**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

In addition to that Adam Schefter was reporting Manning won't delay the $28mil roster bonus, effectively forcing them to cut or keep him.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

When you look at the money involved, it makes sense to get rid of him. Manning can't have much time playing at the top level, even if he fully recovers. It would be a good time to move forward with a new coach and rebuild the team.

Sterling Archer

With the first pick of our 2016 rookie draft **insert team** selects Dorial Green Beckham.

Look him up

Quite happy with my trades so far.

Lost Kolb, White and WInslow but gained Vick, Wallace and Rudolph.

Could do with another WR though... :whistling:

Nobody makes sensible offers, you'd be a fool to do so.

On an unrelated note, anyone interested in either Davis or Pettigrew? Would be interested to see what people value them at, maybe include someone from my WRs if that opens things up

On an unrelated note, anyone interested in either Davis or Pettigrew? Would be interested to see what people value them at, maybe include someone from my WRs if that opens things up

:interesting:

very

Edited by JamboTaylor

Not set my email up on my phone yet, so it might be tonight before I get it. PM me the offer if you don't want to post it in here

With the first pick of our 2016 rookie draft **insert team** selects Dorial Green Beckham.

Look him up

"As a senior, Green-Beckham had 119 receptions for 2,233 yards with 24 touchdowns."

ninja.gif

"Born April 12th, 1993."

ninja.gifninja.gif

L.T. wishes Ryan would pipe down, says Sanchez is pampered

By Dan Hanzus NFL.com

Published: Jan. 18, 2012 at 07:48 p.m. Updated: Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:43 a.m.

Liked: 0 | Comments: 233

Email Print

Read Discuss

The more LaDainian Tomlinson talks, the more it becomes clear he won't be a Jet next season.

That would explain the candidness in which Tomlinson has discussed the recent ills that have befallen the franchise. The future Hall of Fame running back hasn't trashed Gang Green, but he's also unafraid to answer questions other Jets will only touch using the cloak of anonymity after an 8-8, playoff-free season.

The latest example came Wednesday via an interview on Showtime's "Inside The NFL," where Tomlinson said he liked playing for Rex Ryan but admitted the coach's constant chatter doesn't always sit well.

"I would prefer him not to say it as much as he did," Tomlinson said, according to the New York Daily News. "I don't mind every now and again saying we are going to win a championship. Maybe at the beginning of the year just saying, 'Hey, our goal is to win a championship.'

"But at the same time, every week if you are calling out a team on certain things, I think it puts a little extra on your team," Tomlinson added. "Guys really want to go out there and say, 'Let's shut this guy up. Let's shut these Jets up, just end their season.' "

Tomlinson didn't stop there. He disputed the notion that Mark Sanchez is lazy but said the quarterback is "a bit pampered because he has no competition." Tomlinson also said the Jets' locker-room attitude, created by Ryan and general manager Mike Tannenbaum's "in-your-face" approach, was "as bad as I've ever been around, honestly."

Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features. Get NFL Game Rewind.

"You know, it was at the point where I think the players could no longer do anything about it," said Tomlinson, who's contemplating retirement at age 32. "There was nothing that the players could do. So when it gets to that point, there are certain changes that need to happen. Can it be fixed? I think absolutely it can be. But they're going to have to make some tough decisions."

Tough decisions indeed. It's a very delicate time in Florham Park, where the choices made this offseason will determine if 2011 was an aberration ... or the year that returned the Jets to the dark ages.

Lot of talk about the possibility of Payton Manning going to the Jets

Hope not couldnt imagine seeing my favourite player playing in green and white.

Also looks like the teams for the international series will announced tomorrow, wonder who it will be this time.

Edited by Darth Ewing

Hoping to do a trade or two but could all depend on an offer I've just sent out.

Also looks like the teams for the international series will announced tomorrow, wonder who it will be this time.

According to the forums on the NFL UK site, it's apparently going to be the Rams against an AFC east team and it would be either the Jets or the Patriots. Wouldn't be the most inspiring game if true.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hoping to do a trade or two but could all depend on an offer I've just sent out.

According to the forums on the NFL UK site, it's apparently going to be the Rams against an AFC east team and it would be either the Jets or the Patriots. Wouldn't be the most inspiring game if true.

Trade waiting to be processed. :thumbsup:

No 2 pick is off the block....for now.

