• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

19 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Steelers are going to suck the big one for a long time, so I'd best get used to the fact.

Been a great run for most of the past 40 odd years, (exception being the 80's) 8 SB appearances with 6 championships, so not going to bitch too much about the new reality. (mibbies)

Think they'll be dodgy for a year or two at most, big ben will go after this season, we'll have an awful season next year and may even tank it to get the long term replacement for Ben high in the 2023 draft

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Exciting end to the  Browns v Raiders game.  Raiders pinch it...or the Browns blew it. 🤣

Going to be difficult now for the Browns, think if they’d won that they would have jumped above the Ravens in their division.

33 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Some rumours coming from Vegas the Raiders and WFT maybe interested in a trade involving Carr. 

Would probably make a bit of sense. WFT need a QB and Raiders are going to blow it up and rebuild. I get Carr is not all that popular with the nation. I personally think he is above average QB who has been unfortunate he’s been with one of the most disorganised franchises. 

I would personally keep him as I think we have so many bigger problems but think he will suffer from association and will be moved on.

Deal 🤝 Quality QB .

9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

This is not an anti Cowboys post. Am I the only ***** who thinks Dak is overrated?

👀 it totally is an anti cowboys post 😝

14 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Some rumours coming from Vegas the Raiders and WFT maybe interested in a trade involving Carr. 

Would probably make a bit of sense. WFT need a QB and Raiders are going to blow it up and rebuild. I get Carr is not all that popular with the nation. I personally think he is above average QB who has been unfortunate he’s been with one of the most disorganised franchises. 

I would personally keep him as I think we have so many bigger problems but think he will suffer from association and will be moved on.

From one disorganised franchise to another then :lol: 

Back of the Bus
On 21/12/2021 at 07:03, Lord BJ said:

We’ll happily have him at the Giants…… 

Take TH out of this team now. He's a disgrace. He's not even trying. That attempt at a tackle :facepalm:

Gtf and never run another play for Washington you ungrateful little prick.

Dallas getting praise for beating a severely covid and injury hit Washington. :rofl:

If I was Dallas I'd take my star players out, just in case some angry WFT players decide to put them in A&E . 

I wonder if Washington will offer bonuses to end Daks season .

Edited by ri Alban

16 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Hmmm Bills v Patriots 🤔

Better for the division to close up or Patriots to win and hope Miami can try pinch 2nd 🤔

Got the result we wanted, Pats losing means they can't finish higher than 10-7 if Miami wins their last 3 games (big IF...) and Miami would have the tiebreaker over them courtesy of beating them in week 1 and week 18. I'm sure I read somewhere that the Bills winning yesterday and Miami winning their last 3 gives them a 99% chance of making the playoffs.

All might be moot after tonight's game...but don't deserve playoffs if we can't beat the Saints with their 4th string QB!

13 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

😂 it’ll get better. Maybe.

Aye when we get a real QB. Sorry excuse for a QB is TH.

I see the NFL Darlings still get reffed be different rules. Dallas, GB, KC and NE seem to get to double dip in forward motion week in week out and the rest the whistle blows once their RB/HB/QB/WR/TE experiences contact. :raging:

Cracking day at the Panthers game yesterday-weather wise, team is shit!! Bucs looked like a team totally in control but against Panthers, that’s not saying much.

1A4AF380-E83B-4004-9D52-D6D9B8CA38D6.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pagey said:

Cracking day at the Panthers game yesterday-weather wise, team is shit!! Bucs looked like a team totally in control but against Panthers, that’s not saying much.

Stadium looks minted 👌

2 hours ago, Pagey said:

Stadium looks minted 👌

6 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Amusing little punch up on the Redskins bench last night. Not often you see that.

They've hated each other forever. And you should never put your finger in someone's face, you may get punched.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Staying up to watch the Dolphins. What can possibly go wrong...

😬

Reckon the clock could run out in the 4th quarter and I’d still be typing, so I’ll just relax with a beer and enjoy the show instead 😁

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Reckon the clock could run out in the 4th quarter and I’d still be typing, so I’ll just relax with a beer and enjoy the show instead 😁

😁🤞

luckyBatistuta

Dolphins would have to do something really special, even for them, to throw this one away. No chance Book is bringing the Saints back in this 

luckyBatistuta
23 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Nice start 😎

It is, but not for me. I need 3 points from Parker to make the Fantasy final, not been targeted so far😬🤞🙏🏻 

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Dolphins would have to do something really special, even for them, to throw this one away. No chance Book is bringing the Saints back in this 

I hope you're right. His confidence is hopefully shattered after that first period. 😁

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I hope you're right. His confidence is hopefully shattered after that first period. 😁

Just a blur to the poor lad. 

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just a blur to the poor lad. 

He's already looking better this period. Maybe Tua can learn how to throw the ball from him. 😐

luckyBatistuta
Just now, neilnunb said:

He's already looking better this period. Maybe Tua can learn how to throw the ball from him. 😐

:jj: