Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Just now, neilnunb said:

Oh it helps me...I was dreading overtime as I need to get to bed 🤣

Me tae, but I've now , no chance.

Seriously missed the Honey Badger in this game. Down the middle , down the middle , down the middle. 

Davis has absolutely roasted them.

Utter insanity 🤣🤣

Bills have to be favourites though , shredding the secondary so easily you can’t see the Chiefs stopping them.

Just now, sadj said:

Utter insanity 🤣🤣

Bills have to be favourites though , shredding the secondary so easily you can’t see the Chiefs stopping them.

But the Bills can't stop the Chiefs either.

The finals are going to have to be some games to top this weekend 🤣

That is the best game Iv seen in many many years….. So above what I actually said is The Chiefs have to be favourites as the Bills cant stop them 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Damn...more of Mahomes' weird waddle to watch 😐👎😁

Night folks...see you next weekend

:hypno: Night, Night.

Malinga the Swinga

Bills screwed it up themselves after scoring to go ahead. Head coach lost the plot by not getting kick off to be put in play. Would have run the clock down to almost nothing. 

Instead, it went out of bounds and gave Mahones a good start.

All 4 play offs have been quality and it's in anyone's Superbowl.

OT rules definitely need changing, always believed the other team deserve to match the opening drive.

That being said, Buffalo's tackling last night was abysmal. Soft as shite.

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You couldn't have watched the Packers game? :lol:

Thought it was a great game.

49ers my team.Their defence was brilliant and the last quarter and ending was edge of the seat stuff.

If they had a better quarter back they would probably win it.

luckyBatistuta

Only just managed to get around to watching the whole of the Bills/Chiefs game, thank god I never found out the result. One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I just don’t understand these people who say it’s shoite and boring, must be mad, they just don’t know what they’re missing. I really feel for Josh Allen, the guy was immense, didn’t deserve to lose that. The Bills coaching staff on the other hand…wtf!!! I don’t understand the kick off, they only had seconds left, waste a few ffs. Then they just hand them the yardage on a plate to get the field goal required. What a game though, can’t wait to watch it again with my boys tomorrow who have no idea what the score was.

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, benny said:

Thought it was a great game.

49ers my team.Their defence was brilliant and the last quarter and ending was edge of the seat stuff.

If they had a better quarter back they would probably win it.

Yup…The Statue of JimmyG will cost the 49ers a chance at winning the Super Bowl. He just stands there in the pocket, frozen and clueless. As for his decision making with his arm, he almost cost them that game with a few poor throws.

765F1178-6E08-4BB0-99BC-FABE32B82C6C.jpeg

Edited by luckyBatistuta

J.T.F.Robertson
5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Only just managed to get around to watching the whole of the Bills/Chiefs game, thank god I never found out the result. One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I just don’t understand these people who say it’s shoite and boring, must be mad, they just don’t know what they’re missing. I really feel for Josh Allen, the guy was immense, didn’t deserve to lose that. The Bills coaching staff on the other hand…wtf!!! I don’t understand the kick off, they only had seconds left, waste a few ffs. Then they just hand them the yardage on a plate to get the field goal required. What a game though, can’t wait to watch it again with my boys tomorrow who have no idea what the score was.

Aye, should've just "squid" kicked the fekin thing which would at least have used up another few seconds.

Having said that, 13 fekin second ....... no chance!

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Aye, should've just "squid" kicked the fekin thing which would at least have used up another few seconds.

Having said that, 13 fekin second ....... no chance!

They just wouldn’t have had enough time if they had.

J.T.F.Robertson
21 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

They just wouldn’t have had enough time if they had.

My point, but regardless even with Mahomes, should have been academic.

Actually was rooting for Buffalo. I remember them being on the losing side in 4 consecutive SB's, thought they were way overdue.

7 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I watched it back Monday morning and the standard of tackling from Buffalo was embarrassing. Got a few ex-colleagues who live in Buffalo, they are still spewing yet - their anger is definitely aimed towards the tackling and coaching on the night.

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I watched it back Monday morning and the standard of tackling from Buffalo was embarrassing. Got a few ex-colleagues who live in Buffalo, they are still spewing yet - their anger is definitely aimed towards the tackling and coaching on the night.

Cracking game though, no wonder we love watching NFL

14 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Cracking game though, no wonder we love watching NFL

Some gaime. The two QBs are just brilliant.