• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Would be willing to do that, I will send along the offer now and hopefully be able to get a deal done. I think Redman has slightly more value than Jacobs though as Redman has much more chance to be a starter next season so will very slightly downgrade my offer of a pick but it's only by four spots.

Hi Martin. Fell asleep last night before your last offer. If you give me a few hours as I've had another two offers. I just want to make sure I do what's right for my team.

Hi Martin. Fell asleep last night before your last offer. If you give me a few hours as I've had another two offers. I just want to make sure I do what's right for my team.

No problem at all, just sent you a PM about it. Just also seen your other post and the Melbourne Patriots one is pick 2.02 so number 18.

Sterling Archer

If Blackmon falls would you take Dez straight up for the pick?

Martin, now you own the pick I'll direct this to you.

Decent trade. You know what you're going to get with Romo, Moore isn't the most consistent (but that's what you get with Brees and several other good targets), I thought Redman looked really good at the end of this season.

Risk for Broncos is if some other deals get done and Luck's availability at 3rd drops.

Martin, now you own the pick I'll direct this to you.

There's virtually no chance of me being able to pick anything other than a QB at that pick as Ponder would end up being my starter. The only way I'd be able to consider anything is if I was offered something incredible, including a QB.

Sterling Archer

There's virtually no chance of me being able to pick anything other than a QB at that pick as Ponder would end up being my starter. The only way I'd be able to consider anything is if I was offered something incredible, including a QB.

Rodgers and Bryant then...You can throw in Cruz?

::troll:::'>

He'll offer you Freeman and Lumpkin for 1st and Cruz.

Sterling Archer

Decent trade. You know what you're going to get with Romo, Moore isn't the most consistent (but that's what you get with Brees and several other good targets), I thought Redman looked really good at the end of this season.

Risk for Broncos is if some other deals get done and Luck's availability at 3rd drops.

Agree however we know Richardson is going #1 so if he has to settle for Griffin at #3 it's not terrible. If he'd traded for the #4 pick it'd be different, sometimes better doing these deals during the draft.

Sterling Archer

Cheers mate! :thumbsup:

I totally understand your reasoning for your decision.

You still interested in doing a deal?

I think it's fair on both sides. Romo is proven and you know there is going to be good production and was reluctant to give up Moore and especially Redman. If Mendenhall doesn't come back, it's a huge mistake and I also took the chance that Redman was 27 which was older than I thought he was but he doesn't have the wear and tear that others that age do.

It's definitely a risk but my team is in rebuild mode and I've got no chance of winning just now, so I feel I've got to take a gamble. If Luck ends up going, I can't do anything about it. That's where my extra first round picks might help me to move up, if needs be.

Rodgers and Bryant then...You can throw in Cruz?

::troll:::'>

I'll throw in Hasselbeck for good measure as well then.

Agree however we know Richardson is going #1 so if he has to settle for Griffin at #3 it's not terrible. If he'd traded for the #4 pick it'd be different, sometimes better doing these deals during the draft.

Thought about waiting longer but there is no way I was going to get Brees,Rodgers,Safford,Newton or Brady. Romo is a clear top seven pick with the team he is one. Redman should get the starting gig in Pittsburgh for at least 9 games next year. And Moore will be a solid number 3 for me. Also I get the 18th pick this season.

Sterling Archer

Thought about waiting longer but there is no way I was going to get Brees,Rodgers,Safford,Newton or Brady. Romo is a clear top seven pick with the team he is one. Redman should get the starting gig in Pittsburgh for at least 9 games next year. And Moore will be a solid number 3 for me. Also I get the 18th pick this season.

Yeah I like Romo, he was QB6 the second half of last season and that was without Austin for a lot of that time. Along with Rivers I see him as top of tier 2 in QB's.

Yeah I like Romo, he was QB6 the second half of last season and that was without Austin for a lot of that time. Along with Rivers I see him as top of tier 2 in QB's.

There's no doubt he did well and he was the main reason I won my league, although his numbers were possibly slightly higher because they had virtually no running game with Murray being out. That's something that worries me because he'll take away points from Romo but there's no doubt he's got great players around him. He gets a lot of unfair stick from the media but there will be huge pressure on him to perform in Dallas and if they don't do well next season, he's an easy target.

Sterling Archer

I know we'd discussed things during the season but I'm going to start a topic on the league messageboard and any suggestions people have for next year can they post them there. Once we've got some we can start voting on them.

The added bonus with the trade was getting Turner. He's old and he's probably past it, but I hope I can get a year or two out of him. At least with having him and McFadden, it might give me a chance of getting some TD's from my RB's. Been a big turn around considering I've got rid of Pierre Thomas, Daniel Thomas, Brown, Redman and Woodhead and none of them really contributed much for me.

I've paid the price from having a poor original draft. I could be wrong but I think my first five picks were Wayne, Romo, P Thomas, Boldin and Bowe. Considering who I could have got from the first four players if I'd thought more about it being a dynasty league. Wayne and Boldin were bad considering their age, Wayne as a first pick was a terrible decision. Romo and Thomas were out for most of the first season and Thomas lost his chance at being a starter when the Saints went out and got Sproles and Ingram.

Bowe was a good pick but I made a terrible decision getting rid of him. Time will tell with Romo.

Even my first pick of this year's rookie draft Daniel Thomas spent most of his time injured and now he's gone too. We'll see if the next batch of players do any worse :lol:

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

49ers and Patriots for me aswell... I wanna see the Ravens upset the Pats, But they have to make some big defensive plays to do that.

You can make a case for all 4 teams, So it should be a cracking night!

After such a bad start, Ravens doing very well to only be down by 3.

Got high hopes for Smith, he looks like he'll be a quality deep threat. Hopefully a full pre-season improves him even more.

After such a bad start, Ravens doing very well to only be down by 3.

Got high hopes for Smith, he looks like he'll be a quality deep threat. Hopefully a full pre-season improves him even more.

Like Smith allot, could do a Cruz next year.

Looks like I could have a decent TE on my hands once Gonzo retires. Good vision for the TD.

I was very close asking for him rather than Doucet in our deal but didn't know if he would be available. I'm hoping you say no he wouldn't have been available, especially now!