If Stevie Frail had any balls he would walk away.

Walter Bishop

Guest JamboRobbo

I'm not sure Frail is really of any significance in all this.

He's just a pawn.

I feel for him, as I've little doubt he has the best of intentions. But stepping up from coaching under 19's to managing first team is a big big step. Even at a normal club. Add in the circus surrounding our team, it must be an almost impossible job for him. So much to learn, and so little time or opportunity to learn it.

I don't think Frail should take the blame or the fall for something that is not of his making.

At the same time, I don't think he's a man who can lead us out of our current situation either....

would you walk away from a very well paid job, eh thought not

There are certainly very few jobs anywhere thats it's possible to look like an unshaven tramp, talk sh|te, be totally incompetent and still pick up a very decent salary at the end of it.

So no, its no surprise that Frail will hang on to it with his fingernails.

The guy has a family, great he resigns and has no money!

Put it this way you work. well maybe not but if your boss told you to do something you would do it! End off. You dont like it your on the dole!

So why would it make him a big man if he quit!??!?!

He shouldnt quit and heres why,.

He is managing the 3rd biggest club in scotland. he doesnt have experience and wouldnt be given even close to such a high profiled job/ wages that he is getting here.

He will be having the time of his life out there so he aint gonna walk.

Why has everyone just got so excited now?!?! HEARTS ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SELLING CLUB! end off we get players in, if the impress we sell them on at a good profit. Its exactly the same as hibs except now romanov is here we can hold out for a little more money.

Walter Bishop

The guy has a family, great he resigns and has no money!

Put it this way you work. well maybe not but if your boss told you to do something you would do it! End off. You dont like it your on the dole!

So why would it make him a big man if he quit!??!?!

He shouldnt quit and heres why,.

He is managing the 3rd biggest club in scotland. he doesnt have experience and wouldnt be given even close to such a high profiled job/ wages that he is getting here.

He will be having the time of his life out there so he aint gonna walk.

Why has everyone just got so excited now?!?! HEARTS ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SELLING CLUB! end off we get players in, if the impress we sell them on at a good profit. Its exactly the same as hibs except now romanov is here we can hold out for a little more money.

Veicka 500k upfront 400k after 50 games???

Hes a waste of space. Fits in well these days.

He's neither the problem or the solution though. If he goes well just bring in another faceless no mark and the same problems will continue to be ignored.

By The Light..

walk away?

what like the fanbase?

cos that's what I am seeing, no real protest, just silent, one by one, acceptance of the destruction of our club.

ROMANOV NOT GOOD ENOUGH

portobellojambo1
If Stevie Frail had any balls he would walk away.

Can he not just use his feet and legs like the rest of us.

Having the balls to stay is what he is doing. It doesnt take balls to walk away.

Jeeze!!

Agreed - He could leave and walk into another coaching position with a lot of clubs. It's because he cares he is staying with you. Thats what you want isn't it? People that care about the club at the club?!

I would like Frail to tell the truth for once. I don't really mind him being here but the reluctance for him to go against the wishes of Vlad is grating now.

Frail may have a mortgage but he'd get another job in football quite quickly. Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock, Raith, Aberdeen or even Gretna would like a coach of his ability.

2 months have passed since we announced we're looking for a new manager and not even one rumour of substance. What is going on? Do we have a short list or is it just Vlad telling the fans what they wanted to hear?

If Frail did have the testicular fortitude then he tell the media exactly what is going on, who is picking the team/subs and why he feels he has to leave for his own sanity.

I think I miss the old Vlad. Unnacceptable results led to a new manager. We've had the same 2 tubes in charge for almost 2 years now and the performances are rank.

Archived