**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

15 hours ago, 151 said:

Got myself a top the day and the kids a Junior ball as they enjoy playing.

Saturday should be good although not overly confident of a win.FB_IMG_3009812260497913406.thumb.jpg.916a5f77aa1279faf3065339934f369a.jpg

Really nice uniform that one 👍

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

10 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:rofl: You lot desperately need a QB, but this years draft is a right old lottery with the rookie QB’s. Maybe end up with Kirk Cousins instead.

Wouldn't be the steelers way to go for someone like Cousins, it'll be a draft QB (my money would be on them trading up for Kenny Pickett since the steelers basically will have watched him in practice every day), Rudolph and Haskins all fighting it out for snaps over the season imho

19 hours ago, 151 said:

Got myself a top the day and the kids a Junior ball as they enjoy playing.

Saturday should be good although not overly confident of a win.FB_IMG_3009812260497913406.thumb.jpg.916a5f77aa1279faf3065339934f369a.jpg

Are you sure you've not bought yourself a Dundee United top?

35 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Are you sure you've not bought yourself a Dundee United top?

When I was picking a team to 'follow' that did cross my mind for a second and almost changed my mind.

But then I realised it's a totally different sport in a totally different country and that it really doesn't matter.

The Eagles on the other hand...

10 minutes ago, 151 said:

When I was picking a team to 'follow' that did cross my mind for a second and almost changed my mind.

But then I realised it's a totally different sport in a totally different country and that it really doesn't matter.

The Eagles on the other hand...

When I lived in Boston I supported and went to watch the Boston Red Sox, Bruins and New England Patriots....but there was no way I was supporting Boston Celtics 🙂

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

Wouldn't be the steelers way to go for someone like Cousins, it'll be a draft QB (my money would be on them trading up for Kenny Pickett since the steelers basically will have watched him in practice every day), Rudolph and Haskins all fighting it out for snaps over the season imho

I think they’ll go Pickett too, but they better hope he hits the ground running, as Rudolph and Haskins are nowhere near being the answer. 

20 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I think they’ll go Pickett too, but they better hope he hits the ground running, as Rudolph and Haskins are nowhere near being the answer. 

Hope he does but I honestly think next season will be QB by committee with the 3 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Hope he does but I honestly think next season will be QB by committee with the 3 

Gonna be a very very long season and then all of a sudden a short one

Interestingly Daniel Jeremiah has the Steelers taking an OT in the first, with Pickett going to the Broncos.

Love draft season.

J.T.F.Robertson
20 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Interestingly Daniel Jeremiah has the Steelers taking an OT in the first, with Pickett going to the Broncos.

Love draft season.

O line has to be a priority for us. No point in drafting a QB with our first pick, he'd only get murdered with the one we have right now. Also need to strengthen there before Najee gets worn out.

23 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

O line has to be a priority for us. No point in drafting a QB with our first pick, he'd only get murdered with the one we have right now. Also need to strengthen there before Najee gets worn out.

Agreed. Take a season or two of pain while building…I know all about that. Every year :lol: 

****ing :yas:

Only thing worse than the Bengals O-Line is the hype about that big huddy Henry :rofl:

First time i've seen the Titans - they are garbage :lol:

That was class! Seen most of the Bengals games this season and that was worst they have been.

Rodger Mellie

Go Bengals! My coworker is a huge fan so delighted for him. Normally he gets the piss taken out of him as most guys I work with are Patriots fans. They'll be quiet at work next week!

2 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Titans Tannehill doing Dolphins Tannehill things...

Haha was thinking that he would fit right back in 🤣😐

9 hours ago, 151 said:

****ing :yas:

Only thing worse than the Bengals O-Line is the hype about that big huddy Henry :rofl:

First time i've seen the Titans - they are garbage :lol:

That was class! Seen most of the Bengals games this season and that was worst they have been.

100% they rushed him back. Their refusal to not run with Foreman more in the game cost them. That and some poor calls from Vrabel.

2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

100% they rushed him back. Their refusal to not run with Foreman more in the game cost them. That and some poor calls from Vrabel.

Yeh Foreman looked very dangerous when he was in.

Just watched the highlights of 49ers v Packers there as I only managed it to HT last night. Glad the Packers are out. 49ers seem to just find a way.

Rupert Pupkin

Got a feeling it’s gonna be 49ers v Bengals in the SuperBowl (again) Its time to Exorcise the Ghost of Joe Montana..
#WhoDey #WhyNotUs #Believe

Malinga the Swinga

When you look at teams left in, the ability of QB's not to make a ****ing horrendous mistake is key.

Brady pretty much won't, Mahones doesn't (usually) and neither does Josh A.

Tannahill was garbage last night and his defence must look at him and shake their heads. 

What Bills team will turn up today? Can the injured Bucs OL protect Brady from the Rams defence? Looking forward to today's games.

Where to now for Rodgers and the Packers who are way over the cap for next season? So many questions- lots of teams transitioning QBs potentially start of next season - anyone want Darnold????

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Brady's in trouble tonight.

He’s been in “trouble” since his freshman college year.

On 18/01/2022 at 12:13, sadj said:

Wrote a reply to this but it disappeared 😑

I think all four games could be very good , Pack v Niners needs Bosa and Warner at full tilt (think Bosa had a a head injury though) and Jimmy G to do the basics with no brain farts. Deebo Samuel was superb running the ball clutch at the weekend. Bucs v Rams could be brilliant as could Bills v Chiefs. Prob have to give Rams and Bills the edge on D but Chiefs and Bucs the edge on O so 🤷🏻‍♂️. Titans v Bengals also has potential. Bengals have looked very good at times so could upset them , Titans are just very business like , in do the job go home. Looking forward to them all though.

So would love to refer back to this - however -  The Niners O was pathetic , the Titans were hopeless in being business like and the Bengals didnt look very good 🤣