**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

11 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Texans doing a Titans on the Chiefs so far. And two crucial drops from the Chiefs to end drives too, just like the Ravens had issues with drops last night.

Andy Reid must be exploding. Two special team muffs from the Chiefs two massive plays from the Texans and 21-0. Superb from the Texans if they n GB win today i dont care who wins the SuperBowl 👌🏻👌🏻

Edited by sadj

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hasn't been an ideal start for the chiefs. 

😂😂

Thats Jih levels of stating the obvious. Loving it so far

On 11/01/2020 at 15:21, Peebo said:

49ers, Titans, Texans and Seahawks at 57/1. Free money. 

looking that way now! Had a fiver on with bet365 and their 17 point early payout means 3/4 up so far, cash out sitting at 107/338 for my fiver

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Ow. That's gotta hurt. 🤣

What a hit. How bad are the Chiefs so far drops everywhere too. Texans doing a job on them. 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

What a hit. How bad are the Chiefs so far drops everywhere too. Texans doing a job on them. 

Team full of Colin Doyles.

Signs of life from the Chiefs at last. If there's one team you wouldn't count out of it when 24-0 down, it would be the Chiefs and Mahomes. Game might not be over yet.

Edited by PortyJambo

34 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Signs of life from the Chiefs at last. If there's one team you wouldn't count out of it when 24-0 down, it would be the Chiefs and Mahomes. Game might not be over yet.

Called it....just not by halftime!

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

That is incredible awareness from Mahomes if he's managed to keep his foot behind the line.

Dragged it to keep it behind the line, going by the replay. How he could be that aware of an imaginary line at that time is incredible.

9 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Dragged it to keep it behind the line, going by the replay. How he could be that aware of an imaginary line at that time is incredible.

To be fair, he will have been well aware because he knew exactly where the ball was on that down. 

Quite a collapse. The Texans even more awful in the second quarter than the Chiefs were in the first. Plenty of time, though. 

Shooting themselves in the foot. Hard to see the Texans coming back from this. Watson can still lead them to points, but they can't stop or slow down Mahomes.

An absolute embarrassment on defence. Would be better off with Berra and Whelan in there. Mahomes and Kansas are obviously extremely good, but the lack of resistance has been pathetic. 

Some comeback but the Texans should really be looking at themselves tonight

49'rs still on track at present...be interesting to see who comes out on top in the other game as an opponent

****ing gutted with that. Not so much from the collapse itself (I’ve watched enough NFL comebacks never to feel safe with any lead), but from how absolutely ****ing awful the Texans were for 3 quarters of the game. Absolutely horrendous defending.

In my 11 years supporting them, I’ve seen so many honking capitulations in the playoffs. Struggle to see anything different under O’Brien the next few years. 

Just now, Peebo said:

****ing gutted with that. Not so much from the collapse itself (I’ve watched enough NFL comebacks never to feel safe with any lead), but from how absolutely ****ing awful the Texans were for 3 quarters of the game. Absolutely horrendous defending.

In my 11 years supporting them, I’ve seen so many honking capitulations in the playoffs. Struggle to see anything different under O’Brien the next few years. 

Try following the Jets..then you'll know how bad things can be over the last 20 years 😩

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Try following the Jets..then you'll know how bad things can be over the last 20 years 😩

Aye, they are shite. Would be a struggle. Had a season ticket for the Texans for years, and this sort of defeat does feel almost as sickening as some of the worst Hearts defeats. Almost... 

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Oh behave. You should try liking the Dolphins. They've been shite since the 80s!

😁🤣😐

At least you had the 80's !!!

Bridge of Djoum

Like the Seahawks but there is nothing better in the NFL than seeing that **** Carroll getting pumped. Still plenty time, yet.

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Oh behave. You should try liking the Dolphins. They've been shite since the 80s!

😁🤣😐

😂😂

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

😁🤣😐

A game of Top Shite Trumps. I give you the Redskins. 😀

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, sadj said:

Jimmy Graham 😂😂🙈 

I met Jimmy Graham once. ****** size of the laddie!

willie wallace

Maybe we should sign the Chief's physio.

Kelce goes off with a hamstring problem and returns after half an hour and carrys on causing havoc.

Our guys go missing for months😭