**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Seahawks - I am not sure what happened with that trade, but I tried to reject it but wasn't able to.

I've no interest in trading Helu.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Seahawks - I am not sure what happened with that trade, but I tried to reject it but wasn't able to.

I've no interest in trading Helu.

Didn't think you would, revoked and considering a new offer.

It was written somewhere else but it's true, nobody wants to "be the guy that" trades away Richardson/ Luck/ etc and get rookie fever. That's why I wanted to know what players would get a top 3 pick straight up.

PP is adamant that he won't trade his pick, so I reckon he would only consider McCoy, Rice or Megatron straight up for the 1.01.

Didn't think you would, revoked and considering a new offer.

See my trade bait list. Other than a very big offer, those not on it are off limits.

See my trade bait list. Other than a very big offer, those not on it are off limits.

I did, trash for TEs or high draft picks. :lol:

I did, trash for TEs or high draft picks. :lol:

There are certainly a couple of startings WRs in there that could improve people's squads, and would certainly be worth high-ish draft picks.

But, each to their own.

Knox would be a decent add if you needed someone to fill a WR3 position.

I'd have traded Pettigrew for Young and a 2nd/3rd round.

Edited by P-Dizzle

Knox would be a decent add if you needed someone to fill a WR3 position.

I'd have traded Pettigrew for Young and a 2nd/3rd round.

I've had a lot better offers than that for Young.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It was written somewhere else but it's true, nobody wants to "be the guy that" trades away Richardson/ Luck/ etc and get rookie fever. That's why I wanted to know what players would get a top 3 pick straight up.

I think it's moot. The idea of someone offering one of their top QB's, WR's or RB's for a top 3 pick is highly unlikely.

I think it's moot. The idea of someone offering one of their top QB's, WR's or RB's for a top 3 pick is highly unlikely.

I offered you Brandon Marshall. He IS a top WR imo.

Sterling Archer

I know, it was purely hypothetical.

Also funny that Larry left off the most valuable player in the league from his list...

I know, it was purely hypothetical.

Also funny that Larry left off the most valuable player in the league from his list...

Team needs really. I might be wrong, but if he traded it for Rodgers then he would need to trade his other QB's to try and fill his needs and I don't think he's get much for them.

I wasn't taking that into account tbh.

I hate not being able to trade :(

You can.

Forte for Graham

Flynn for 1.16+2.16

Easy two trades off the top of my head :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I offered you Brandon Marshall. He IS a top WR imo.

Marshall for a 1.02?

Where's that do me a favour smiley?

Sterling Archer

Sorry but Marshall is not a top receiver by my definition atleast.

My definition of top is as follows:

Qb 1-3/4

RB 1-4

WR 1-6

TE 1-3

He's not in that range.

Those two trades aren't going to happen, Graham is totally untradeable, more so than anyone on my team not named Aaron (because of precisely what I posted above). If you've got a guy that fits in that range you don't trade him for anything.

He might not be Calvin/AJ/Fitz level of elite WR. But he is a top 16WR which means he would be the top receiver on some rosters. Marshall for the 1.02 wasn't a terrible offer imo. Especially for an opening bid.

Sterling Archer

think I could beat that :)

Think you'd need to :) if somehow Josh Johnson were to get a starting job next year that'd give me 4 starting Qbs and a backup on my roster. That's a pretty decent group and with Rodgers as starter I wouldn't need to trade any of them.

ETA I'm surprised you seem so keen to move Forte...

I'm done with RB's. If we where doing a new start up draft tomorrow, I would avoid taking RBs early and prefer to have stud WR/QB/TE and then draft depth at RB in the middle rounds.

That's my reasoning behind trading McFadden and looking to trade Forte.

The Wallace trade was purely down to the fact that I don't think he is the best receiver in Pittsburgh. He is still the home run threat, but Brown is going to put up similar FF points next season in PPR I think.

I don't mind the fact people think I'm losing on these trades.

I'll take Marshall if nobody else will... :whistling:

I would only trade him for a top 5 pick this year, or in a deal that involved a young WR that I liked and extra. The offer you made earlier for him was pretty bad imo.

Sterling Archer

He might not be Calvin/AJ/Fitz level of elite WR. But he is a top 16WR which means he would be the top receiver on some rosters. Marshall for the 1.02 wasn't a terrible offer imo. Especially for an opening bid.

The top and top are different to me, I agree he's very good and if he was younger/ less crazy he'd be far more valuable.

Sterling Archer

I would only trade him for a top 5 pick this year, or in a deal that involved a young WR that I liked and extra. The offer you made earlier for him was pretty bad imo.

I agree about the pick, only 1.04 or 1.05 though.

Sterling Archer

I'm done with RB's. If we where doing a new start up draft tomorrow, I would avoid taking RBs early and prefer to have stud WR/QB/TE and then draft depth at RB in the middle rounds.

That's my reasoning behind trading McFadden and looking to trade Forte.

The Wallace trade was purely down to the fact that I don't think he is the best receiver in Pittsburgh. He is still the home run threat, but Brown is going to put up similar FF points next season in PPR I think.

I don't mind the fact people think I'm losing on these trades.

I agree about the strategy but I wouldn't try and change your team too quickly. It was built on those RBs and unless you can find someone willing to swap a WR of equal value you risk ending up with a ton of depth/prospects.

I agree about the strategy but I wouldn't try and change your team too quickly. It was built on those RBs and unless you can find someone willing to swap a WR of equal value you risk ending up with a ton of depth/prospects.

I really only have Forte left to trade now anyway, and I've offered him out to a couple of teams. But if they get rejected i'll probably just keep him for next year, as I couldn't see any trades with any other teams. Pretty happy with the rest of my team and the picks I have, should be able to make the playoffs again.

I really only have Forte left to trade now anyway, and I've offered him out to a couple of teams. But if they get rejected i'll probably just keep him for next year, as I couldn't see any trades with any other teams. Pretty happy with the rest of my team and the picks I have, should be able to make the playoffs again.

Offer him to me.... :whistling:

Oooft.... should have seen that coming :lol:

For an opening offer in this league that's pretty bloody good. A touch too light for me though... am pondering.

Sterling Archer

Those two trades aren't going to happen, Graham is totally untradeable, more so than anyone on my team not named Aaron (because of precisely what I posted above). If you've got a guy that fits in that range you don't trade him for anything.

Take note mr Ezio

Sterling Archer

:down:

laugh.gif What can I say, I see you as a rival. Take it as a compliment!

If it is Gronk feel free to contact me about a replacement, Gates will give you top 4 production for the next two-three years.thumbsup.gif

If I did do Forte + add on for Gronk.. I would be left with Michael Bush, Daniel Thomas, Leshoure and Donald Brown at RB. That probably shouldn't be much for anyone else to be worried about :whistling:

Sterling Archer

If I did do Forte + add on for Gronk.. I would be left with Michael Bush, Daniel Thomas, Leshoure and Donald Brown at RB. That probably shouldn't be much for anyone else to be worried about :whistling:

Bush resigns somewhere else (Cincy perhaps) and he'd be great. Thomas looked good (Reggie always get hurt). and you could always trade for one of mine (I need receivers).