• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Smoltz during the baseball last night randomly came out with “im feeling it , this is the weekend the Lions finally win” 

:laugh:

At least the other Detroit sports teams (Tigers, Red Wings, Pistons) have had some success in the last 40 years. But here’s the Lions (from Wikipedia)…

“The Lions won four NFL Championship Games between 1935 and 1957, all prior to the Super Bowl era. Since their 1957 championship, the team has won only a single playoff game in 1992”

Luckily Mrs Kalamazoo cares much more for Michigan State who are doing really well this year.

1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

At least the other Detroit sports teams (Tigers, Red Wings, Pistons) have had some success in the last 40 years. But here’s the Lions (from Wikipedia)…

“The Lions won four NFL Championship Games between 1935 and 1957, all prior to the Super Bowl era. Since their 1957 championship, the team has won only a single playoff game in 1992”

Luckily Mrs Kalamazoo cares much more for Michigan State who are doing really well this year.

State is the spartans aren’t they. Disgusting green coloured team 😏

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, sadj said:

State is the spartans aren’t they. Disgusting green coloured team 😏

Yeah, I rationalize it as a completely different shade (much darker) :ninja:

Just **** off Tua. 🤬

🤣🤣  that guy drawing the play on the screen...it looked like a knob 🤣

Edited by neilnunb

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Just **** off Tua. 🤬

🤣🤣  that guy drawing the play on the screen...it looked like a knob 🤣

****ing awful isnt it , oh look weve got a turnover we can get the defence off the field - Tua - hold my beer ladddds

5 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Yeah, I rationalize it as a completely different shade (much darker) :ninja:

🤣 not seen a state or wolverines game in years. Im more a Sooners fan (ex who looked pretty damn fine in just a xl sooners top - strangely she was Romanian 🤷🏻‍♂️)

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That touches him but they won't give it.

Looked like it hit his thumb 🤬

How did that field goal curve in 🤬🤬

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That touches him but they won't give it.

I thought it hit his index finger , couldnt see how the catch wasn’t a catch either might just be my old eyes though.

what the **** was that field goal though. Sums the Dolphins up iv never seen that in 25/30years of watching the NFL 🤣

Just now, neilnunb said:

Looked like it hit his thumb 🤬

How did that field goal curve in 🤬🤬

🤣🤣 you couldn’t hit a better draw playing golf 🤨

Just now, neilnunb said:

This team is the pits. 🤬

Indeed but the calls have been a joke , that spot of the ball was mental. The refs were blowing it dead before hed even stopped momentum

Just now, neilnunb said:

I'm glad Tua finds this funny. Just **** off you turd.

#tankfortua

i like Tua but our OCs are horrendous , they decimated the defence for the lead then went back to shit calls. 

gutsy call by Jax though

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Beaten by a member of Hanson ffs

🤣🤣

Do you stick with Flores or do you empty the whole lot. No luck with calls but **** me , Tua , Smythe , Gesicki , Wilkins , Ogbah the rest were poor

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣

Do you stick with Flores or do you empty the whole lot. No luck with calls but **** me , Tua , Smythe , Gesicki , Wilkins , Ogbah the rest were poor

Waddle?!

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣

I'd sack them all. Sick of them. 😁

The only plus side is, I can forget about this season until the playoffs start. 

Baker too - i dont think we use him to the best of his abilities. He as a rusher is lethal and when the defence is on form his pressuring of the QB forces mistakes. Can’t really pick on the secondary Jac didn’t teat it really which is random considering Howard and Jones were out

I think Eichenberg will come good too but hes very hit and miss just now which isnt good when the OL is not performing well and you have a target on Tua for defensive hits

Edited by sadj

3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

The only plus side is, I can forget about this season until the playoffs start. 

At least we can look forward to a high draft pick next season...oh wait, we traded our own pick away 🤬

3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i dont really follow nfl, only a few games. IIRC the game cant finish as a draw if i'm right what happens?

Can't end up a draw after 60 mins, as they will then go to overtime, or extra time as we would call it. First score, if it's a TD, then wins it, or first score of any kind if both teams have had a possession in overtime but not scored a TD.

But can end up a draw if it's still level after 10 mins of overtime play.

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 hours ago, sadj said:

🤣 not seen a state or wolverines game in years. Im more a Sooners fan (ex who looked pretty damn fine in just a xl sooners top - strangely she was Romanian 🤷🏻‍♂️)

As for the Lions…

also :laugh:

43 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Can't end up a draw after 60 mins, as they will then go to overtime, or extra time as we would call it. First score, if it's a TD, then wins it, or first score of any kind if both teams have had a possession in overtime but not scored a TD.

But can end up a draw if it's still level after 10 mins of overtime play.

cheers

If it makes any of us Phin’s fans feel better I saw this stat today

Matthew Wright is the first kicker in NFL history to make multiple FGs of 50-plus yards in the last four minutes of the fourth quarter in a single game.

Konrad von Carstein

What wonderful, acid trip are the Dolphins going to take us on before finding a never before thought of way to lose a ball game?

#Fudsup  :( 

Heinike gives himself up at the 1/2 half yard line unchallenged.

Then fumbles the QB sneak.

Only Washington:facepalm:

Washington disallowed TD :wtf: And how many 4th downs are you gonnae play. Kick the fecking FG. Gibson you need new hands.

Pity WFT's D line didn't splatter Shitebag Rogers a few times. Soft sacks are shite. Hit the prick .

12 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What wonderful, acid trip are the Dolphins going to take us on before finding a never before thought of way to lose a ball game?

#Fudsup  :( 

I knew they were going to let the Falcons go the length of the field for a last second game winning FG as soon as Tua threw his 4th TD to take the lead. So Dolphins.

Tua isn't the problem for this team, even with that horrific 2nd interception, it's the rest of the team and the coaching that's the bigger issue. Trading for Watson isn't going to resolve that.

12 hours ago, Cade said:

KC getting the dry boaby again.

Everybody has worked out how to play against them and they've failed to change things up.

All that money on the OL in the off season and they've somehow made it worse :lol:

3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

the last remaining undeafeated record has went with the packers beating the cardinals

With a practice squad OLine :rofl: