**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Geoff Kilpatrick

I want to keep my 7th round pick. Preferably I'm looking to stack picks in the 9th and 10th but will consider anything.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

I want to keep my 7th round pick. Preferably I'm looking to stack picks in the 9th and 10th but will consider anything.

Sent you a trade Geoff.

Sterling Archer

Trade processed. Anyone looking to move up a few I will consider ANY offers.

Sterling Archer

Cool lets do it

I obviously didn't get "value" here but I feel there's about 6 players who I can't choose between here. I'll take whoever falls and the bump in the later rounds.

I obviously didn't get "value" here but I feel there's about 6 players who I can't choose between here. I'll take whoever falls and the bump in the later rounds.

If you need someone reviewing trades involving yourself i will do it.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm even happier with my trade now that you took Tony Gonzalez! thumbsup.gif

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

Sterling Archer

If you need someone reviewing trades involving yourself i will do it.

That'd be excellent. I'll just pop them in an email to you when they get accepted but before they're approved.

My criteria for judging trades is pretty simple. Does it appear that there has been collusion. I'm quite happy to put through slightly one sided trades as I'm not one to tell owners how to run their franchises.

If a trade was totally ridiculous (Chris Johnson for a backup QB) etc then I would step in but otherwise it's up to the owners to make the decisions.

That'd be excellent. I'll just pop them in an email to you when they get accepted but before they're approved.

My criteria for judging trades is pretty simple. Does it appear that there has been collusion. I'm quite happy to put through slightly one sided trades as I'm not one to tell owners how to run their franchises.

If a trade was totally ridiculous (Chris Johnson for a backup QB) etc then I would step in but otherwise it's up to the owners to make the decisions.

No probs mate, i one it last year in a few leagues and its amazing how some folk try and pull the wool over your eyes (Not the kickback league though)

I'm even happier with my trade now that you took Tony Gonzalez! thumbsup.gif

Aye he`s getting on a bit, but he`s still a top 5 TE. I lost a few games last year because i had a crap TE.

Sterling Archer

No probs mate, i one it last year in a few leagues and its amazing how some folk try and pull the wool over your eyes (Not the kickback league though)

Excellent thanks for doing that! :thumbsup:

Excellent thanks for doing that! :thumbsup:

Looking to make a trade back to the end of the 6th/start of the 7th.

Offering up my 2nd round pick next year and a 4th round pick the year after.

Any takers?

Sterling Archer

A lot of action today :thumbsup:

Almost feels like a real draft day! I'm just trying to see how far I can push it before selecting my guy. Might try it once more! :lol:

Sterling Archer

Just another quick thing.

Has anyone else customised their home page yet? In fact did anyone know you could. Quite handy if you want to see specific things.

A lot of action today :thumbsup:

Yup geting through alot of picks today still pretty happy with the way things are going

Edited by gibby

Sterling Archer

Another one for you Donnie

No thanks for the offer though. Just too far to move.

I'm probably willing to drop 4 places in this round at the most. I might just go and make my pick actually, stop wasting everyones time.

No thanks for the offer though. Just too far to move.

I'm probably willing to drop 4 places in this round at the most. I might just go and make my pick actually, stop wasting everyones time.

No prob`s mate. I`m happy with my team so far, pretty solid, some young and some old. 50 odd picks now to my next shot and i have 9 WR and 7 RB on my list so just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

No prob`s mate. I`m happy with my team so far, pretty solid, some young and some old. 50 odd picks now to my next shot and i have 9 WR and 7 RB on my list so just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

There goes the first RB in Bush.

Sterling Archer

There goes the first RB in Bush.

You know what they say about great minds and thinking alike. :lol:

I had one RB and one WR I wanted and I'm now starting to panic that I took the wrong one first. I wanted the WR more but felt I could wait on him. Looking to move up a few spots as I feel I might have screwed up.

Can't believe I'm picking after the guy who is on holiday.

Going to be tearing my hair out when it comes closer to the time.

Leaving the house on Thursday morning to go up to Shetland for the weekend. Won't get to a computer again until Friday evening. Just letting you know in case we arrive at one of my picks during this time. Of course I'll pre-select the pick if possible but generally I like to gauge how I think the draft is going and where it is headed.

Sterling Archer

Can't believe I'm picking after the guy who is on holiday.

Going to be tearing my hair out when it comes closer to the time.

Leaving the house on Thursday morning to go up to Shetland for the weekend. Won't get to a computer again until Friday evening. Just letting you know in case we arrive at one of my picks during this time. Of course I'll pre-select the pick if possible but generally I like to gauge how I think the draft is going and where it is headed.

