Romanovs plea

gillie chris

Jack Torrance

So the guys that went over were more than satisfied with Vlad's responses.

Sounds good though the sceptics will say this was expected & actions speak louder than words. We'll just have to wait & see.

jack D and coke

I don't want Vlad to pull my chain saying he wants to win the league or investors put money into other scottish clubs i just want him to tell us he's going to put a man in charge and let him have a decent crack of the whip.

He's already proved it to himself that if he puts a proper man in charge we'll challenge. If he gets involved in things he knows nothing about it goes pete tong.

He either wants us to challenge or he doesn't, simple as.

The Real Maroonblood
I don't want Vlad to pull my chain saying he wants to win the league or investors put money into other scottish clubs i just want him to tell us he's going to put a man in charge and let him have a decent crack of the whip.

He's already proved it to himself that if he puts a proper man in charge we'll challenge. If he gets involved in things he knows nothing about it goes pete tong.

He either wants us to challenge or he doesn't, simple as.

That's to sensilble for the "Puppet Master" to understand."

bigbryanthejambo

How come these transparent and confidence building answers from Vlad arent in print for all us supporters to see?

Is it maybe because they are the same old answers he's force fed us since Burley.

Put up or Shut up Vlad. No-ones gaunie take you seriously about the SPL becoming like the EPL until your team isnt sitting 2nd bottom!

Nucky Thompson
i just want him to tell us he's going to put a man in charge and let him have a decent crack of the whip.
Have you been in Peebles since Hogmanay:eek:

Really??!!!

He has them working as a team and fighting for each other. A small step but an important one. Everyone can see that.

The last two games have been quite enjoyable. The fightback against Killie with only ten men and a good hour or so against Motherwell were we looked pretty good.

I think we are all looking forward to the hibs game and we all feel we are going to win.

He has them working as a team and fighting for each other. A small step but an important one. Everyone can see that.

The last two games have been quite enjoyable. The fightback against Killie with only ten men and a good hour or so against Motherwell were we looked pretty good.

I think we are all looking forward to the hibs game and we all feel we are going to win.

I agree.

Going forward we look good but without Tall at the back we are shaky.

Small steps - yes but important steps all the same.

Gary M was happy when he went over too

As was Folks when they met up

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Means nothing right now, absolutley nothing.

HEARTS FOREVER
Gary M was happy when he went over too

As was Folks when they met up

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Means nothing right now, absolutley nothing.

CORRECT!

Why is Borthwick and co not coming out and telling the fans what he said.

Heres me thinkinking Borthwick is representing the federation of Hearts fans

CORRECT!

Why is Borthwick and co not coming out and telling the fans what he said.

Heres me thinkinking Borthwick is representing the federation of Hearts fans

Borthwick is one of Romanov's puppets, he is a bootlicker and a Romanov muppet etc etc.

:rolleyes:

Borthwick is one of Romanov's puppets, he is a bootlicker and a Romanov muppet etc etc.

:rolleyes:

You really are way off the mark !

Archived