**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sexton Hardcastle
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Trubisky is absolutely awful.

Time for the Bears to wake up. Not really, I hope they extend his contract :lol:

Raiders on for the no1 pick next year which is good considering current events.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Trubisky is absolutely awful.

Time for the Bears to wake up. Not really, I hope they extend his contract :lol:

Sure is, at least we can all see it, nobody selected him in the recent draft. Have no idea what they were doing with their rb’s. Montgomery was wide open a few times and he just threw it to someone in coverage. They were on,off,on,off, no rhythm whatsoever.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Raiders on for the no1 pick next year which is good considering current events.

Dont think the Bears even have a first rounder next either so unless they do something major with trades they'll be stuck with him for next season too.

Pleasing.

Sexton Hardcastle
20 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Dont think the Bears even have a first rounder next either so unless they do something major with trades they'll be stuck with him for next season too.

Pleasing.

Their first rounder 2020 went in the Mack trade. 

luckyBatistuta
36 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

And now he’s back in the fold for Monday night.

Some boy.

Can’t believe they are going to let him play. What kind of message is that to send out to the rest of the squad. You can be as big a #### as you want and show know respect to your teammates and the franchise and still play. The man is a grade A ersehole, someone needs to put him in his place.

Sexton Hardcastle
26 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Can’t believe they are going to let him play. What kind of message is that to send out to the rest of the squad. You can be as big a #### as you want and show know respect to your teammates and the franchise and still play. The man is a grade A ersehole, someone needs to put him in his place.

See it was Burfict who pulled him away from mayock at training.

Couldnt have written that script.

Its a massive mess but him playing works for everyone. raiders have top wr and he gets his cash. Also knows his on his last life.

luckyBatistuta
38 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

See it was Burfict who pulled him away from mayock at training.

Couldnt have written that script.

Its a massive mess but him playing works for everyone. raiders have top wr and he gets his cash. Also knows his on his last life.

Burfict the peacemaker  :facepalm::lol:

I’m not convinced that him knowing he’s on his last life makes the slightest difference....Antonio Clown!!!

Sexton Hardcastle

Now he wants released.

Cant make this stuff up. 29 something million Guaranteed money now voided.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

luckyBatistuta
50 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Now he wants released.

Cant make this stuff up. 29 something million Guaranteed money now voided.

Doesn’t want to play now they’ve taken his money away and he has to play week to week. Wtf did he expect the way he’s acted. Hope he has an NFL Network subscription

Sexton Hardcastle
4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Antonio Brown to the Patriots nap

Not this season. Raiders own him. 

He will either retire or sit the year and not step foot on the field.

luckyBatistuta
24 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Not this season. Raiders own him. 

He will either retire or sit the year and not step foot on the field.

If they release him they can, just wait 

Sexton Hardcastle
25 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

If they release him they can, just wait 

Doesn’t affect their numbers if he sits and doesn’t play. They will want to screw him like he did them. Why give up picks for a player and let him walk to competition.

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Doesn’t affect their numbers if he sits and doesn’t play. They will want to screw him like he did them. Why give up picks for a player and let him walk to competition.

Not actually disagreeing with you bud, I’d do everything I could to make it difficult for him if I wasn’t getting any kind of compensation for him and he’s not going to play for me again. The pats are a good match for him though and I fully expect to see him rocking their uniform.

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Antonio Brown to the Patriots nap

Just saw he's now been released, wtf is wrong with that guy. Makes me wonder what REALLY went on at our place during his years with us. You surely don't become this big of an eejit over the space of a few months.

Anyway, your comment above would come as no surprise to me. Auld Bill would no doubt be capable of working his usual magic. :(

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

luckyBatistuta
14 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Just saw he's now been released, wtf is wrong with that guy. Makes me wonder what REALLY went on at our place during his years with us. You surely don't become this big of an eejit over the space of a few months.

Anyway, your comment above would come as no surprise to me. Auld Bill would no doubt be capable of working his usual magic. :(

Ben will have been enjoying all this unfold.

Going to be hard to stop them again if they do...Brady,Edelman,Gordon,Brown,White,Michel,Harris😬

J.T.F.Robertson
3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Ben will have been enjoying all this unfold.

Going to be hard to stop them again if they do...Brady,Edelman,Gordon,Brown,White,Michel,Harris😬

I doubt he, or the rest of the Steelers for that matter, will be "shocked and stunned", that's for sure.

Crazy stuff!

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Well glad I never bought my boy the Rauders Brown jersey!

Not convinced he ever really wanted to be at the raiders. At least the financial hit has been minimiser. Huge loss for raider from footballing perspective, huge gain for locker room morale I guess. 

Would loved to see what he could have done at the raiders. Ohh well......

