• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

According to the latest Chris Simms podcast, there have been two 0-0 ties in NFL history. The Lions were involved in both. That may be the most Lions thing I have ever heard. 😳😆

8 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

According to the latest Chris Simms podcast, there have been two 0-0 ties in NFL history. The Lions were involved in both. That may be the most Lions thing I have ever heard. 😳😆

tbf if it was the dolphins they would have lost both 0-0

10 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

No other franchise like us :lol:

A Nigerian born Scot called David Ojabo who plays for Michigan could be a high (1st or 2nd round) pick in the next draft. Has 11 sacks for Michigan this year, and is listed in a few top 50 draft prospect lists. Raised in Aberdeen, where his family still lives.

Everybody Loves Baz!
3 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

A Nigerian born Scot called David Ojabo who plays for Michigan could be a high (1st or 2nd round) pick in the next draft. Has 11 sacks for Michigan this year, and is listed in a few top 50 draft prospect lists. Raised in Aberdeen, where his family still lives.

His family flew this week to watch him wreck the Buckeyes .

He played some game.

11 hours ago, neilnunb said:

🐬🐬🐬🐬  Dolphins on fire...shame its all a bit late 😐😁

Still, mathematically, in the hunt for a playoff spot, and have a couple of supposedly easier games next in the Giants and Jets that could get them back to a 7-7 record. It's the hope that kills...

That was the best they've played all season yesterday though. Where's that team been all season!

Edited by PortyJambo

41 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Still, mathematically, in the hunt for a playoff spot, and have a couple of supposedly easier games next in the Giants and Jets that could get them back to a 7-7 record. It's the hope that kills...

That was the best they've played all season yesterday though. Where's that team been all season!

It'll be the hope that next season will be better, on the back of a strong finish to this, that will be killed 😁😐

34 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

Just fire that Superbowl our way already 😁

What the **** did we do in past lives to deserve Hearts and the Dolphins to **** with us.

Cannon for SF been down on the field since the KO , currently have the ambulance on the pitch tending to him. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
On 25/11/2021 at 15:54, hmfc_liam06 said:

The Detroit Lions everyone 👏

Detroit Lions indeed :verysmug:

With any luck, going in person to see the Lions play on December 19th which would be my first NFL game after 20 years in the States.

9 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

With any luck, going in person to see the Lions play on December 19th which would be my first NFL game after 20 years in the States.

I'm not crying, you are!

Enjoy! Give the fans credit, they are still turning up week in week out. Despite some other franchises who still actually have a shout of the playoffs.

12 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Well your first game will be a defeat to the mighty cardinals

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Demaryius Thomas found dead in his home.

Aged 33. He's been having seizures for over a year, that's why he retired in June.

It looks like he had a seizure and died in the shower where his driver found him.

RIP DT

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Aged 33. He's been having seizures for over a year, that's why he retired in June.

It looks like he had a seizure and died in the shower where his driver found him.

RIP DT

Awful.

On 07/12/2021 at 11:18, Gimme an H... said:

Anyone interested in getting a JKB Fantasy Dynasty league set up?

Possibly. Depending on the format....

5 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Demaryius Thomas found dead in his home.

Only 33yo. Shocking. 

Meyer fired by the Jags, which doesn't come as a surprise. Continued to show in the NFL that he's the same piece of shit that he was in college, but without the wins that kept him in a job there.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Games being decimated by Covid this weekend.

On the bright side, I'm off now for Christmas, so have extra games I can watch on Monday and Tuesday nights...assuming they're not postponed again.

8 out of next 10 days with NFL games so looking forward to that. At Panthers v Bucs on Boxing Day purely to experience Brady in real life. My son is coming over from Edinburgh on Tuesday who's a big Panther's fan so should be a good holiday period.

3 hours ago, Pagey said:

8 out of next 10 days with NFL games so looking forward to that. At Panthers v Bucs on Boxing Day purely to experience Brady in real life. My son is coming over from Edinburgh on Tuesday who's a big Panther's fan so should be a good holiday period.

People actually support the Panthers. giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95245d6dd0e622b76b167

:D Enjoy bud. 👍  I'm actually quite jealous.

J.T.F.Robertson

Steelers are going to suck the big one for a long time, so I'd best get used to the fact.

Been a great run for most of the past 40 odd years, (exception being the 80's) 8 SB appearances with 6 championships, so not going to bitch too much about the new reality. (mibbies)

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Miami turning it around...now got to hold on

Get out 🤣🤣 Tua honest to **** that was a horrendous throw!!! After the D had dialled it up and wed been grinding it with Johnson

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Get out 🤣🤣 Tua honest to **** that was a horrendous throw!!! After the D had dialled it up and wed been grinding it with Johnson

Trust me to open my gob 🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Miami turning it around...now got to hold on

Further to that wtaf was that punt , then the penalties to bring the big gain back 😑  

Just now, neilnunb said:

Trust me to open my gob 🤦‍♂️

🤣 i did the same , had literally just said that we look very good in all aspects then 🤪🤯🤯🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Tua is horrific though. Can't be trusted.

His numbers look good but he makes some crazy decisions. That pick 6 is a throw you or i wouldnt make. Theres no zip , no accuracy , it was just a little toss up in the air youd make playing catch with your kids

Lets try and run the ball make New York use their time out…. Na lets try and throw a short route that doesnt even hit the 1st down line and give them the ball and an extra time out. ****ing jesus

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Steelers are going to suck the big one for a long time, so I'd best get used to the fact.

Been a great run for most of the past 40 odd years, (exception being the 80's) 8 SB appearances with 6 championships, so not going to bitch too much about the new reality. (mibbies)

Delaying "my" inevitable though. 👍