• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

On 29/10/2019 at 16:48, Peebo said:

That's racist! Bluing up in this day and age. Pathetic!

:whistling:

Niners have been a torrid opponent for QB's this season. Had Kyler Murray as my QB in a league with mates so decided to drop him...

Puts up 30 :lol:

Don't you just love this game!

Sexton Hardcastle

Stafford going to throw for 500 plus yards. Almost took it at 80-1 but went for both qbs to throw for 400 plus.

Awful secondary.

35 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

The Dolphins are back!

🥳

The Jets, the gift that keeps on giving. Hope they keep Gase for a few more seasons. 😂

On 02/11/2019 at 14:16, ri Alban said:

Hopefully a wee 3 game winning streak,  on the way, for the Redskins.

Oops two game then:thumbsup:

Aside from the colours the Skins remind me so much of the Jambos at the moment.

Leaky defence and no offence - sounds similar no?

Edited by merrymac

1 hour ago, merrymac said:

Oops two game then:thumbsup:

Aside from the colours the Skins remind me so much of the Jambos at the moment.

Leaky defence and no offence - sounds similar no?

Very!

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

There could be a huge shake up in the NFL...Chargers are looking at the possibility of moving to London.

Seeing their "home" crowds in their LA stadium, you can understand why they're linked with a move to London, probably about 90% away fans in a stadium which is small to start with. I know they're meant to be moving to share the new stadium with the Rams, but you can see that they will be the small cousins in that set-up. Should never have left San Diego. 

Still, I'm not sure if the NFL is ready yet to move a team full-time to London.

24 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Seeing their "home" crowds in their LA stadium, you can understand why they're linked with a move to London, probably about 90% away fans in a stadium which is small to start with. I know they're meant to be moving to share the new stadium with the Rams, but you can see that they will be the small cousins in that set-up. Should never have left San Diego. 

Still, I'm not sure if the NFL is ready yet to move a team full-time to London.

Yeah LA just doesn't seem to have taken to the Chargers at all. The LA market is so saturated.

On 03/11/2019 at 21:26, neilnunb said:

The Dolphins are back!

🥳

Yes yes we are 😂😂 knowing us we will finish 4-12 and be quite far down the picking order. Signs of promise the last few weeks blew the Steelers game with that defensive play on 3-20ish at the end of the first half , redskins was bold but if we’d kick the extra point I think we’d of won in OT. Bills we competed. Flores looks like he has something about him and the picks we have stockpiled maybe this time we will turn the corner and get back to where we were when we competed every year. 

On 03/11/2019 at 22:04, PortyJambo said:

The Jets, the gift that keeps on giving. Hope they keep Gase for a few more seasons. 😂

Its the green tops 🙃

Sexton Hardcastle

The London market will be just like LA for the chargers. People already have their own teams, will go to see the visiting team and it will fail again.

Jags the only team for London given they have laid some foundations. I still don’t support the idea of a non US team. Seems a shambles to have that.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The London market will be just like LA for the chargers. People already have their own teams, will go to see the visiting team and it will fail again.

Jags the only team for London given they have laid some foundations. I still don’t support the idea of a non US team. Seems a shambles to have that.

Agree with all of this.

Not convinced a full time London team will ever work, but the continued high attendances certainly demonstrate the interest in the sport. 

Edited by Peebo

Sexton Hardcastle
5 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Agree with all of this.

Not convinced a full time London team will ever work, but the continued high attendances certainly demonstrate the interest in the sport. 

Neil Reynolds waxing on about sell outs and amazing fans is all great. People won’t pay 90 pound a ticket, travel from all over the UK to see what would likely become a shite chargers side play fellow struggling side on Christmas Eve. 

stick with what works with the international series.

luckyBatistuta
11 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Agree, no way I would support this team, already chosen mine. A lot of the Americans I’ve known and met, don’t seem to mind having more than one team, but we are a different breed over here.

Maybe a few might buy in to a British Bills 🤪

luckyBatistuta

Well I’ve seen some gimmes in the fantasy leagues (i had a good one last week) but has there ever been a bigger one than Liams this week in the dynasty league

:wow:

luckyBatistuta

Just watched THE TRUE GOAT!!! on GMFB, brilliant😄

Looks like he could still do a job too. Will never be another better than him imo

8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Well I’ve seen some gimmes in the fantasy leagues (i had a good one last week) but has there ever been a bigger one than Liams this week in the dynasty league

:wow:

Thanks for cursing me.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Thanks for cursing me.

:jambobanana:

Listen, I’m still not over Montgomery, 7 weeks of nothing and then boom😞

Edited by luckyBatistuta

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:jambobanana:

Listen, I’m still not over Montgomery, 7 weeks of nothing and then boom😞

A move that Belichick would have been proud of.

luckyBatistuta
50 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

A move that Belichick would have been proud of.

Yup, he certainly would have been. 🤣😞

On 05/11/2019 at 14:09, Peebo said:

Agree with all of this.

Really don't think a London/UK team would manage to keep those attendances up though, I went to the international games for a few years but kinda at the stage now where i'd only want to go if the Steelers come over, had my fill of neutral games

3 hours ago, Ribble said:

Really don't think a London/UK team would manage to keep those attendances up though, I went to the international games for a few years but kinda at the stage now where i'd only want to go if the Steelers come over, had my fill of neutral games

The only reason we go down is for the piss up, certainly doubt I'd be down more than once a year.

4 hours ago, Ribble said:

Yes, been to one game as a neutral. Decent laugh and all that but a weird atmosphere. Nothing like being at a normal game in the US. 

Edited by Peebo

Sexton Hardcastle

Should a decent late game tonight. Raiders win and playoffs become a real possibility. Chargers turned a corner with that massive with last week.

Hoping Carr, Jacobs and Waller our up good numbers and the defence can find something from somewhere.

I’m a big Raiders fan, have been since the mid 80’s. This year definitely looks like the beginning of something pretty decent.

If they can find a top notch quality wide receiver, real speed merchant to balance the running game game, they really can become potent. The wide receivers have good hands but missing that speed for me.

Great game, lot of probable 1st round draft picks playing. Harris and Edwards-Helaire showing its not just great QB's and WR's those teams have either.

23 hours ago, daftie said:

I’m a big Raiders fan, have been since the mid 80’s. This year definitely looks like the beginning of something pretty decent.

If they can find a top notch quality wide receiver, real speed merchant to balance the running game game, they really can become potent. The wide receivers have good hands but missing that speed for me.

I find it funny that everyone looks for an elite WR yet when was the last time one won a ring?