Could have made a massive difference to them. I took Derek Carr in fantasy, but just binned him again now he doesn’t have Brown. I do now have their new WR1 now though🤷🏼‍♂️

Sexton Hardcastle

It’s all been one big game and charade. Get the trade, use the raiders as they are a dumpster, screw team mates, act all wild whilst having s deal under the table for a guaranteed shot at a ring and a possibility at playing your old employers in the championship game.

****ing prick.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

The guy is s prick. Great player though and he improves the pats, worst luck. Whilst he has a much better chance at a super bowl than he did 24 hours ago🤷🏻‍♂️

I do wonder if he e we wanted to be at raiders, other than his pay day headlines. We were never going to be team to give him a shot At a ring in the short term.

Hope he and pats ****ing bomb. They both deserve it.

Agree, didn’t think I could hate the patriots more than I already did. They are a match made in heaven, hope they get smashed.

Just wish we weren’t getting deprived the Brown v Ben matchup week 1…Brown can’t play as the deal wasn’t done in time.

J.T.F.Robertson

I've got the midas touch, (almost) everything I touch turns to gold.

I hope the dink makes a complete arse of himself and the team that is desperate enough to even entertain the idea of catering to an ego Donald Trump would envy.

And again, I ain't bitter. ;)

luckyBatistuta
50 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Imagine the melt down around the NFL world when Gronk unretires after game 10.

😂😎😂

What meltdown, he was garbage last season. The  guy is finished, hope he does come back😂

Edited by luckyBatistuta

alwaysthereinspirit
3 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

One day soon the dynasty ends and all the bandwagon fans will be lost.

Or so everyone thinks every season.

It will be a shock to the system when both Brady and Belichick leave. But until then ......

Haters gonna hate.

its been an absolute pleasure and privilege watching Brady week in and out for so long. 

Hope he plays another couple of seasons.

Sexton Hardcastle
33 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

It will be a shock to the system when both Brady and Belichick leave. But until then ......

Haters gonna hate.

its been an absolute pleasure and privilege watching Brady week in and out for so long. 

Hope he plays another couple of seasons.

It’s good for the fans that have supported them for decades but the boys who follow a winning team, it’ll be funny to see them jump ship.

Must get kind of boring cheering a team who constantly win. Patriots/Barca/Man city etc.

Give me the raiders and one winning season every 20 odd years and all the drama over that. Likewise with Hearts and Roma. If a win does come along it must be 100x what these guys feel.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

It’s good for the fans that have supported them for decades but the boys who follow a winning team, it’ll be funny to see them jump ship.

Must get kind of boring cheering a team who constantly win. Patriots/Barca/Man city etc.

Give me the raiders and one winning season every 20 odd years and all the drama over that. Likewise with Hearts and Roma. If a win does come along it must be 100x what these guys feel.

To me, it’s quite odd how people can get emotionally invested in a sports team where there is no personal connection - whether it’s jumping on a bandwagon of success or following someone perpetually shite. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I’ve lived 40 minutes from Foxboro for 31 years now. Went to Patriot games when you could show up Sunday at 12.45 and pretty much pick your seat location. 20,000 - 25,000 was normal. It wasn’t always fun. Jeez the Jets used to beat us regularly.

I was there for Brady’s first game. When Bledsoe got hurt. It’s been great, that I can’t deny.

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Sexton knows his stuff...Hearts and Roma👌

1 hour ago, Peebo said:

following someone perpetually shite. 

D519FF97-2013-4E80-9E6C-690508760B2A.jpeg

46 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

D519FF97-2013-4E80-9E6C-690508760B2A.jpeg

Having won the division a mere 5 times in the 10 years I’ve been supporting them, you’re probably right 👍🏻

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Having won the division a mere 5 times in the 10 years I’ve been supporting them, you’re probably right 👍🏻

😁👍

Sexton Hardcastle
2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I’ve lived 40 minutes from Foxboro for 31 years now. Went to Patriot games when you could show up Sunday at 12.45 and pretty much pick your seat location. 20,000 - 25,000 was normal. It wasn’t always fun. Jeez the Jets used to beat us regularly.

I was there for Brady’s first game. When Bledsoe got hurt. It’s been great, that I can’t deny.

Wasn’t a pop at you, just your average UK fan. Harry Kane amongst them claiming he’s this massive patriot fan.

chuck berrys hairline
20 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Wasn’t a pop at you, just your average UK fan. Harry Kane amongst them claiming he’s this massive patriot fan.

Why the **** did I pick the lions then 😂 

Another season about to get underway and those playing fantasy may the best arsehole win 💙

luckyBatistuta

I don’t know why we get so emotionally attached to a team. My wife ripped me after watching Peyton Mannings speech when leaving the Colts. I was watching it live and got a bit upset🙄😞 I’m a soppy sod...IT WAS SAD!!!!!!!!!!!