Garcon is a nice pick up for Thunder. With the pieces he's added so far, I don't think that 2013 first will be anywhere near as early next year.

Nucky Thompson

Then nobody will ever take your offer seriously and think you're taking the piss, makes it harder for negotiations later on ;)

Sterling Archer

Garcon is a nice pick up for Thunder. With the pieces he's added so far, I don't think that 2013 first will be anywhere near as early next year.

It's based largely on 1. What happens with Manning

2. If Luck plays who's his favourite target.

Personally think its pretty even. gar?on is obviously not worth it if it does turn out to be top 5 though.

Good deal for both. I'd rather have Garcon than having to sit for a year before you get to use the pick, but its one that depends on rosters. And I suppose Carter could always end up doing something next year.

I think thunder has done a good job, he's effectively traded that 1.03 + Carter for Shonn Greene, Piere Garcon, Malcom Floyd and a 2012 2nd round pick. And considering his roster before the trades, I think he was better off trading that one top rookie for what will be 3 starters for his team and the 2nd round pick.

Sterling Archer

You forgot he's traded his first next year too, still like that hes making bold moves though.

The issue he'll have is he's in a tough division, your team is very strong, Steamers came on at the end of the season and Rivers can only really get better next year. Pirates was a championship team only last year and if Manning comes back it'll obviously help them even more, rolling out Manning, Foster, Richardson, Austin, Maclin is a strong team.

I'm getting away from my point which is it'll be very hard to make the playoffs from that division and that would guarantee the Bucs a top ten pick plus a prospect for Gar?on.

You forgot he's traded his first next year too, still like that hes making bold moves though.

The issue he'll have is he's in a tough division, your team is very strong, Steamers came on at the end of the season and Rivers can only really get better next year. Pirates was a championship team only last year and if Manning comes back it'll obviously help them even more, rolling out Manning, Foster, Richardson, Austin, Maclin is a strong team.

I'm getting away from my point which is it'll be very hard to make the playoffs from that division and that would guarantee the Bucs a top ten pick plus a prospect for Gar?on.

I left that out as he also picked up a 2013 1st. So he picked one up and traded another.

I like Garcon. I think he is worth somewhere around a 1.07 to 1.12 pick. So to pick him up a year in advance makes the risk worth taking for FT and it might decrease the value of that future pick. Fair deal though.

I would have traded my 1.08 for him this year if I'd known he was available.

Trade waiting to be processed. :thumbsup:

No 2 pick is off the block....for now.

Think it was a good deal for both of us, hopefully will be. In a way, it was probably frustration I got rid of them as they were in my top five picks when we drafted originally and they hadn't done as well as I hoped, especially with the other players I could have drafted instead.

How would everyone else see this trade and what would everyone else have valued Boldin and Thomas at?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Think it was a good deal for both of us, hopefully will be. In a way, it was probably frustration I got rid of them as they were in my top five picks when we drafted originally and they hadn't done as well as I hoped, especially with the other players I could have drafted instead.

How would everyone else see this trade and what would everyone else have valued Boldin and Thomas at?

I was pleased to get Thomas as my RB2, Ronnie Brown, basically didn't play this year. While Thomas was just a cog in the RBBC in New Orleans, I reckon he could move on next season, particularly if they expect Ingram to play a bigger role.

Boldin will be better next year because I reckon Baltimore might go for a new QB in free agency as Flaccid is in the last chance saloon.

Woody gives me a bit of depth at RB, particularly since I was relying on Maurice Morris, who did OK but got bumped any time an RB got fit in Detroit!

Meant to say as well, is there anyone that would be interested in more draft picks? I've now got 5 inside the first 19. Picks 1.09, 1.12, 1.14, 2.02 and 2.03. Got 2.06 as well. I would also consider my first for next year too.

I would be interested in trading up in the draft from my first pick at 1.09 and also for players, although it would probably only be for draft picks rather than players in exchange.

Thought I would ask here first to see what the interest is before sending out offers.

Meant to say as well, is there anyone that would be interested in more draft picks? I've now got 5 inside the first 19. Picks 1.09, 1.12, 1.14, 2.02 and 2.03. Got 2.06 as well. I would also consider my first for next year too.

If you're still interested in Ben Tate...

Geoff Kilpatrick

I would be interested in trading up in the draft from my first pick at 1.09 and also for players, although it would probably only be for draft picks rather than players in exchange.

Thought I would ask here first to see what the interest is before sending out offers.

