Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

It's Sunday = Dolphins lose.

🙄

I didnt even watch today i was actually pleasantly surprised when i saw the final score that sums us up I think 😀🤣

Konrad von Carstein

I follow a Miami based sports radio jock...pre season he was full of "different back room"  "not the same mentality" "coaching staff  under Flores will be awesome"  "this team is going places"  my heart was racing, I mean he's close to the action right?...**** muppet!

#finsduff

The Hogfather

That was some performance from Brady last night. Really opens up the NFC South again with them on a bye week and the Saints hosting Atlanta. 

The Hogfather

That was some performance from Brady last night. Really opens up the NFC South again with them on a bye week and the Saints hosting Atlanta. 

11 hours ago, sadj said:

I didnt even watch today i was actually pleasantly surprised when i saw the final score that sums us up I think 😀🤣

I watched it, but didn't at any point think they were going to win. Kept the Bills in check for the 1st half, but did Miami things (missed easy FG, snap hitting Gesicki which cost another scoring chance) so I knew 3-3 at halftime wasn't going to last.

And, yeah, pretty sad that "only" losing 26-11 is seen as an improvement :lol:

10 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Feck Washington! 😢

Denver did just about everything it could to hand you a chance in that last minute too!

luckyBatistuta

Von Miller traded to the Rams😱 

Rams D is a juggernaut 

Edited by luckyBatistuta

luckyBatistuta

Lost his friend in car accident, yet still DUI and killing someone. No sympathy for him. Sadly someone has lost their life to his stupidity.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Rodgers out for at least one game with covid.

He'd not been vaccinated and had been breaching protocols for months.

Silly sod was trying to get the NFL to give him "vaccinated" status as his personal homeopath had put him on an "antibody production booster" diet :cornette:

55 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rodgers out for at least one game with covid.

He'd not been vaccinated and had been breaching protocols for months.

Silly sod was trying to get the NFL to give him "vaccinated" status as his personal homeopath had put him on an "antibody production booster" diet :cornette:

Bit of a sneaky response he had to a media question about whether he was vaccinated back in the summer too. Replied "yes, he was immunised", then went on to say he "wouldn't hold it against players who weren't vaccinated". Needless to say, everyone took that to mean he was vaccinated.

Kalamazoo Jambo
20 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

:facepalm:

Absolute muppet. I work with someone who is very close friends with Matt LaFleur but I haven’t broached the subject with them yet :laugh:

Rodgers is taking Ivermectin (and vitamin C)

Ivermectin is a veterinary de-wormer.
Vit C only helps boost the immune system a tiny amount and may prevent falling ill in the first place. Chugging sunny D when you're already ill isn't doing anything ya bam.

:gok: What a feckin spangle

Edited by Cade

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Presume that's sarcasm @luckyBatistuta :lol:

That was the first reports out from Cooks agent that I posted

03EC0568-EC3A-41CC-8E0E-E7F4D76D5D03.jpeg

Edited by luckyBatistuta

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

As long as he's suspended for this weekend as I come up against him in a vital tie in my mates league :lol:

Don’t think he will be, but I’ll take it as I’m up against you this weekend in the dynasty and I’ve got Mattison:lol:

4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Don’t think he will be, but I’ll take it as I’m up against you this weekend in the dynasty and I’ve got Mattison:lol:

My dynasty team has been an absolute mess all season, Kupp is the only reason I’ve been winning games.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

My dynasty team has been an absolute mess all season, Kupp is the only reason I’ve been winning games.

I can’t ever remember there being this many players injured after only nine weeks before. Obviously there has been the COVID problems, but an insane amount of players going on IR it seems to me. It’s been an interesting one trying to fill in the gaps. Kupp has been incredible, but what a move that has been for the Rams picking up Stafford 

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Superbowl here we come 🐬🐬🐬

Many thank-yous for last night. Now watch us give Detroit their first win.

3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Superbowl here we come 🐬🐬🐬

Where's that team been all season! Great defensive effort though, completely bamboozled Jackson all game.

On 10/11/2021 at 15:54, hmfc_liam06 said:

Just checked where you were in the IDP league and 1 game behind me but i've had quite a few weeks where Hill has saved me, like you and luckybatistuta i've had an insane number of injuries with my 5 IR slots being full since wk1, only last week i picked up 3 or 4 players to replace injured guys that I didn't have space for on IR and i've still got one more that's IR stuck in my main squad

2 hours ago, Ribble said:

Just checked where you were in the IDP league and 1 game behind me but i've had quite a few weeks where Hill has saved me, like you and luckybatistuta i've had an insane number of injuries with my 5 IR slots being full since wk1, only last week i picked up 3 or 4 players to replace injured guys that I didn't have space for on IR and i've still got one more that's IR stuck in my main squad

I'm not sure how my IDP team is even relevant this season :lol: 

The Hogfather

Just how bad is Trevor Siemian? If he’s not overthrowing simple passes, he’s being put on his arse by the defence. Absolutely dreadful. 

2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Just how bad is Trevor Siemian? If he’s not overthrowing simple passes, he’s being put on his arse by the defence. Absolutely dreadful. 

Try watching Goff on a weekly basis and come back to me about bad QB’ing!

On 12/11/2021 at 17:30, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'm not sure how my IDP team is even relevant this season :lol: 

Got destroyed last night after being out for the afternoon and not seeing Big Ben and Claypool were both out for the steelers.

The Hogfather
14 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Try watching Goff on a weekly basis and come back to me about bad QB’ing!

I'd take Jared Goff in a heartbeat. If your starting QB is making you miss Jameis Winston, you know you're onto a loser.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:19, Pagey said:

Superman Cam back to the Panthers- interesting those how it all goes. Can't be any worse than Darnold.

What a man 😍