**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

2 hours ago, Peebo said:

Can’t recall how it’s worked previously for these Saturday games but hopefully the Texans game isn’t blacked out in Gamepass. I can’t suffer another week of the sky coverage.

They're on Sky I believe.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

2 hours ago, Peebo said:

Can’t recall how it’s worked previously for these Saturday games but hopefully the Texans game isn’t blacked out in Gamepass. I can’t suffer another week of the sky coverage.

22 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

They're on Sky I believe.

Not 100% sure, but think it's only the Sunday 1pm and 4pm games that are blocked on Gamepass. I know I watched the Thanksgiving games there, and the playoffs/SNF/MNF games are the same, broadcast on Sky but also not blocked on Gamepass.

24 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Not 100% sure, but think it's only the Sunday 1pm and 4pm games that are blocked on Gamepass. I know I watched the Thanksgiving games there, and the playoffs/SNF/MNF games are the same, broadcast on Sky but also not blocked on Gamepass.

The language on the Gamepass site about it was quite ambiguous for this specific case. 

1 hour ago, Peebo said:

The language on the Gamepass site about it was quite ambiguous for this specific case. 

I'm pretty sure Porty Jambo is right, you'll get this on Gamepass

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Decided to start him in the league with my mates. Hoping he can do what he's done the last 2 games or I'm ****ed all ready!

I subbed him in with 10 mins until kick off. Thinking I shouldn't have. Tell you what though, there's no denying he's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. 

3 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

Jameis starting as Jameis does...first pass a pick 6 :lol: Uncanny how often he does that!

Game is on Gamepass btw @Peebo if you've not seen already.

Cheers - ended up watching on sky as it proved easier.

AFC South champs again. Natural Order 👍

luckyBatistuta
8 hours ago, Peebo said:

AFC South champs again. Natural Order 👍

2B573522-A67E-42E5-864D-6C6B34748ACA.gif

Tried so hard not to bite😞

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Was just reading Jackson , Murray and Fitzmagic could all lead their teams in rushing yards which would be historic as 3 qbs have never done it before. Fitzpatrick has roughly 210 yards 😂😂 says it all about our season. 

Looking like I’m gonna have to settle for 2nd place in the kickback idp league, well done everyone, thoroughly enjoyed playing in such a deep league 

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Raiders playoffs still somehow alive.

Be utterly hilarious if they sneak in.

The required results look very possible. I suspect we will lose to the Titans, though. They simply have much more to play for as the seedlings seem fairly set. 

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Congratulations Liam👏

D6D62C79-887E-4748-B8E7-9BF138DA5470.gif

Aye, well done.

as an aside have loved watching that man lead the ravens. Fantastic athlete

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, BigCGilmour said:

Aye, well done.

as an aside have loved watching that man lead the ravens. Fantastic athlete

Some turnaround from how he finished off last season. Must be an absolute nightmare for a defense to try and stop him, but I think injuries are the only thing that are going to do that.

Some turnaround from how he finished off last season. Must be an absolute nightmare for a defense to try and stop him, but I think injuries are the only thing that are going to do that.

There was a moment last night when Ingram Jackson and Andrews all started limping, they'll be able to rest now and I still fancy them for the bowl. Fantastic D too.

luckyBatistuta
45 minutes ago, BigCGilmour said:

There was a moment last night when Ingram Jackson and Andrews all started limping, they'll be able to rest now and I still fancy them for the bowl. Fantastic D too.

Not seen it yet, normally just watch most games back on the 40 minute option on gamepass. The way they are playing, I’d like to see them do it.

Packers win the North and I win back to back redrafts 😁 Glad I got up for the middle of the night feed for the bairn tonight, watched the second half. Packers D looked great, though Cousins definitely missed having Cook available as they were exceptionally poor on offense. Still reckon the Packers won't do much in the playoffs but if they win next week, get the 2 seed, then who knows! Happy Christmas Eve everyone! 

2 hours ago, Kendoll said:

Packers win the North and I win back to back redrafts 😁 Glad I got up for the middle of the night feed for the bairn tonight, watched the second half. Packers D looked great, though Cousins definitely missed having Cook available as they were exceptionally poor on offense. Still reckon the Packers won't do much in the playoffs but if they win next week, get the 2 seed, then who knows! Happy Christmas Eve everyone! 

"If they win next week" :lol:

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

"If they win next week" :lol:

You never know. Division games can be funny. Offense hasn't been great either. I'd be surprised if they don't but never know. 

Sexton Hardcastle
On 03/09/2019 at 16:59, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Time for the annual and often way off the mark season predictions:

AFC: Steelers/Colts/KC/Patriots/Browns/Chargers

NFC: Bears/Eagles/Cowboys/Packers/Saints/Rams

KC win the champions game in Foxborough and the Rams topple the saints again but in LA.