I could potentially trade back from 1.02 but I'm not doing that till after free agency and the draft.

I could potentially trade back from 1.02 but I'm not doing that till after free agency and the draft.

I could be interested in doing something if/when you decide to trade back. Also have 3 1st round picks like Martin.

I was pleased to get Thomas as my RB2, Ronnie Brown, basically didn't play this year. While Thomas was just a cog in the RBBC in New Orleans, I reckon he could move on next season, particularly if they expect Ingram to play a bigger role.

Boldin will be better next year because I reckon Baltimore might go for a new QB in free agency as Flaccid is in the last chance saloon.

Woody gives me a bit of depth at RB, particularly since I was relying on Maurice Morris, who did OK but got bumped any time an RB got fit in Detroit!

Thomas is definitely a big upgrade for you and that's one where it could come back to haunt me, especially if he gets traded because he's definitely got the ability, I'll need to hope it's Ivory if its one that gets traded. It's just been the lack of opportunity that has frustrated me and I still can't believe they traded up for Ingram last season because there seemed no need for them to do it.

Would be gutted if after those two seasons they got rid of Flacco! Injuries haven't helped Boldin but he did well last week after getting an op to clear his knee up, he'll be helped further especially if Smith is now their WR1 as it gives Boldin more space.

With Woodhead, possibly a bit like Thomas, I went through with it due to a lack of opportunity. The Patriots backfield is just impossible to predict, although he might be given more opportunities if Green-Ellis leaves and Faulk finally retires. Think the final straw for me was one week where Woodhead had done really well the previous week so I started him, then Faulk got brought back from nowhere and Woodhead didn't even get one run!

If you're still interested in Ben Tate...

That certainly could be a possibility.

I could be interested in doing something if/when you decide to trade back. Also have 3 1st round picks like Martin.

Am I right in saying you have picks 1.06 and 1.08? Would you consider gaining any extra picks for me to move up from 1.09 to one of them? Although I know from our previous negotiations what ideally you wanted to do in the draft.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thomas is definitely a big upgrade for you and that's one where it could come back to haunt me, especially if he gets traded because he's definitely got the ability, I'll need to hope it's Ivory if its one that gets traded. It's just been the lack of opportunity that has frustrated me and I still can't believe they traded up for Ingram last season because there seemed no need for them to do it.

Would be gutted if after those two seasons they got rid of Flacco! Injuries haven't helped Boldin but he did well last week after getting an op to clear his knee up, he'll be helped further especially if Smith is now their WR1 as it gives Boldin more space.

With Woodhead, possibly a bit like Thomas, I went through with it due to a lack of opportunity. The Patriots backfield is just impossible to predict, although he might be given more opportunities if Green-Ellis leaves and Faulk finally retires. Think the final straw for me was one week where Woodhead had done really well the previous week so I started him, then Faulk got brought back from nowhere and Woodhead didn't even get one run!

On the last one, Woodhead has suffered a bit this year from both Ridley emerging and the performance of Gronk and Hermandez. I actually think Faulk will play a key role in the title game simply because of his blitz pick-up ability where Woodhead struggled this year. Giving T-Sizzle half a chance to hit No 12 is not a good thing.

Am I right in saying you have picks 1.06 and 1.08? Would you consider gaining any extra picks for me to move up from 1.09 to one of them? Although I know from our previous negotiations what ideally you wanted to do in the draft.

Yeah I have both of those. I still need to replace Mike Wallace with those two picks, so I probably couldn't trade back.

Sterling Archer

Larry wants Blackmon.

Was he aware that some teams don't even have Blackmon as the #1 receiver on their boards....

The guy they did have should be available at 1.06 as well...

Yeah, Kendall Wright. I read that a number of teams, 49ers being one had him as the top receiver.

Seen a few mocks having him and Griffin teaming up again at Cleveland. Some have him going to the Texans or the 49ers. He is one of the guys I had been thinking about for that 1.06 pick.

Sterling Archer

Yeah, Kendall Wright. I read that a number of teams, 49ers being one had him as the top receiver.

Seen a few mocks having him and Griffin teaming up again at Cleveland. Some have him going to the Texans or the 49ers. He is one of the guys I had been thinking about for that 1.06 pick.

That's if some team doesn't jump ahead of you :ninja:

Sterling Archer

Thought it might be interesting to review all the trades made in the last year and see how they've worked out, some good, some bad (cook for a 1st :vrface: ) and some still to be decided.

