• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Does no ***** want to play in the play offs this year? They're all trying their best to get papped oot . :rofl: 

Oh and the Eagles :yadayada: Jammy *******s.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Does no ***** want to play in the play offs this year? They're all trying their best to get papped oot . :rofl: 

Oh and the Eagles :yadayada: Jammy *******s.

It's unreal, as a steelers fan I thought we were dead and buried weeks ago, even going into this week it was neigh on impossible for us to get to the playoffs but with everyone trying their hardest not to you never know

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

It's unreal, as a steelers fan I thought we were dead and buried weeks ago, even going into this week it was neigh on impossible for us to get to the playoffs but with everyone trying their hardest not to you never know

Mental season. Green Bay seem the only team with any consistency. Tho, Rogers is a shite bag. I thought the Colts might do something, but now I'll go Rams. But they seem to fall apart at the 49ers.

Edited by ri Alban

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Mental season. Green Bay seem the only team with any consistency. Tho, Rogers is a shite bag. I thought the Colts might do something, but now I'll go Rams. But they seem to fall apart at the 49ers.

Colts are the team that Steelers need to lose this week, normally would have the colts beating someone like the jags but the colts haven't won in Jacksonville since 2014, also need a steelers win over the ravens and any result but a tie in the raiders v chargers game

7 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Colts are the team that Steelers need to lose this week, normally would have the colts beating someone like the jags but the colts haven't won in Jacksonville since 2014, also need a steelers win over the ravens and any result but a tie in the raiders v chargers game

Good luck , the 2 man scaffolding crew on my site are a Packer and a Steeler.  Young ***** who give me stick for the current position of the once mighty WR now WFT.

Edited by ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

So who the feck has a Redwolves or Wolves trademark?

As soon as Washington were in the market for a new name, every wido under the sun would be patenting potential new names

6 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

As soon as Washington were in the market for a new name, every wido under the sun would be patenting potential new names

Point me on my way. :yadayada: I'll need to change ma avatar, noo. 😭

How can the Titans be Number 1 with that O line. He'll(QB)be squashed post season.

Edited by ri Alban

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Photoshop job

I still think it'll be the Washington Redwolves. Well, hoping. 🙏

Edited by ri Alban

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Dolphins can just get to ****. You just knew after blowing it last week that they would stroll it today.

Cracking start eh! Nice of the X Man to show up after 17 weeks off too

12 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Dolphins can just get to ****. You just knew after blowing it last week that they would stroll it today.

Just sitting here thinking the same. Bunch of crooks. 🖕

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

1 hour ago, sadj said:

55 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Just sitting here thinking the same. Bunch of crooks. 🖕

Every chance the team we know and love will turn up by the end of the night!

Considering how poor we have been the last 21 years and how good NE have been over that period. I did not realise we have a 12-9 record at home v NE in that time

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Every chance the team we know and love will turn up by the end of the night!

I see weve shown up in the 4th Quarter ,  Flores has to be on a shoogly peg , much as I like him we just havent stepped up and some of the decisions both on the field and of staff is 😑

11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Oooh a victory to end the season. How exciting. 🐬🖕🙄

Yay 😑

Drafts going to be tough , Tua 😑 Waddle though 😍

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Great win by the 49ers tbf

Mad game , crazy in the late game win and in , tie and both in. 

Bloody Bills 🤨

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

😑  

Bloody Bills 🤨

They'll obviously shite it but think they've looked quite good last couple of times I've watched them recently 😐

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

They'll obviously shite it but think they've looked quite good last couple of times I've watched them recently 😐

Sadly i agree , they are difficult to gauge though. Theyve looked top dogs , average and awful at times this season 🤯 hopefully they do shite it. East could be the dogs bollocks for years with the 4QBs , some of the receivers in it and the Ds. Ravens , Steelers etc all on the decline imo. Chiefs and Titans have been very good the last few weeks. The fact Tannenhill is doing that without his A running game should tell Ross all he needs to know about his ownership too

Spare a thought for the Colts this morning.

Giving up a first for Wentz in an effort to reach the playoffs. All you then need to do is defeat the Jags. Then you lose :lol:

No playoffs. No first round pick.

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Spare a thought for the Colts this morning.

Giving up a first for Wentz in an effort to reach the playoffs. All you then need to do is defeat the Jags. Then you lose :lol:

No playoffs. No first round pick.

I'm thankful for the Colts, real nice of them to hand Big Ben one more game, just a shame it'll be an utter doing from the Chiefs

4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

What are peoples thoughts on Chargers HC calling TO, think it cost them the tie and place in play offs?

I was like :wtf: I think he'll lose his job.

26 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Cardinals
Bucaneers

49ers

Bengals
Chiefs

Patriots

im sure the rams have beaten the cardinals twice during the regular season. the only hope i have is us cardinals seem better on the road