Rams win it all in another shootout vs Mahomes and co.

MVP: Mahomes (again)

ORY: Josh Jacobs

DPY: Mack

DRY: Devin Bush

CBPY: Bell

Well those were pretty awful.

5/6 playoff teams and possibly Jacobs correct.

luckyBatistuta
10 hours ago, Kendoll said:

They definitely miss Cook and I know Cousins isn’t great, but I think some of the play calling on offense by the Vikings is pretty poor.

Congratulations on your win🏆👏👏👏

They definitely miss Cook and I know Cousins isn’t great, but I think some of the play calling on offense by the Vikings is pretty poor.

Congratulations on your win🏆👏👏👏

Cheers 👍 Week 17 should definitely be interesting, not often that's the case. 

Rupert Pupkin
1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Joe putting on an absolute show so far.

Bengals getting a real qb1.

Have been very impressed, 7TD’s and 403yds passing is incredible, and it’s only at the half. 😱😱

Bengals will probably pass him up tho..and it’ll kill me.😩😩

Edited by Rupert Pupkin

Dolphins trying to do the Chiefs a favour. Played really well today. Hopefully they see out this last 9 seconds but with our defence. 

Oh dear, what a shame/embarrassment for the Patriots.

Decent result for the Texans (Chiefs losing would have been better, of course). Would rather go to Kansas than Foxboro in the divisionals, if it comes down to it. 

Titans will probably have fairly easy path to second wild card now. Watson will probably sit it out. 

49ers win with the last play again.

Seahawks made an arse of their final time out.

Brilliant defence by the 49ers in keeping the Seattle offensive out in the last few minutes.

That must be the last 6 games or so that the 49ers game has went to the last play.

Great to see them competing in the play offs again.

17 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Great win for the Dolphins! 😀

Definite signs of improvement.

That last play of the game was a hoot though 🤣

Patriots trying to do a Dolphins to the Dolphins. Superb result. Interesting to see if they take Tua and let him work under Fitzmagic for a year. Never really appreciated how good a leader he is til he came to us. He is so composed and clearly a good influence on the youngsters

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Patriots trying to do a Dolphins to the Dolphins. Superb result. Interesting to see if they take Tua and let him work under Fitzmagic for a year. Never really appreciated how good a leader he is til he came to us. He is so composed and clearly a good influence on the youngsters

I think they're going to have to trade up if they want Tua. Lions and Giants hold the key. Chargers and Panthers will be sniffing about as well although Dolphins have the most draft capital to trade up.

2 hours ago, sadj said:

He's a fun QB to watch as well, have actually enjoyed quite a bit of the season this year with having no expectations. He looks like he's enjoying playing too, and having fun with no pressure on winning.

1 minute ago, PortyJambo said:

He's a fun QB to watch as well, have actually enjoyed quite a bit of the season this year with having no expectations. He looks like he's enjoying playing too, and having fun with no pressure on winning.

spot on imo. Got some good young talent in there too and a raft of draft picks the bext two years. Flores seems a good fit. Howard today though will prob mean he gets binned or traded but again the unity of the squad and playing for the coach enjoying themselves in a hard graft season seems to bode well for a return to days of old that weve not had since The Don days

13 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Yes. Fine if your team is playing meaningless games all season. Absolutely shite when you need him to lead a team challenging for the playoffs.

My final season as a Texans season ticket holder was spent watching him. ****ing terrible. 

7 hours ago, Peebo said:

Yes. Fine if your team is playing meaningless games all season. Absolutely shite when you need him to lead a team challenging for the playoffs.

My final season as a Texans season ticket holder was spent watching him. ****ing terrible. 

Yeah, even if he wasn't 37 I wouldn't want him as our long term QB, but happy to have him as a bridge QB until a rookie is up to speed...or recovered from injury if they get the chance to pick Tua.

Mainly I'm happy that we seem to have a good coach in Flores. Time will tell, but after Philbin and Gase, hopefully my Dolphins have finally struck gold.

Edited by PortyJambo

6 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

Yeah, even if he wasn't 37 I wouldn't want him as our long term QB, but happy to have him as a bridge QB until a rookie is up to speed...or recovered from injury if they get the chance to pick Tua.

Mainly I'm happy that we seem to have a good coach in Flores. Time will tell, but after Philbin and Gase, hopefully my Dolphins have finally struck gold.

I hope so too with Flores its been meh since Shula retired and downright depressing since Marino retired. 

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Who's the JKB pick for the Superbowl and Who will be victorious?

Ravens V 49ers

Ravens!

Tho I'd like the Saints to win.