No idea how this will come out when I paste it.

# Franchise Type Transaction Date

1. Jambo Broncos / Melbourne Patriots Trade

Jambo Broncos gave up Thomas, Pierre NOS RB;Woodhead, Danny NEP RB;Boldin, Anquan BAL WR; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Queensferry Dolphins

Melbourne Patriots gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Melbourne Patriots;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Forrester Thunder

Fri Jan 20 2:45:18 a.m. ET 2012

2. Forrester Thunder / Dunedin Buccaneers Trade

Forrester Thunder gave up Carter, Delone IND RB; Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Forrester Thunder

Dunedin Buccaneers gave up Garcon, Pierre IND WR

Thu Jan 19 4:05:50 p.m. ET 2012

3. Forrester Thunder / Queensferry Dolphins Trade

Forrester Thunder gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Forrester Thunder

Queensferry Dolphins gave up Greene, Shonn NYJ RB;Floyd, Malcom SDC WR; Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Queensferry Dolphins;Year 2013 Round 2 Draft Pick from Queensferry Dolphins

Tue Jan 17 2:08:08 p.m. ET 2012

4. Team, I am disappoint. / Corstorphine Steelers Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Wallace, Mike PIT WR; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Steelers;Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers

Wed Jan 11 6:41:13 a.m. ET 2012

5. Jambo Broncos / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Jambo Broncos gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Fri Jan 6 2:26:41 p.m. ET 2012

6. Jambo Broncos / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Jambo Broncos gave up Brown, Donald IND RB;Thomas, Daniel MIA RB;Keller, Dustin NYJ TE; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Team, I am disappoint. gave up McFadden, Darren OAK RB;Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

Fri Jan 6 4:31:26 a.m. ET 2012

7. Kaunas Buckeyes / Darth Ewing Colts Trade

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Wells, Beanie ARI RB;Brown, Antonio PIT WR; Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2013 Round 3 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2013 Round 4 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2013 Round 5 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes

Darth Ewing Colts gave up Murray, DeMarco DAL RB; Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Darth Ewing Colts

Thu Nov 17 6:57:25 p.m. ET 2011

8. Cleveland Steamers / Melbourne Patriots Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Jones, Jacoby HOU WR; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Melbourne Patriots gave up Lloyd, Brandon STL WR

Tue Nov 15 6:24:59 p.m. ET 2011

9. Corstorphine Steelers / Darth Ewing Colts Trade

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Kolb, Kevin ARI QB; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers;Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Steelers

Darth Ewing Colts gave up Vick, Michael PHI QB

Tue Nov 8 2:18:02 a.m. ET 2011

10. Team, I am disappoint. / Kaunas Buckeyes Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up McKnight, Joe NYJ RB

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Beck, John WAS QB

Sun Nov 6 11:52:24 a.m. ET 2011

11. Cleveland Steamers / Queensferry Dolphins Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Floyd, Malcom SDC WR;Broncos, Denver DEN Def

Queensferry Dolphins gave up Knox, Johnny CHI WR; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Melbourne Patriots

Sat Nov 5 3:16:47 p.m. ET 2011

12. Cleveland Steamers / Corstorphine Steelers Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers

Corstorphine Steelers gave up White, Roddy ATL WR; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Steelers;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Sat Nov 5 7:41:07 a.m. ET 2011

13. Darth Ewing Colts / Inver Nessies Trade

Darth Ewing Colts gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Darth Ewing Colts;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Darth Ewing Colts;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

Inver Nessies gave up Jackson, Steven STL RB

Sat Nov 5 7:41:07 a.m. ET 2011

14. Forrester Thunder / Queensferry Dolphins Trade

Forrester Thunder gave up Paul, Niles WAS WR; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Melbourne Patriots

Queensferry Dolphins gave up Feely, Jay ARI PK

Thu Nov 3 12:36:49 p.m. ET 2011

15. Team, I am disappoint. / Corstorphine Steelers Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Fells, Daniel DEN TE; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers;Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

Sun Oct 30 11:49:45 a.m. ET 2011

16. Prestonpans Pirates / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Prestonpans Pirates gave up Stanton, Drew DET QB

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Beckum, Travis NYG TE

Fri Oct 28 7:53:17 a.m. ET 2011

17. Corstorphine Cowboys / Corstorphine Steelers Trade

Corstorphine Cowboys gave up Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Scobee, Josh JAC PK

