I Concede.....

Eggo

Romanov is not the answer.

I dont need the "told you so" brigade to chip in,as im able to draw conclusions myself.

:mad:

Moaner.

portobellojambo1

I dont need the "told you so" brigade to chip in,as im able to draw conclusions myself.

You may have been better keeping your conclusions to yourself Eggo. I am sure you realise that by posting them on here your post would/will attract replies, not all of which will be sympathetic/supportive.

TBH - till i see tynie sold for peanuts i will still give my support !

You have to remember that before he came in, no one was perpared to save us ! No way even belived we had potential in the club left ! Its amazing how much changed in a few months ! I still believe that for Vlad to be sucessful in his plans he needs the facilites and the team to be playing well.

I don't actually see how last night changed a thing in terms of support the club !

You worked out ALL that by watching the match on the telly.

Unlike the less intelligent,like yourself...my decisions are not made on a weekly basis or whatever way the wind blows:)

Not really sure why you started this thread if you DIDNT want people to come along and take a pop at you or what you say.

Cos youll either get those who told you so, or those who disagree. Neither will be helpful.

In truth.

I dont know if Romanov still couldnt sort things out. (Not because Im a believer, I never have been) as Im sure he could still pull things out the fire, invest, get a manager and some decent players. However I get the feeling he doesnt want to anymore. He is past caring.

As are most fo the fans.

Its never been a situation that couldnt be fixed. But the longer it goes on, the further the club needs to get pulled out of the hole it is in.

Guest JamboRobbo
Unlike the less intelligent,like yourself...my decisions are not made on a weekly basis or whatever way the wind blows:)

Decisions changing based on which way the wind blows? I ain't the one who was supporting Vlad before watching last nights match on TV (we'll I'm assuming you bothered to watch it?) , and is having a pop at him this morning.

I've been consistent with my view for 18 months and nothing that happened last night changed a thing.

The Old Tolbooth

I knew there was a decent person in there waiting to get out somewhere ;)

You may have been better keeping your conclusions to yourself Eggo. I am sure you realise that by posting them on here your post would/will attract replies, not all of which will be sympathetic/supportive.

Let them say what they like PJ,its water off a ducks back:)

After all I say what I want on here.

Not really sure why you started this thread if you DIDNT want people to come along and take a pop at you or what you say...

I'm not sure why he started this thread full stop.

Why did you not go last night?

I am 450 miles away making lots and lots of money:)

But i shall return to watch my team at every opportunity,as i have since long before a lot of you "so called" fans:)

But i shall return to watch my team at every opportunity,as i have since long before a lot of you "so called" fans:)

oooh. eggo is in amsterdam again.

LOL. The old "so called" fans one. I was also at Dens Park that fateful day pal but didn't end up on TV like you.

Youv lost any credibility you may have had with that stupid remark.

Eh!

I'm speechless that anyone thought that Eggo had credibility after his previous abandonment of his team.

Please check above post....about water off a ducks back:confused:

Personally, I'm delighted you have realised that Vlad isnt the answer. Thats one more of a growing band, excellent news here's hoping more people do the same because he isnt the answer and hasnt been for some time

Personally, I'm delighted you have realised that Vlad isnt the answer. Thats one more of a growing band, excellent news here's hoping more people do the same because he isnt the answer and hasnt been for some time

why...thank you sir:) im delighted that your delighted:)

what is your definition of a fan?

PresidentRomanov
Eggo is the worlds greatest fan don't you know. Sits on his computer posting digs at other Hearts supporters whilst they are off doing crazy things like going to the matches to support the team.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showpost.php?p=117034&postcount=2

Congratulations, for the first time in years, I'm rendered speechless :eek:

Probably the most ironic post I've ever read :blink:

Guest JamboRobbo
Congratulations, for the first time in years, I'm rendered speechless :eek:

Sorry to dissapoint, but it would appear you ain't speechless mate.

Probably the most ironic post I've ever read :blink:

What do you think is ironic about it?

The fact I was at the game as usual, or the fact Eggo was sat on his computer at half time posting digs at the fans who were at the game?

PresidentRomanov
Sorry to dissapoint, but it would appear you ain't speechless mate.

What do you think is ironic about it?

The fact I was at the game as usual, or the fact Eggo was sat on his computer at half time posting digs at the fans who were at the game?

I was referring to you doing the same to fans who attend away games :)

Guest JamboRobbo
I was referring to you doing the same to fans who attend away games :)

In that case, feel free to point out where I've slagged off fans who were at away games whilst I was sat at home on my computer not even at the match.

I expect I'll get the same number of responses as I did when I asked you to show us the "dozens of quotes" that were in your book. i.e. you'll start making up excuses as to why you can't produce the quotes and hope that nobody asks you again.

PresidentRomanov
In that case, feel free to point out where I've slagged off fans who were at away games whilst I was sat at home on my computer not even at the match.

I expect I'll get the same number of responses as I did when I asked you to show us the "dozens of quotes" that were in your book. i.e. you'll start making up excuses as to why you can't produce the quotes and hope that nobody asks you again.

You've constantly slagged me off, and I attend every game.

Were's the dozens of posts proving I'm a bigot?

Guest JamboRobbo
You've constantly slagged me off, and I attend every game.

Were's the dozens of posts proving I'm a bigot?

:laugh: I see the point of that post went above your head also. :rolleyes:

I was giving you an example how pointless deabte is when someone just makes stuff up (e.g. pretending there are dozens of quotes that back up their argument when there aren't)

Obviously I can't produce quotes that don't exist from you, just as you can't produce quotes that don't exist in your book.

PresidentRomanov
:laugh: I see the point of that post went above your head also. :rolleyes:

I was giving you an example how pointless deabte is when someone just makes stuff up (e.g. pretending there are dozens of quotes that back up their argument when there aren't)

Obviously I can't produce quotes that don't exist from you, just as you can't produce quotes that don't exist in your book.

The quotes do exist in my book, I just haven't had time to look at it yet.

I've told you this dozens of time now, but I can't think of a way to explain it any better, as you seem to have trouble taking it in :confused:

HEARTS FOREVER

LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF AT THIS.............................TOLD YOU SO!!!

It's been there for all to see since October 2005. I guess we've all had our individual 'penny-dropping' moments, I think a lot of our support has been running off hope everything would be alright.

I'm just glad the penny is dropping for folk. Better late than never and all that. Hopefully some collective intestinal fortitude grows in our support in the near future.

scots civil war

You have to remember that before he came in, no one was perpared to save us ! No way even belived we had potential in the club left ! Its amazing how much changed in a few months ! I still believe that for Vlad to be sucessful in his plans he needs the facilites and the team to be playing well.

I don't actually see how last night changed a thing in terms of support the club !

UTTER BOLLOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the only one with money who cared about Hearts.

Archived