• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

And now the Browns have an opening at wr. Would be so Cleveland.

Would be too decent a move for them...trade someone for a pick, then get him back off waivers a few weeks later...

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Typical...Norman to the Pats for a 5th rnd pick. Hope he gets suspended as soon as he gets there...

Read that and thought it was Josh Norman. Didn’t know about this and had just offered Gordon in a trade. Hopefully it was a bit of luck that it was rejected, but with Gordon, you just never know.

Sexton Hardcastle

Another pop band with maroon five getting the Super Bowl half time show. Seems like decades ago since Something half decent along the line of the who, McCartney etc.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Another pop band with maroon five getting the Super Bowl half time show. Seems like decades ago since Something half decent along the line of the who, McCartney etc.

They gave up, because they knew they could never better the Prince performance.

5 minutes ago, King prawn said:

The Browns have won a game! 

Only once Mayfield came in. Think Taylor will find it hard to get back in once his concussion is cleared.

6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Only once Mayfield came in. Think Taylor will find it hard to get back in once his concussion is cleared.

Agree with that. Jets are going to struggle to get points on the board against the Jaguars based on that viewing

I'm no officially f****d at QB in the dynasty league.

Rodgers could drop at any minute.

Carr is pish.

Taylor no likely lost the starting job.

And I drafted the wrong rookie in Jackson. 

:sob:

Edited by hmfc_liam06

J.T.F.Robertson
9 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'm no officially f****d at QB in the dynasty league.

Rodgers could drop at any minute.

Carr is pish.

Taylor no likely lost the starting job.

And I drafted the wrong rookie in Jackson. 

:sob:

And my lot are now anchored at the bottom of the the AFC North.  :42:

AND we're going down for next week's Ravens' game. :hae36:

1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

And my lot are now anchored at the bottom of the the AFC North.  :42:

AND we're going down for next week's Ravens' game. :hae36:

Don't think anyone thought the Bengals would be 2-0. I fancied the Ravens for the division but it's wide open.

combination of having Cousins in 3 leagues as well as not switching out Fournette or Ajay has ensured a nightmare fantasy week for me!

can't buy a win in the jam tarts dynasty! ?

6 minutes ago, Ross992 said:

combination of having Cousins in 3 leagues as well as not switching out Fournette or Ajay has ensured a nightmare fantasy week for me!

can't buy a win in the jam tarts dynasty! ?

My optimum scoring has me winning both...actual results? Lost both.

Sack the manager :lol:

PS - what a game we've had in the Detroit Lions Dynasty!!

Edited by hmfc_liam06

38 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

My optimum scoring has me winning both...actual results? Lost both.

Sack the manager :lol:

PS - what a game we've had in the Detroit Lions Dynasty!!

I know that is the only league I am doing well in! ?

Still a few players to play but I will be delighted if I can sneak out of that one with a win considering the numbers Brees put up!

12 minutes ago, Ross992 said:

I know that is the only league I am doing well in! ?

Still a few players to play but I will be delighted if I can sneak out of that one with a win considering the numbers Brees put up!

Let's not talk about Brees when you have Watt and Leonard sticking in about 100 points between them :lol:

chuck berrys hairline

Typical Lions pumped off jets then down the patriots! I was ready to write the season off if we got beat again. 

Edited by chuck berrys hairline
Sp

10 points down going into last night.

I had a 3-1 man advantage. Antonio Brown, OJ Howard and Cameron Heyward v Jason Pierre Paul...

Got beat :lol:

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Not a chance Lucky!

Watch this space? The  Jets want him, but could lose him to us with the their own 2nd round pick.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

10 points down going into last night.

I had a 3-1 man advantage. Antonio Brown, OJ Howard and Cameron Heyward v Jason Pierre Paul...

Got beat :lol:

Shocking team management by myself this week. Dropped Luck for Bortles and it cost me in one league, then left Roethlisberger on the bench in the other and it cost me that too.

17 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Watch this space? The  Jets want him, but could lose him to us with the their own 2nd round pick.

I can't see him being traded. If you were to trade for him, you couldn't sign him to an extension and effectively he'd still become a free agent come Feb. I'm not sure where you'd stand in terms of tagging him but given how he's approached this year, that's never going to happen anyway. He's a bit of a mercenary, if someone were to offer hima bigger deal next year, he'd go there IMO.

Also, as it stands, he can't be traded until he signs his franchise tag.

It's messy!

29 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

The Colts last trade for a high profile RB turned out pretty well. 