Tue Oct 25 10:04:28 a.m. ET 2011

18. Saughton Seahawks / Darth Ewing Colts Trade

Saughton Seahawks gave up Vick, Michael PHI QB;Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB;Thomas, Mike JAC WR; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks;Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

Darth Ewing Colts gave up Fitzpatrick, Ryan BUF QB;Johnson, Chris TEN RB; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Cowboys

Fri Oct 21 4:05:03 p.m. ET 2011

19. Corstorphine Cowboys / Darth Ewing Colts Trade

Corstorphine Cowboys gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Cowboys

Darth Ewing Colts gave up Manning, Eli NYG QB

Fri Oct 14 5:35:22 a.m. ET 2011

20. Forrester Thunder / Melbourne Patriots Trade

Forrester Thunder gave up Fasano, Anthony MIA TE; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Forrester Thunder

Melbourne Patriots gave up Boss, Kevin OAK TE; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Melbourne Patriots

Sat Oct 8 4:30:35 a.m. ET 2011

21. Saughton Seahawks / BooBoys Bengals Trade

Saughton Seahawks gave up Meachem, Robert NOS WR

BooBoys Bengals gave up Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE

Fri Oct 7 7:25:53 a.m. ET 2011

22. Prestonpans Pirates / BooBoys Bengals Trade

Prestonpans Pirates gave up Moore, Matt MIA QB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Prestonpans Pirates

BooBoys Bengals gave up Smith, Alex SFO QB

Thu Oct 6 11:32:35 a.m. ET 2011

23. Forrester Thunder / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Forrester Thunder gave up Bush, Michael OAK RB;Breaston, Steve KCC WR

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Carter, Delone IND RB;Alexander, Danario STL WR; Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Wed Sep 28 8:35:19 a.m. ET 2011

24. Inver Nessies / Kaunas Buckeyes Trade

Inver Nessies gave up Cook, Jared TEN TE

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

Tue Sep 27 4:04:09 p.m. ET 2011

25. Team, I am disappoint. / Prestonpans Pirates Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Flacco, Joe BAL QB;Burleson, Nate DET WR; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Prestonpans Pirates gave up Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Wed Sep 14 7:49:56 p.m. ET 2011

26. Saughton Seahawks / Kaunas Buckeyes Trade

Saughton Seahawks gave up Jennings, Rashad JAC RB;Gates, Antonio SDC TE;Colts, Indianapolis IND Def; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Starks, James GBP RB;Gettis, David CAR WR

Wed Sep 14 12:33:10 p.m. ET 2011

27. Queensferry Dolphins / Jambo Broncos Trade

Queensferry Dolphins gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Queensferry Dolphins;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Queensferry Dolphins;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Queensferry Dolphins

Jambo Broncos gave up Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Fri Sep 9 12:46:30 p.m. ET 2011

28. Corstorphine Steelers / Jambo Broncos Trade

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Steelers

Jambo Broncos gave up Gibson, Brandon STL WR; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Wed Sep 7 2:35:22 p.m. ET 2011

29. Jambo Broncos / Kaunas Buckeyes Trade

Jambo Broncos gave up Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Decker, Eric DEN WR;Douglas, Harry ATL WR;Edelman, Julian NEP WR;Moeaki, Tony KCC TE; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Mon Aug 15 12:02:27 p.m. ET 2011

30. Cleveland Steamers / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Harrison, Jerome DET RB; Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.01; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.03; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Thu Aug 11 7:01:57 a.m. ET 2011

31. Cleveland Steamers / Goldenacre Giants Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.05;Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.10;Year 2011 Draft Pick 5.10;Year 2011 Draft Pick 5.15;Year 2011 Draft Pick 6.10;Year 2011 Draft Pick 6.16

Goldenacre Giants gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.01

Sat Aug 6 3:49:40 a.m. ET 2011

32. Kaunas Buckeyes / Jambo Broncos Trade

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes

Jambo Broncos gave up Tolbert, Mike SDC RB; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Wed Aug 3 6:26:14 p.m. ET 2011

33. Corstorphine Steelers / Cleveland Steamers Trade

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.05;Year 2011 Draft Pick 6.16

Cleveland Steamers gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.10

Wed May 11 8:34:52 a.m. ET 2011

34. Team, I am disappoint. / Prestonpans Pirates Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up McCoy, Colt CLE QB;Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

