn't for the good of HMFC.

portobellojambo1
I can announce that I feel much better this afternoon than I did this morning ;).

Romanov's been taking us for mugs for 2 years now. Nothing will happen in the summer regarding players in or a decent manager.

I am certain that this is the case, he's buying time, but I dont know what for unfortunately.

Whatever it is, I can bet that it isn't for the good of HMFC.

Christ, are these your comments when you are feeling much better. You are about as cheery as waking up to find a wart on the end of your knob.

Archived