He's picking from his holiday so I don't think it'll be a problem!

If you want you can send me a list of guys sorted by position etc and I'll make a pick. Or we can wait till your back if your pre draft selection goes.

Sterling Archer

Meant to also add, think that's us probably done for the day unless Geoff gets up really early again. That 10 hour time difference is a killer :lol:

It would appear he really is a bengal

I also have Brandon Marshall, isn't he a bit of a trouble maker? Plenty of chances to join Benson in the headlines now he's moved to Miami :angry:

Sterling Archer

I also have Brandon Marshall, isn't he a bit of a trouble maker? Plenty of chances to join Benson in the headlines now he's moved to Miami :angry:

Yeah he's on his last strike with the league commish.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Donnie, it's 9 hours and how else would I watch the World Cup?

Delighted to get Derrick Mason in the 7th Round! thumbsup.gif

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

It would appear he really is a bengal

Atleast he's not a Steeler! Could've been much worse :ninja:

Sterling Archer

Donnie, it's 9 hours and how else would I watch the World Cup?

Delighted to get Derrick Mason in the 7th Round! thumbsup.gif

I love your commitment to the cause. It's great to see.

Glad to have got that pick out the way, was really worried someone would nab him.

Nucky Thompson

I love your commitment to the cause. It's great to see.

Glad to have got that pick out the way, was really worried someone would nab him.

I was about to take Benn Arrelious with my next pick :down: Definite starter in Tampa I think <_<

Sterling Archer

I was about to take Benn Arrelious with my next pick :down: Definite starter in Tampa I think <_<

Kinda glad to hear you say that. If you'd all come in and said wasn't going to take him for ages then I'd have felt like a tit.

Sterling Archer

My hope is that Inver Nessies checks before he goes out on the lash. Otherwise we're waiting until tomorrow.

Do you know who you want?

You know what they say about great minds and thinking alike. :lol:

I had one RB and one WR I wanted and I'm now starting to panic that I took the wrong one first. I wanted the WR more but felt I could wait on him. Looking to move up a few spots as I feel I might have screwed up.

There goes my no3 WR.

Nucky Thompson

Kinda glad to hear you say that. If you'd all come in and said wasn't going to take him for ages then I'd have felt like a tit.

I didn't think you would have taken him this soon as you also have another rookie WR in Dez Bryant. I was hoping you were going for a TE this round :P

Sterling Archer

There goes my no3 WR.

What did I tell you? Great minds!

I didn't think you would have taken him this soon as you also have another rookie WR in Dez Bryant. I was hoping you were going for a TE this round :P

I went into the draft with a strategy and I'm sticking to it. Sure if a older guy drops I'll take him but with my high round picks I'm going for potential.

Probably won't take a TE for another couple of rounds but we'll see how the draft pans out, I may need to alter that.

Sterling Archer

Guys, could maybe the next 3 or 4 on the clock use the pre-draft selection feature so that when Invernessies makes his pick in the morning things can tick along.

Thanks

Got a feeling all my picks will be gone before im up next. Still im happy i managed to get Knox.

Do you know who you want?

I do, and I've made him a pre-draft selection. However, I want a RB but there is only really one left that I'd like. If Inver Nessies takes him (possibility as he needs another RB) then I'd have to rethink, so I've only selected the one player.

Edited by ForresterJambo

I've been in that place, and my mate actually got into a bit of an altercation. Stunning array of birds in there, I recall. Oddly enough, it's along the road from the Stratform Arms, a building owned by Sandra Bullock, believe it or not...

I see Corstorphine Steelers took Malcolm Floyd. He was the player I was about to take and then bottled out of it, and took Britt, with my last pick.

We'll just need to wait and see if I'm a genius... or a tit.

I see Corstorphine Steelers took Malcolm Floyd.

Had to look him up on Wikipedia. Apparently Malcom Floyd is the SDC players...MalcoLm was his big brother! Must have been confusing growing up...

Had to look him up on Wikipedia. Apparently Malcom Floyd is the SDC players...MalcoLm was his big brother! Must have been confusing growing up...

I saw that as well. Nearly as weird as being called Neville Neville.

Pretty sure there was a NFL player who played in Europe called Allan Allen. Also Maurice Morris is a bit of a strange one too, though the names do sound different if uttered by a yank.

I've been in that place, and my mate actually got into a bit of an altercation. Stunning array of birds in there, I recall. Oddly enough, it's along the road from the Stratform Arms, a building owned by Sandra Bullock, believe it or not...

StratforD Arms, I meant..