Prestonpans Pirates gave up Bears, Chicago CHI Def; Year 2011 Draft Pick 2.05

Fri May 6 3:37:22 p.m. ET 2011

35. Cleveland Steamers / Corstorphine Steelers Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 2.02

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Evans, Lee BAL WR; Year 2011 Draft Pick 2.10;Year 2011 Draft Pick 2.16

Fri May 6 3:37:21 p.m. ET 2011

36. Team, I am disappoint. / BooBoys Bengals Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Benson, Cedric CIN RB; Year 2011 Draft Pick 1.06;Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.03

BooBoys Bengals gave up Forte, Matt CHI RB

Tue Mar 29 3:46:09 p.m. ET 2011

Geoff Kilpatrick

What scares me at the moment is the Gabbert situation. Although the Jags have said he's their starter, they will probably want competition for him.

Liked the Garcon pick up; he's improved his numbers every year and nearly broke 1,000 yards last season despite playing for the worst team in the league. Especially if Reggie Wayne doesn't return, next year could be a huge one for him... here's hoping thumbsup.gif

Like the look of my starting line-up now. Who I'll play at RB depends on any potential moves in the off-season, I'll need at least one of Grant, Spiller or Jackson to go elsewhere and be guaranteed a starting role. Would also be nice if Jake Locker emerged at Tennessee and had a strong showing, so I wouldn't have to rely on Carson Palmer.

QB: Palmer/Locker

RB1: Jackson

RB2: Greene

WR1: Colston

WR2: Garcon

WR3: Floyd

TE: Witten

Flex: Spiller/Grant/Moss

D: Raiders/Cowboys

Of course I'm relying not to have too many injuries, but you're always gonna have them and at least now I have better strength in depth. Championship team? Don't think so. But at least now I'm confident of a side with a winning record, which is a massive improvement on the last two seasons.

23. Forrester Thunder / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Forrester Thunder gave up Bush, Michael OAK RB;Breaston, Steve KCC WR

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Carter, Delone IND RB;Alexander, Danario STL WR; Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Wed Sep 28 8:35:19 a.m. ET 2011

facepalm.png

That's if some team doesn't jump ahead of you :ninja:

I'm in a good position I think. Richardson, Blackmon, Luck, Griffin and Floyd are the top 5 players. So I'd happily take any of those 5 if they where to drop to me. Otherwise I'm guaranteed a choice of Wright and the 3 or 4 others I quite like the look of for the 6th and 8th picks.

28. Corstorphine Steelers / Jambo Broncos Trade

Corstorphine Steelers gave up Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Steelers

Jambo Broncos gave up Gibson, Brandon STL WR; Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Big Win.

36. Team, I am disappoint. / BooBoys Bengals Trade

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Benson, Cedric CIN RB; Year 2011 Draft Pick 1.06;Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.03

BooBoys Bengals gave up Forte, Matt CHI RB

Tue Mar 29 3:46:09 p.m. ET 2011

Massive fail :lol:

30. Cleveland Steamers / Team, I am disappoint. Trade

Cleveland Steamers gave up Harrison, Jerome DET RB; Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.01; Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Cleveland Steamers

Team, I am disappoint. gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.03; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team, I am disappoint.

Sterling Archer

Still the biggest trade in league history in terms of pieces involved...

Kaunas Buckeyes gave up Decker, Eric DEN WR;Douglas, Harry ATL WR;Edelman, Julian NEP WR;Moeaki, Tony KCC TE; Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 4 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Kaunas Buckeyes;Year 2012 Round 5 Draft Pick from Jambo Broncos

Still the biggest trade in league history in terms of pieces involved...

Daylight rapery.

Sterling Archer

Daylight rapery.

Ya think?

If Moeaki comes back and he makes good picks then I'm not so sure.

It certainly won me a title though.

13. Darth Ewing Colts / Inver Nessies Trade

Darth Ewing Colts gave up Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Darth Ewing Colts;Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Darth Ewing Colts;Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Saughton Seahawks

Inver Nessies gave up Jackson, Steven STL RB

This one hasn't yet worked out how I'd hoped but, barring the results of the final week of our regular season, it would have seen me sitting with the #4 & #6 picks come the draft. They're now the #7 & #13 picks :(

That said, I reckon with the #11 I got from trading Jared Cook I've got a shot at filling out my roster how I'd like in the 1st round of the draft then using the later rounds for long shots.