7 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I can't see him being traded. If you were to trade for him, you couldn't sign him to an extension and effectively he'd still become a free agent come Feb. I'm not sure where you'd stand in terms of tagging him but given how he's approached this year, that's never going to happen anyway. He's a bit of a mercenary, if someone were to offer hima bigger deal next year, he'd go there IMO.

It's messy!

Yes, any trade needs to be something Bell is happy with. He can easily refuse to sign the franchise tender until after the trade deadline, then leave as a free agent.

Any team trading anything worthwhile for him would need him to sign an extension simultaneous with the trade.

The Steelers would need something decent for him now, as they will already get a decent compensation pick for him if he leaves as a free agent. 

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

It's messy!

It is, but we do have the cap space. I  think a 2nd round pick would definitely get him. I’d rather we went with a 3rd round pick anyway and if he walks at the end of the season, we would get a compensatory pick. He could effectively walk again, but that’s the chance you take.

Don’t think he wants to play for the Jets though... https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-tweets-that-60-million-aint-enough-to-come-run-with-the-jets/

He’s been active on Twitter on quite a few Colts related stuff???

As you say, he’s got to sign still and it is messy.

8 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Yes, any trade needs to be something Bell is happy with. He can easily refuse to sign the franchise tender until after the trade deadline, then leave as a free agent.

Any team trading anything worthwhile for him would need him to sign an extension simultaneous with the trade.

The Steelers would need something decent for him now, as they will already get a decent compensation pick for him if he leaves as a free agent. 

I read at the weekend that if someone were to trade for him that they couldn't extend his contract, rendering him a free agent come the seasons end. That may be wrong, I don't know.

It's a third round pick they'll be compensated with.

luckyBatistuta
20 minutes ago, Peebo said:

The Colts last trade for a high profile RB turned out pretty well. 

:laugh2: Bell is no Richardson. We’ve all done it...Osweiler?  There is no guarantees that any player will still produce to the same level on another team, but I personally don’t think Bell will be a bust wherever le lands.

33 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:laugh2: Bell is no Richardson. We’ve all done it...Osweiler?  There is no guarantees that any player will still produce to the same level on another team, but I personally don’t think Bell will be a bust wherever le lands.

I don't think he'd be a bust as he's clearly a talent but you do have to wonder how much is down to the Steelers OL. See how good Conner looks so far...

He's an upgrade on what you have for sure, but I don't think he'd hit anywhere near the heights he has previously.

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I don't think he'd be a bust as he's clearly a talent but you do have to wonder how much is down to the Steelers OL. See how good Conner looks so far...

He's an upgrade on what you have for sure, but I don't think he'd hit anywhere near the heights he has previously.

Agree, been surprised how good Conner has been and a couple of times he’s looked like Bell out there. I’m all for trying to get him, but the price has to be right, as we’ve got other needs too. Just happy we are supposedly in the running for him.

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Both over 400 passing yards 250-1. Thanking you!

You put that bet on? Wow! Never in a month of Sunday's would I have considered that.

In the league against my mates, it was Cousins v Goff in my tie. I swapped out Cousins for Wentz...cue Cousins sticking in 40. But if that was bad, Goff sticks in 50 :lol:

Sexton Hardcastle
27 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You put that bet on? Wow! Never in a month of Sunday's would I have considered that.

In the league against my mates, it was Cousins v Goff in my tie. I swapped out Cousins for Wentz...cue Cousins sticking in 40. But if that was bad, Goff sticks in 50 :lol:

Did it the other week and only Brees let it down after Fitz continued his form. It’s a long shot but worth a fiver.

won over 1600 last night. They had a special rams to score 28 over, gurley td and gurley 100 total yards. Printing money.

50 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Did it the other week and only Brees let it down after Fitz continued his form. It’s a long shot but worth a fiver.

won over 1600 last night. They had a special rams to score 28 over, gurley td and gurley 100 total yards. Printing money.

Any chance you can post the bets prior? :lol:

luckyBatistuta
On 13/09/2018 at 12:40, ri Alban said:

I always back the Skins. I like the Raiders, so I live in hope. :)

Oh and yer mob is toast next. 

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:D

Long way to go. Forgot about the little beauty above :laugh2:

20F5356B-4A24-4A4D-A025-58C77FAE8F0E.jpeg

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Played Cousins over Roethlisberger last week because he scored 42pts the week before and it cost me my tie. Drop him this week and he scores 40pts again :facepalm:

Did you consider playing Kupp this week?